Trouble

Fell For An Idol *EDITING AND REVISING*

"JJ this is the last straw, tomorrow. My office you are coming with me to work for your punishment." My dad harshly scolded me at 3am.

I groaned and walked to my room then flopped face first on my bed, out of all nights he just happened to see that I snuck out. I wish that this week I was with my mom and step dad, they would've let me go to the start of summer beach party, but no. This week was with my dad, my step mom, and my half brother. Great, I can only imagine what my punishment is knowing that my dad knows I hate anything associated with his job. Everyone thinks it's so cool when you're dad works with a music, but I don't. I hate idols, the only part I like is that I get free music on iTunes of my favorite artists, but I hate the people. I only like the music, all of the idols are stuck up, big headed, and think they're better than everyone.

I woke up with only three hours of sleep and got ready to attack the day, as in run away to my mom's house. I put my hair in a messy bun and decided to wear this:

For living in Korea, I didn't have the style like normal girls, I was very Americanized I guess you can say. My dad saw my outfit and shook his head because of my short shorts and crop top that showed part of my stomach. I knew he was saving the yelling for when he drops the punishment. The drive was silent and I had my headphones in staring out the window, my dad's been dissapointed in me ever since I turned 13 and decided to have my first boyfriend. I guess it was okay in the end because I was a beard and my "boyfriend" was, and still is, one of my greatest friends to this day.


"Sir, let's be reasonable here," I pleaded trying to converse with him in the only language he spoke, which was adult, no slang, perfect grammar, everything formal.

"No, this is much more reasonable than the punishment I had in mind before," he said avoiding eye contact and going through papers on his desk.

"BUT SIR!" I shouted and his clients walked in.

"Are we interrupting anything?" one of them asked.

"No not at all, please sit, I'll be with you in a second," my dad said acting as if I wasn't about to punch him in the face.

"SIR PLEASE!" I begged one more time.

"No that's final," he said in a stern voice.

"DAD ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW!" I saw with my fingers curling up and screaming in his face.

"DAD?!" his clients said in unison.

"Yes, that is right. Boys, this is my daughter who I said would be working for you as a summer job starting tomorrow," my dad said with a smile on his face as if he just got news that I was being sent to brat camp.

"Dad, please," I kept begging putting my hands together and sharking them then getting on my knees, "Dad, I'm kneeling, please."

"No, first it was the cartilage, then it was the belly piercing, then it was the tattoos, then it was parties. JJ you're only 16 and that was the last straw. Now here, this is the information for tomorrow. I already spoke to your mother, you must be at the dorm by 8am," he said and handed me a piece of paper that I shoved into my back pocket.

"Urgh, I hate you,"I said and pointed to the six boys and stormed out of the office to take the bus to my mom's place.

The Next Day

I woke up in my room at my mom's house and got ready, I wore a beanie, then changed into this:

 I was so happy that this week was with my mom, I greeted my mom and my stepdad with a sad look.

"What's with the long face kido?" my stepdad asked drinking his coffee ready to leave for work soon and drop me off at work.

"I don't wanna work for stupid idols. Can't I hang out with my little sister instead? I'm sure Hyo Jin would love to spend time with me!" I asked and filled my flask with banana milk.

"JJ don't worry, it won't be that bad. And you get Sundays off so you can party on Saturday nights when you're here. Sometimes your dad needs to loosed up," she said and gave me cereal for breakfast.

"Eat quick you gotta be there by 8 and we're leaving at 7:45," my stepdad said and ran upstairs to probably get more stuff for work. I pouted to my mom and tried to use aegyo on her, but she just gave me a sympathetic smile and ruffled the top of my head.

"Not gonna work, you may look cute be really you're like a demon spawn," she said before walking away drinking her coffee.

My stepdad gave me some money just incase and wished me luck before he drove off. I stared at the rich dorm building before walking in, I looked at the information my dad gave me yesterday and took the elevator to the 7th floor like instructed and unlocked the door to the dorm 392. I walked in to see 2 blonde boys sitting on a couch watching TV, 3 other blonde boys playing cards on the floor in front of the couch, and another boy who looked at if he just woke up.

"Hi, you're Lee Ji Jung, we met the other day in your father, our manager's office. He said you'd be acompaning us to all our shoots and helping around the dorm for the summer. I'm Yongguk, the leader and main rapper. Boys come meet her," he said and gave me a hand shake then motioned the other boys to come.

"Hi I'm Himchan, I'm a rapper and vocalist," one of them said and shook my hand.

"Nice to meet you Ji Jung, I'm Daehyun, the main vocalist," one with kind eyes said and simply waved, I hate him least because he didn't touch me.

"Hey, I'm Youngjae. I'm the lead vocalist," one with a long side fringe said and gave me a hug, but when he pulled away I gave him the death glare and he apologised.

