Another Side

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"JJ, their dorm is starting to run out of food as you saw this morning so here's a list of groceries and money. The shoot is almost done so after you drop them off at the dorm and you can go shopping. There's a market about a block away from their dorm," my dad said handing me the list and the street the market was on, I just nodded and put the list in my purse and got my iPod out and started listening to music. About 20 minutes later someone tapped my shoulder indicating it was time to go. I was silent in the car, the six boys were sitting in the back of the huge car and the driver was silent like me while I was in the passengers seat. Soon the boys' noise just got so irritating I couldn't handle it anymore.

'WILL YOU JUST SHUT UP, WE HAVE 5 MORE MINUTES UNTIL WE GET TO THE DORM. JUST BE QUIET FOR THE NEXT 600 SECONDS," I yelled at them feeling that my face was red and veins were showing on my neck..

"Jesus christ you guys are annoying," I thought aloud and went back to my music. We got to the dorm and the boys hurried out of the car and ran into the building while I started to walk to the market.

"Not coming?" Zelo asked stopping at the door seeing me not following.

"No, I gotta go grocery shopping, I'll be back in like an hour," I said and put in my headphones and continued walking. The heat was killing me so I was relieved when I got to th air conditioned market. I took my time wandering through each aisle getting the specific brand and type of of food they wanted.

"These guys are so picky," I said seeing that each of them had specific detail on which food was needed. I finally got to produce and decided I was done with brand, it's fruit and vegetables, I don't even think brand name is possible for this. After I was done shopping I thought I deserved a reward so I also bought myself some cherry tomatoes my favorite. There were a lot of groceries, but I put them all in two boxes that I carried all the way back to the dorm.

"Need help?" someone asked and I couldn't see who they were because the boxes were in my way.

"Please," I begged and the stranger took one box and followed me to the elevator.

"Woo Hyun? What are you doing here?" I asked seeing the stranger was one of my friends.

"I work here as a summer job, this is one of the buildings my parents own," Hyun explained.

"Oh... Well you know how at the beach perty I snuck out from my dad's, well my punishment is summer job working for his clients," I groaned.

"Yeah I thought I saw you leave this morning with B.A.P., but I wasn't sure if it was you," he said and the elevator got to our level. We got out and walked to the dorm, I managed to slide the card and kick the door open. I saw the boys jump from the loud noise.

"You can put them on the counter, thanks Hyun. See you Saturday at Eun Kyung's birthday party," I said and waved to him as he left, and milliseconds later the boys hurried to the counter to see what I got.

"Shoo, you can eat this after I'm done putting them away," I said and swatted their needy hands away. I finished quickly and went downstairs to toss the boxes in the dump. When I got their I saw a stray cat trying to find food, it looked fine, not like any missing body parts or anything. I was considering taking it in, the boys won't miss me for another hour or two anyways so I took a cab to the nearest vet to see if anything was wrong. The cat just got a few shots it needed and got washed up. I payed the vet 20000 won and left to the nearest pet store and bought it some food, mom won't mind me bringing home a pet. While I was in the store my phone rang from an unknown caller.

"Hello? Who is this?" I answered with the cat snuggled up in my arm browsing through cat food.

"JJ, this is Yongguk, where are you, you've been gone for almost two hours," the annoying voice said.

"Who's Yongguk?" I replied the name sounding familiar, but not able to match it with a face.

"Are you being serious right now? We might this morning, what the actual . I'm the leader!"

"Oh. It's you, I'll be back in like 20 minutes, calm your bro," I said then hung up immedietly. I knew if my dad found out I wasn't there I would probably working for them for the rest of my life. I quickly got a small thing of food and took a cab back to the dorm.

"I think I'll name you Friday, because today's Friday," I said to the sleeping cat and got out of the cab. I walked up to the dorm and it was oddly quiet, the only out was Zelo who was watching a movie.

"I'm back," I said and put my purse down on the counter then got the basket of laundry ready to leave again.

"What's that?" Zelo asked getting off the couch to see the pet cat that was snuggled on top of the basket now wide awake.

"It's a cat, that's why I was out. I found it by the dumpsters looking for food so I took it to the vet got it washed and bought some food for it," I said and he started petting it.

