Chapter 8

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

I woke up at around 3 pm still at Baekhyun's lap and as I look up, I saw him also sleeping while leaning on the tree. I slowly got up so that Baekhyun won't be woken up. I sat beside him and look at his sleeping face. It looks so calm and serene. I can't help but smile while looking at him. "I'm so glad I have you now in my life. I'll try my very best to learn to love you. Thank you for loving me Baek.." I touch his face, it felt so smooth. Baekhyun stirred in his sleep. His eyes were slowly opening and I smiled while looking at him. When he saw me looking, he immediately flash his sweetest smile. 

 

“You want to go home?”  Baekhyun said.

 

“Hmm, after we stroll the park?” I said with a grin.

 

“If that’s what you want, then let’s go.” Baekhyun said. He then held my hand and intertwined our fingers. I really don’t mind him holding my hands because we were already doing it even if we were still friends back then.

 

We were walking along the Han River, the place is really romantic. The sun was starting to set down. We stopped and settled at a spot were you can see the sunset very clearly. There were also other couples watching the sunset. When I look at my right side my smile quickly vanished. I was looking at them intently. Baekhyun was talking to me but I didn’t hear anything he says. The one I was looking at also looked at my way when he somehow felt that someone was looking at him. Our gaze then interlocked. When Baekhyun felt that I wasn't listening to him he looked at me and also looked what was I was looking that makes me loose my concentration on him. He looked and saw that I was looking at Kai. Baekhyun lightly tapped my shoulder and that make me break my eye contact with Kai.

"Sorry. What was that you where talking about?" I said. Baekhyun looked at me with a stern look. I looked down because it feels like Baekhyun was angry at me.

"Sorry.." I mumbled. Baekhyun just pulled me closer to him. He sighed and hugged me tightly. 

"I understand. I know that you still have feelings for him but I will try my best to make you forget him. I'll wait for that day to come. I love you so much." Baekhyun said.

I was touched by his word and that made me cry, I hugged him back and snuggled closer to him. He patted my back and kissed my head. "Don't cry now.." I just nodded my head rests my head to his shoulder. I felt so secure in his arms, and that made me stop crying. I looked to where the sunset was and it looked so beautiful. Baekhyun also looked at it and smiled by it's beauty.

"I won't mind if it took so long for you to forget him Shin~ i'll be here to help you in every step of the way." Baekhyun thought.

 

*Narrator's POV*

 

It was monday already and Park Shin was ready to go to school. She opened the door and was startled when she saw Baekhyun leaning at their gate. When Baekhyun turned around and saw her, he immediately smile and opened the gate for her. 

"Good morning Beautiful~" Baekhyun greeted with a smile.

"Good morning too Baek~" Shin said with a smile.

"Ready to go?" Shin just nod at Baekhyun's question. They were walking side by side and whenever their hands met together they just look at each other and smile. After a few minutes of walking, Baekhyun took Shin's hand. 

"You keep brushing the back of your hands to mine, it hurts you know. So i'll just hold it!" Baekhyun said with a grin.

Shin just chuckled at what he said and let him hold her hand. When Baekhyun & Shin arrived at their campus, people where giving them curious looks. Especially Baekhyun's fans.

"Baek, why are they looking at us?" Shin asked.

"I dunno. Maybe because you were so beautiful and they envy your beauty." Baekhyun replied and winked.

"Cheesy~" Shin said while chuckling. They went to Shin's locker to get some things. When they were about to go to their classroom, they unintentionally met Kai and Jiyeon at the hallway. Kai looked at them and at their intertwined fingers.

"So it's true you two were going out. Congrats~" Jiyeon said with a smile.

Shin just gave her a weak smile. "Thank you. We'll go ahead we still have class."

And with that, both couples parted ways.

"What a good morning to start"

 

-------------------------------------------

 

owwwwww. *sighs* 

i think i didn't do well in this chapter. sorry T.T i'll make it more beautiful in the next chappie~ 

Don't forget to comment! ^^, 

Subscribe/ Upvote? :3

I LOVE YOU! :*

 

 

--krisiane