Chapter 12

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

When we entered the lobby of the resort, the staffs and personnels warmly welcomed us. When we reached the front desk they immediately gave us two keys. One for Baekhyun's family and one for us. We then went to our assigned suite which was on the 7th floor which is just beside Baekhyun's family suite. 

We were in awe of the beauty of the resort's suite. It has 2 rooms, it's own living room in which you can see the resort's view, a private pool and jacuzzi. 

 

"This place is awesome." I immediately went to where my room should be and again I was in awe. "I want to live here forever~~"

 

I opened the curtain and there is a balcony in which you can see the clear blue sea. I then looked to the other balcony and there I saw someone coming, it was a boy. I was curious who the boy was so I waited for him to settle down. Guess who's the boy! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mehhh~ It's just Byun Baekhyun. :DD

 

"Psst~"

Baekhyun then looked to where the sound came from only to find out that it came from me! :D He then waved his hand and I also waved back. I laugh at our silliness, even thought we were just together a few minutes ago we were waving our hands like we haven't seen each other for years. Baekhyun then pulled out his phone and called me.

 

"Did you like your room?" Baek said on the other line.

I nodded. "Yep! Super Duper like it!" 

"That's great. You wanna go to the beach? Let's have a walk." Baekhyun offered.

"Yeah sure. I'll meet you at the hallway." 

"Okay. Bye!" Baekhyun then hung up the phone and signaled me that he's going out now. I made an okay sign and then I also went inside my room. I grabbed my cardigan at my luggage and then went outside my room. I went to my parents room and told them that i'll be going out with Baekhyun. They just nod and told me that they'll just text me if we were going to eat lunch. 

 

I went outside our room and saw Baekhyun leaning on the wall. He looked up when he heared a door opening. He immediately smile and went to me. He took my hand and kissed my cheek. I frowned at him.

"Skinship king" I muttered.

"Don't care" he said and clicked his tongue out. 

I just laugh at his silliness. We went to the beach and saw some people having fun under the sun. Some were playing beach volleyball, some were tanning their skin, other's were just swimming. Baekhyun never let my hands go. He just intertwined it with his. We just walked, no talking. Well the silence between us are not the awkward type, it's more like comforting silence. 

 

"Shin?" Baekhyun said, breaking the silence between us.

"Neh?"

"I wanna ask you something."

I then focused my attention to Baekhyun, looking at his face. "Hmm? What is it Baek?"

He stopped walking and stayed still. He looked at my face and then in my eyes. I also looked at him, confused of his sudden action. He took both my hand and leveled it in his chest.

"Did you regret having me as your boyfriend?" Baekhyun asked. He had that serious face of his. 

I smiled at him and said, "Never. I never regret having you in my life Baek. I thank God for giving you in my life. I wouldn't be as happy like now if you weren't here in my life."

"So does that mean I finally have your heart?" Baekhyun said with a smile on his face.

"I don't know. There still something missing. I'm confused." 

Baekhyun just smiled and hold my chin. "Don't worry. I'm willing to wait for you. Until you'll be ready to fully give your heart to me. I'll just be here for you."

"Thank you so much Baek~" I then hugged him. He also hugged me back. When he pulled back he pouted when he saw the tears in my eyes. 

"Hush now~ your parents will kill me if they saw your crying face." He then wiped the tears and I just smiled at his sweet actions.

He was holding both my cheeks and he stared at my eyes. I also looked at his eyes. His face was slowly going down and my eyelids also starts to slowly close. My heart was beating crazily. This will be the first time Baekhyun and I will kiss. I can already feel his breathing. "This is it~" I said in my mind.

I then felt he pressed his lips into mine.

 


Uwahhhhhhh~ Baekhyun and Shin's First kiss :3

so how was it guys? :)))

I have also read what you commented! :D teehee. Let's all go to JEJU!! ^^, keke.

comment below how is this chapter? any reactions? XD don't hesitate to comment. I love reading them! ^^.

 

Also! I want to share to you my new favorite song from teen top! JEALOUSY! I love it! But of course I love all their songs :3 listen to it huh? and tell me how was it :))

 

So until here~ Enjoy reading! (^_^)

 

-krisiane