Chapter 4

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

It's saturday and as what Baekhyun said, he'll be in my house.

"Shin~ " Baekhyun said.

"Mmmm?"  I replied without looking at him cause i'm so busy updating my story in Asianfanfics. com. 

"Let's go out. I'll treat you." Baekhyun said with a pleading look.

"Let me finish updating my story Baek~ 10 more minutes neh?"

"Okay." Baekhyun then continued playing to his phone while my attention was back again to my laptop to finish my story. After 10 minutes which seems like a decade for Baekhyun, I closed my laptop and excused myself to change into a more comfortable clothes.

 (your outfit)

When I went down, I saw Baekhyun looking at me intently. 

"Is it okay? If not i'll change it." I said. He didn't answer me so I take that as his answer. "Okay, i'll change again~." I was about to go upstairs when Baekhyun held my wrist.

"You look perfectly fine." Baekhyun said still looking at me. 

"Okay. Let's go then~" I said. Baekhyun was still holding my wrist while we were walking. He was so silent the whole time. "Where are we going Baek?" I asked.

"Hmm, to the amusement park?" He said with a smile.

"Really?" Baekhyun just nod his head as a response to my question.

When we reach the Amusement Park, we rode all the rides available there. It was almost evening when we agreed to go home. Baekhyun then offered to accompany me while going home. The walk was silent again. No one of us dared to talk.

"Did you have fun today Shin?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yes i did, thanks a lot Baek." I said with a smile.

Baekhyun also smiled "Glad you enjoyed it."

It was silent again.

"Can we go to the park just a moment?" Baekhyun asked with a pleading tone.

"Yeah sure." 

Baekhyun then hold my hands which made me a bit startled. "I'll just hold your hand, you know.. so that you won't feel cold." Baekhyun said with a shy smile.

"Okay then.." When we reach the park, Baekhyun told me to sit down on a bench and told me to stay there. I just nod my head and Baekhyun was gone in the dark. I scanned the place and it was darker now, there were also less people. I was waiting patiently for Baekhyun to return and after 5 minutes, he was back and was holding something. When Baekhyun reached my spot I saw that he was holding a Box of Pizza.

"For you~" He said while smiling.

"Thank you Baek~" When I opened the box, I was confused that something was written on the pizza. I look at Baekhyun and he just give me an innocent look. I look at the pizza again and read what was written on it.

It says, "CAN YOU BE MY GIRL?" I look at Baekhyun and he was looking at me intently. He then kneeled and looks in my eyes.

"Park Shin, I want us to become more than just friends.  My feelings for you.. I can't hide it anymore. My feelings for you grows more everyday. I'm hoping you can give me a chance to love you and show it to you. I promise I won't do anything to hurt you. I'll make you happy, i'll only have my eyes on you. Well, I never laid my eyes on anyone else cause the first time I saw you you have captivated my eyes. So, Can You Be My Girl?" Baekhyun said.

I am lost for words. I don't know what to say. Baekhyun was so special to me, Should I give him a chance?

 

--------------------

Owwww, Baekhyun Confesses! ^^,

Hellooooo. Sorry  I just updated today.. I was busy with school. *shyly smiles*

Don't Forget to Comment ;) I LOVE YOU :*

 

--krisiane