"What are you eating?" I asked as I saw my cherry tomatoes in his hand.

"Cherry tomatoes, want one?" he asked and stuck out his hand.

"Those are mine! I didn't buy them for you, god," I said and stormed out to the laundry room with Friday, I dropped off the laundry to the lady and went back up to dorm to yell at him some more, but when I got there he was gone. I saw there was nothing for me to do so I called my little sister to come pick Friday for me. About 30 minutes later she came at the door with my mom.

"Aw that's so nice of you to take in a cat like that, we'll make sure she's safe JJ. And be safe when you come home tonight," my mom said and left with Friday along with my sister. I started cleaning up little things, organising magazines, then I saw it was almost 6 so I began dinner and that's Zelo came back.

"Hi, here, this is for you because I ate yours," he said and help up a huge crate of cherry tomatoes with a bright smile.

"Um wow thanks? I guess you're not as arrogant as I thought," I said and went back to cutting vegetables.

"I know, I'm amazing right?" he said and he was back to your average idol. I rolled my eyes at him for the thousandth time today, maybe if I kept doing that my eyes would just end up rolling to the back of my head like I was possessed or something then I can scare them away. After I was done cooking I came to conclusion they were all sleeping. I walked down the hall and took a pot and a wooden spoon banging on the pot.

"WAKE UP ITS TIME FOR DINNER, WAKE UP NOW OR YOU DON'T GET FOOD!" I shouted and banged on the pot until thy all came out to eat. I finally got them all to sit down and start eating.

"JJ, you're not eating?" Zelo asked as I sat down where I always do at the counter drawing in my notebook.

"No, I don't like to eat around annoying narcissistic people," I simply said and ate a cherry tomato, I headed downstairs when I got a text from the laundry lady saying that the laundry was ready, I came back up and started folding then placed their clothes in their room.

"Okay first thing tomorrow is clean these rooms," I said. my phone rang that it was already 8 and I was free to leave this hell hole.

"Wait JJ, can I get your number. You know just in case and so you know if anything is going on and stuff like that," Zelo said stopping me before I left.

"Sure, whatever. You annoy me though and I swear I will break your wrist in half," I said and wrote down on a piece of paper then walked out the door. I walked home enjoying the nighttime downtown Seoul and my mom's place was downtown too so the walk was only 15 minutes. It was nice to feel a summer breeze and see the bildings light up, it was moments like these where I felt happy, wasn't annoyed with the world. Anything could come up and I wouldn't care, I would be happy and another side of me would show up that people except for my friends, mom, stepdad, and stepsister didn't see. My phone rang and I simply answered walking into a Starbucks.

"Hey JJ it's Zelo," the voice said as I answered.

"Hey Zelo, what's up," I asked in a happy tone.

"Not much just wanting to know if you're still out." he asked suprised that I didn't scream into the phone.

"Yeah, I'm actually in Starbucks right now, why?" I asked, then ordered a frappacino.

"Turn around," Zelo said then hung up, I turned around and he was standing there in a hoodie and sunglasses, of course, to hide from fangirls.

"Hey, I just got something, you want anything?" I asked and took my frappacino from the server.

"Nah, I'm good. Wanna go for a walk?" he asked pointing to the door and I nodded then walked out with him by my side. I just observed the scenery around me feeling at ease. 

Zelo's POV

I knew inside me that she wasn't as mean as she would come off, I just had to find a way to see it. I followed her out of the apartment when she left, I put on a big hoodie and a pair of Ray Bans then left. I saw her walking on the streets with a smile not yelling at the people she would accidentally bump into. I called her and told her to turn around when I was in Starbucks, for once she seemed happy to be in my presence. I asked her to walk with me and she happily agreed. Every now or so I would take a glance at her. I don't think she noticed, but a soft smile formed on her face. I didn't want to disturb her happiness so I stayed quiet just for her sake.

JJ's POV

"Zelo, you're being awfully quiet for once, what's up?" I asked noticing for the past 15 minutes he hadn't utter a word.

"I don't know, I just want to be quiet because you're happy right now and you don't hate me," he slipped out and continued walking while I stopped.