"Hi, I'm Jongup, main dancer and vocalist," this one sang the vocalist part and did a little dance move. I just gave him a weird look then moved to the next.

"Hello! I'm Choi Jun Hong, but my stage name is Zelo! I'm 16 and I'm the maknae, lead rapper, and lead dancer," this one said, he was the one who just woke up.

"Uh hi, look I don't really care for all your names so I'll give you nicknames. You, sice you're the leader your nickname is Leader. You, Him whatever the rest of your name was. I'll call you Him. You Daehyun, I'll call you Daehyun because you're the one I hate the least right now. You lead vocalist, you have a really long fringe so I'll call you Fringe. Main dancer, hmmm I'll call you Ballerina. Then lastly the maknae, saying maknae is too long so I'll just call you Zelo. Now I don't like people calling me Ji Jung, it's JJ for short. In my intructions it says that I must say a few things about myself so you know what I'm about, then make you guys breakfast and you have to be at the comany by 10 to do a photoshoot. Now, I am JJ, I am 16. A few things about me is I hate everyone, I only like my friends, if you do things to annoy me such as touching me which all of you except Daehyun did, it makes me hate you more. If I think you are tolerable I may be nicer, but that is a slight chance. The only one I tolerate right now is Daehyun because as I said before, I hate him least out of all of you," they all looked at me shocked at what I said except for Daehyun who had a relieved, yet still scared look on his face. I went to the kitchen and made them American pancakes and set them on the table for them, I called them to eat and they all rushed in staring at me with fear.

"Look I know you're all scared so there's this. If you don't act scared of me, and try to be nice to me, then maybe, and I mean maybe, I will just return the favor and be nice. Now enjoy your meal." I gave them a smile, this was my way of returning the favor of them being nice introducing themseves. While they were eating I was cleaning up around the dorm and doing my job so that hopefully my dad would drop the punishment if he heard I was doing a good job. After they quickly scarfed down the food as if they hadn't eaten in years, I told them to get ready to leave soon.

"Thanks JJ," Daehyun said with a simle and went to his room, okay, Daehyun was making an effort to be nice while the others were still scared.

"Thanks JJ," Leader, Him, Fringe, and Ballerina muttered not looking at me, they tried.

"Thanks JJ, that was really delicious!" Zelo said with energy that kind of scared me.

"I can tell you're all trying to get on my good side, but you can tone it down because you're energy is annoying me and it'll just make me hate you more," I said then patted his head and went to the kitchen to do dishes, soon Daehyun came back out all ready to go and I was still cleaning up.

"Need help?" he asked not knowing he was right behind me causing me to jump.

"God you scared me," I said and put my hand on my chest.

"It's more like the other way around, but still you need help?" he asked being kind.

"Haha very funny, but no thanks. I'm almost done anyways so you can go do something else," I said and shoo'd him away, maybe he isn't like all the other idols, maybe we can friends, I thought to myself. Ha ha ha, I'm too hilarious, me being friends with an idol? Who am I kidding?

 I went door to door of their rooms taking dirty laundry to do which I obviously didn't have time to do until we got back, they all quickly gave me their clothes and avoided eye contact as if I were Medusa. I finally got to Zelo's room which was at the end of the hall and knocked.

"Come in," he said and I did as told, I walked in to a shirtless Zelo trying to find a shirt.

"Sorry it's a mess, if you don't mind, but can you help me find a shirt. I don't have any dirty laundry anyways," he said and continued trying to find a shirt. I simply just put the basket down and spotted a black V-neck.

"Here, simple. Guys in V-necks always look cute," I said and tossed him the shirt before walking out. Damn he had a nice body, probably rubs it in to everyone though.


"JJ, you managed to get them here on time," my dad said greeting me as I walked into the photoshoot area with the boys following me.

"Thanks Mr. Lee," I said sarcastically and followed the stylist who needed my help.

"Here can you dress Zelo? We need to make sure everything fits for the shoot," she said and handed me his clothes. I told him to get off the couch so he could get change.

"I'm out here if you need anything," I shouted while he went into the changing room and came out wearing a white button up and dress pants with a jacket to match.

"How do I look? I look hot don't I?" he asked spinning around, I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"You have to tuck in the shirt and your shirt's missbuttoned, here," I walked towards him and rebuttoned his shirt accidentally getting a glimpse of his abs again and started blushing. I finished rebuttoning and said he could tuck in his shirt himself, I guess he saw me blushing because he flashed me a million dollar smile. I guess hell wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. I'm lying.

------------------------------------

(A/N)

Hi guys! So here's chapter 1! It's my first B.A.P. fanfic, I'm nervous on if you'll guys like or not so please tell me if you do ^.^

Anyways in celebration of the first chapter here's a bunny pole dancing!