Chapter 11

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

The next day, I slightly stirred in my sleep because I can feel another presence in my room, looking at me. I slowly open my eyes and saw who's the reason why I feel so creepy early in this morning. I glared at him and he just chuckled and went to my bed. 

 

"What are you doing here Baek?" I said, asking him.

"Picking you and your family?"

"But it's still so early~" I then took a peek at the alarm clock on my bedside table and my eyes went round after seeing the time. It's almost 12 noon and my parents didn't even bother to wake me up. I started panicking and jump off my bed. I heard Baekhyun chuckling and I threw the closest thing to me in his direction.

"Stop laughing!" I then slammed the bathroom door and immediately started cleaning myself up.

 

After 30 minutes of preparing myself, I went out of the bathroom and found Baekhyun lying on my bed with eyes closed. I smirk as an idea suddenly popped up on my mind. I went to where he was and started whispering creepy sounds on his ear. I was laughing on the inside when I saw Baekhyun's face scrunched up but I kept it because I don't want to cut the fun this instance. I didn't realize that mine and Baekhyun's face was so close. So when Baekhyun moved his head to my direction, our face was so close that the tip of our nose touched. My eyes went round and we stayed still in that position. We made an eye-to-eye contact. I can feel his breath coming closer to my face. I closed my eyes, thinking Baekhyun would kiss me but it was interrupted when his phone ring. I immediately moved away from him and I heard Baekhyun groaned. I blushed of the thought that we were about to have our first kiss but sadly it was interrupted with the sudden call. I then went to where my things was and started checking if everything was already in there.

 

"My parents called, we should go now.." Baekhyun said after he put his phone on his pocket. I just nod and Baekhyun helped me bring my luggage all the way to the car and he then went back to help my parents.

 

The ride all the way to the airport was a bit awkward to us. My parents were in their own little world while the two of us just stayed still. When we arrived at the airport, I saw Baekhyun's parents and they immediately welcomed us, thanking us for coming with them. Baekhyun's parents were so good and I can see that my parents and his were a bit close now. I just smiled seeing them talking on their way to where we should board. 

 

I just sleep throughout the entire travel time. Baekhyun woke me up when we were about to land at Jeju. I can see outside the window the beautiful scenery and I can't help but to be in awe of it's wonderful beauty. When we went out of the plane, there were a lot of people lining up and greeting us when we were about to pass them, some of them unloaded our luggage and put it inside the Van. Baekhyun then hold my wrist when I was about to pass him, that made me stop and I looked at him, he just smiled and intertwined our fingers. I can't help but blush at his sudden skinship. 

 

We traveled again for 15 minutes to reach the resort we're going to stay. Throughout the ride Baekhyun never let go of my hand. He sometimes play with my fingers, rub it and hold it again. I just looked outside the window and enjoyed the beautiful scenery and just let Baekhyun do his own thing. 

When the van stopped, the driver then looked at us and said that we've already arrived in the resort. I immediately went out of the van and stretched my body. I felt someone hugged my waist and it surprised me making me jumped a little bit. I then tilted my head and playfully glared at him he just smiled and kissed my cheek.

 

I looked at the resort we're about to stay and I was in awe of the place. It screams expensive. 

 

 

"Did you like it?" Baekhyun said still hugging my waist. 

"Yeah~ this place looks amazing. I hope we're not a burden here" 

"You're not a burden Shin~ i'll do anything to prove to you that I truly love you." Baekhyun said. He then kissed my temple and I can't help but to think, "I was so lucky to have Baekhyun as my boyfriend."

 

-----------------------------------

Wahhhh JEJU! :3 I wanna go there! teehee~ someday~~

I updated! sorry for taking so long in updating. Summer class is a betch *pouts*

I hope you like my update~

So how's this chappie? :3

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT BELOW! :))

I love reading your comments! :D

 

--krisiane