"Why'd you stop?" he asked turning back.

"I don't know why, it just felt weird when you said I hate you," I said without thinking, right now my train of thought crashed and I just spoke what was on my mind, and my mind was being a fresh piece of cow .

"Well you do, you even said so when I met you in your dad's office, but you never gave me a reason why," he said walking back towards me.

"I guess it's just this whole entire idol thing I believe. I believe that all idols are like every other, arrogant, narcissistic, think that they're above themselves. Which is true, you see they're fans give them the mindset that everything they do is perfect and that if they do anything below their class it's against their own human nature. You see that's why I hate idols, I never want to associate with them, but as you can see I'm forced to," I simply said.

"Huh, and what makes me arrogant, narcissistic, think above myself," he asked in his own defense.

"Well today, at the photoshoot, you commented on your looks by saying how good looking you are. Normal people would usually not state in such an arrogant way as you did, in fact normal people would rather comment on the clothes than their own daily looks. Then my cherry tomatoes, you automatically thought they were meant for you even though they weren't in the fridge where they belonged and the grocery list of what things were meant for you to eat was right next to it too. But then again you also bought me cherry tomatoes to apologise, but then you commented on how amazing you were, I wouldn't care if you were my friend, but you aren't. Normally those are things you joke around with with your friends, but I am not your friend. So if you need any other explination on why I simply hate you and your kind you know my number, now I'll be leaving." I walked away with my happiness turned into annoyed and furiously walked away towards the direction of my mom's place. At least there I'd still get an amazing view of the city from my room and not be annoyed by the people I hate.

"Unnie!" my sister said as I walked through the door and hopped off the couch causing Friday to jump and go to her new petbed which I guessed my mom bought after she picked her up.

"HJ! I see Friday has a lot more stuff," I said to her as she gave me a hug.

"Mhmm, mom and I went to the pet store after and bought her a whole bunch of stuff, thank you for finding her!" Hyo Jin said happily and let go, she acted like a 4 year old and she was in fact 14.

"Okay HJ, you can play with Friday some more, I'm tired and I gotta be at work at 6 am tomorrow then I have a friend's birthday party," I said to her then walked to my room.

The Next Day

"Well if it isn't Ballerina?" I said rudely and walked to the kitchen to start breakfast, they had to be at practice by 7 and I was beat and drenched from walking in the rain. Luckily I had a change of clothes since I planned to wear something else to my friend's party. After I finished I went to wake up all the other boys which were Leader, Daehyun, Fringe, Him, and Zelo. I barged into Fringe's room first because it was first.

'HEY! GET YOUR LAZY UP, IT'S TIME TO EAT SO YOU HAVE ENERGY TO PRACTICE," I screamed in his face and hit his head.

"Urgh, ," he groaned sitting up in his bed."

"What'd you call me?" I asked with my eyes wide expecting an answer."

"N-n-nothing," he stuttered and I smacked the of his head"Hey, what was that for?" he asked rubbing his head.

"For calling me a you blonde headed douchebag," I huffed and walked out, next was Daehyun's room. I had a feeling he was hard to wake up.

"Daehyun there's a fire! We have to get out now!" I screamed while and crying I was shaking him by his shoulders.

"Daehyun wake up we have to get out there's a fire! Hurry up," I kept saying and suddenly he shot up.

"FIRE?!?! Where?" he said with his eyes wide open now and I was whiping my tears away.

"Oh did I say fire, sorry I meant to say... Get your ing lazy up for breakfast before I smash your head with a hammer," I said in a slow and calm voice then walked out, when I got to Leader's room he was already waking up so I let him be. Then lastly was Zelo, ugh I did not want to see him.

"Zelo, wake up," I said then pushed him and he groaned and coughed and sneezed and coughed a couple hundred times more.

"I feel awful," he groaned in a nasiliy tone, great now I had to take care of him. I called up my dad and he said I had to take caer of him until the other members come home. This is great, I have to spend my whole day with him.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N)

Chapter 2 is up and running! I know the story isn't very good ( my life) but I'm trying. I kinda at writing stories :/ but anyways enjoy!