Chapter 2

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

It's been two months since Baekhyun transferred to our school. Me and him became close friends. Oww, I forgot to tell you that since first year I only have 2 friends. Namely, Kim Jongin, who turned out to be my boyfriend and his guy best friend Oh Sehun. So yeah, now that were over I don't have any friends to be with. Luckily Baekhyun transferred here and made friends with me. And if your going to ask me how well i've been coping up from my terrible heartbreak, well I think i'm slowly healing up with the help of Baekhyun. Thanks to his witty remarks which never fail to make me smile and laugh.

 

The 2nd semester is about to end, next year were gonna be Senior Students. I was a bit scared of what will happen to me after our graduation cause it will be the time were gonna apply all the things we've learn from school. I hope i'll find a good working place with no demanding boss. 

 

"Shin~~" I heard someone call me from the corridor. Guess who's the owner of that voice. I stopped and waited for him to arrive in my spot. "I'm glad I catch you. Hoo! that's a very tiring run.."

"And who told you to run that fast Baek? You can go to our classroom alone." I said and then started walking again.

"Aigoo. I thought you'll be happy to see my beautiful face early in the morning" Baekhyun said with a wink.

"Tsk. Super duper confident of your looks I see.. well for your information Mr. Byun Baekhyun, your the very last person I want to see first thing in the morning. Mehrong~~" 

"Yah! Your so mean~~ Did you know your so lucky cause the mighty Byun Baekhyun is always at your side. Many girls are dying just to be at your spot."

"Well those girls are very blind. Tsk. Tsk. I hope they'll go to the eye specialists and make their eyes fixed." I said while mocking him.

"Yeah.Yeah.. Whatever. Always telling me i'm not handsome. Tsk. Your lucky I love you." Baekhyun said with a hmmp. 

I chuckled at his childishness. Well, this is what I like Baekhyun. Always telling things that can make me smile ang laugh. God really has purpose why I met him.

After the non-stop bickering and all we finally reached our classroom. After 5 minutes of waiting, the teacher then arrived and start calling names. *sigh* "I hope this class will end soon.. It's so boring~~"

 

--------------------------------

I really don't know how to end a chapter~~ *pouts*

I hope you'll like my update! ^^,

Don't forget to give a comment! i love reading them ^^,

Have a wonderful weekend *wink*

 

--krisiane