Chapter 1

In My Reach: The Sequel

*a week after Kim Jongin Broke-up with Park Shin*

*Park Shin's POV*

 

I saw them walking in the coridor, talking, smiling, laughing, holding each other's hand, blah, blah, blah.. It's been a week since he left me and I still can't believe that Jongin broke up with me just to be with her AGAIN. I know she's his first love and all but I never believed of what people say that "First Love Never Dies." Crap. Never did in my deepest thought that he would just dump me just because she's back again. By the way, you must be asking who's the 'She' i'm talkin about. Her name's Park Jiyeon. If your thinking were related, like cousins.. well it's a big N-O. She's a transferee from i-don't-know-were school. She and Jongin has the same course, Business Management. The first time Jongin introduced her to me well, I feel like my self-esteem went down. She's very pretty and I know she's gonna be a very tought competitor. But I thought she's no threat to our Relationship cause i'm very much confident that Jongin was over her. Well that thought was changed when after a week she's been tranfered to our school, Jongin never really had much time to be with me. I had a bad feeling about it but I thought he's just accompanying her because she's new to our school. I always think on the positive side. And now, it was truly confirmed that the cause why Jongin never had much time for me within this few weeks and why he's always with her is because he's falling AGAIN for her. It hurts to think that Jongin just made me a Rebound. And now here I am with my broken heart, trying to overcome all this pain and wishing that this cut in my heart will be healed as soon as possible.

I heard the bell ring, signalling the students that the class would about to start. I immediately get the things I need for my classes and I can see through the corner of my eye that they had also passed by on my back but they never saw me because they were in their own world. "That should be my position if you didn't come back & meddle in our relationship.." With a deep sigh I then went to my first subject.

 

When I arrive at the lab room I saw that the teacher didn't arrived yet which is good or else she will scold me and that would be Very shameful. I then went to my seat which was near the window and while waiting for the teacher to arrive I put on my earphones in my ear and start listening to the musics in my iPod. After 15 minutes Mrs. Lee arrived so I then put back my iPod back at my bag. Mrs. Lee then started her daily routine, erasing the writings on the board and then calling out the names of the student. She was halfway calling the names when suddenly a knock on the door was heard. She opened it and excused herself, when she came inside again she was with a boy. "Omo! He's so Cute!" "So it's really true that someone from Kangnam is going to transfer here! And mygosh he's so handsome. Blah, blah, blah.." That's what I heard from my girl classmates which was looking intensely at him but he never really paid attention to them. He then introduced his self to the class. "Annyeong~ Byun Baekhyun imnida. I'm a transferee here and i'm from Kangnam University. I hope you'll treat me well" and then the boy named Baekhyun bowed. After his introduction Mrs. Lee told him to sit at the vacant chair which is beside me. He was giving a shy smile to everyone that he passed by when while going to his assigned chair. When he saw me, he smiled at me and held out his hand. I blinked at him and look at his hand, he then introduced himself again to me.

"I'm Byun Baekhyun, you can call me Baek or Hyun or watever you like to call me. I'm new here and I don't know everyone so I hope we'll be friends."He said.

I accepted his hand and give him a hand shake. "I'm Park Shin. And sure we can be friends."

"Awesome! So i hope you'll also accompany me. You know, tour this university?"

"Yeah sure, i'll be glad to help." I said with a smile.

"Great! And oh, will you also join  me with lunch later?"

"Sure." I said and nod.

"Great! My treat." He said and then listens to Mrs. Lee's Morning inspirational talks.

 

"I hope this year will be great even with out you Jongin.."  With a sigh I then focus my attention to Mrs. Lee which is talking about our topic for the morning.

 

----------

Hello there! ^^, I updated! So how is it? Don't forget to Comment *wink*.

I hope you'll like it. Enjoy reading! ^^,

 

--krisiane