Chapter 10

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

I was awakened by the nonstop ringing of my phone. I peek through one eye to see who's calling me at this hour, although it's already 9:30 in the morning but to think it's the first day of summer so why bother waking up early. When I saw that the caller was no other than Byun Baekhyun I just answered it lazily, with my eyes still closed.

 

 

"Rise and Shine Beutiful!" Baekhyun said happily on the other line. I just groaned and shifted on the other side of the bed. I heard Baekhyun giggled on the phone.

 

"Why are you calling me at this hour Baek? I wan't to sleep longer. Its summer you know~" I said while rolling my eyes as if he can see me.

 

"I know, that's why I called you because were going on a trip!" Baekhyun said with full of enthusiasm. 

 

"Ehh? Just the two of us?"

 

"How I wish, but my parents will be there of course and they want to tag you and your family along! Isn't that great? The last time I saw your parents we were just friends that time and now i'm your man! And my parents want to know you and your family better too. So you'll go okay?"

 

I sigh and looked at the ceiling of my room. "I'll tell my parents. But I won't promise you anything."

 

"Don't worry! I'll be the one to tell your parents. I'll come over at your house at noon. So get up on your bed okay? I'll hang up now. Bye! I love you! See you later."

 

"Okay. See you later" and with that Baekhyun hung up. I then wondered if my parents will be okay with Baekhyun's parents plan. I then sigh and then started to freshen up. I don't want Baekhyun to see my morning face. It took me 20 minutes to prepare myself. I then went down and immediately look for my parents. I saw my dad watching a documentary movie and my mom was probably outside the house, in our garden, tending her beloved flowers. It's been a while since our house was this lively. I really miss my parents. My dad sensed my presence and called me to watch the movie with him.

 

"Later dad, I'll eat breakfast first" He just shrugs and continued watching his movie. I then went to the dining room and looked for something I can eat. I saw a Bacon on the table and I just ate it. After my late breakfast i looked at the clock and saw that it was 10:30. 1 hour and 30 more minutes and Baekhyun will be here. 

 

We were currently watching a movie when the doorbell ring. My mom decided to take a break on tending her flowers and hang out a bit with us. I just volunteered to open the door cause I know it will be Baekhyun and I was right, he was standing outside the door holding a bouquet of flowers and some fruits. Sweet Baek~

 

"Hey, you're here. Come on in. My parents are in the living room."

Baekhyun just nod and we then went to where my parents are. They were so engrossed of the movie that they didn't feel our presence. I cleared my throat to get their attention and they look in my way. My mom acknowledges Baekhyun by smiling at him, same as my dad.

 

"Annyeong, Mr. & Mrs. Park. I hope you still recognize me."

"Yeah, of course. Byun Baekhyun right? You're my daughter's friend." my mom said.

"Yep. I'm Byun Baekhyun and actually i'm her boyfriend now." Baekhyun said shyly. "And by the way Mrs. Park this is for you." Baekhyun then hand over the flowers and fruits to my mom. 

"Oww, that's so sweet of you Baekhyun. Thank you for this."

"No problem"

"Have a sit. So why did you come here Baekhyun?"

"Thank you Mrs. Park. Ummm, actually I want to invite you to spend a week with my family at Jeju. My family wants to meet you and as for the expenses we got it all covered. I hope you'll accept my invitation."

 

My mother then looked at my father waiting for his approval and he just nod. I was so happy that my parents agreed. After many hours of talking with my parents, Baekhyun bid goodbye to them because it's getting dark. Although it's not hard for Baekhyun to go home because he had his car with him but he insisted that he needs to went home early to tell his parents that my parents agreed. After I bid goodbye to Baekhyun I immediately went back inside. I saw my parents turning on the tv again, maybe to finish the movie. I was about to go upstairs when my mom called me. 

"So you and Baekhyun now huh?" my mom said with a teasing look.

"Yeah~ he was so persistent in courting me so yeah~ Why? you don't like him?" 

"Aniyo. I like him. He's a good man, I can see it but be careful okay? Don't let your heart be broken again.."

"Arasso. Thanks mom, I will. I'll go upstairs now."

"Okay. I'll call you later when the pizza has arrived."

"Okay."

I immediately went inside my room. I was so glad my parents approved my relationship with Baekhyun. Atleast I don't have to worry about it. I then  felt my phone beeped. A message from Baekhyun.

 

"We'll go to Jeju tomorrow afternoon. Please tell your Parents. I'll just picked you and your parents. Okay? and oh, I just got home. hehe~ I Love You <3<3" 

 

This guy~ I chuckled and attacked my closet to find clothes that i'll be using for the trip. "I hope Baekhyun's Parents will like me too~"

 

 

 

------------------------------------

 

Helllo!! i'm BACK!! :D sorry for not updating so long~  i miss you guys~ did you miss me? btw, hope you'll like my update. I'll update as soon as possible. BYEE! :*

 

Don't forget to COMMENT! ^^, that's my motivation~ LOVE YAH :*

 

--krisiane