Chapter 5

In My Reach: The Sequel

*Park Shin's POV*

 

I don't know what to say to Baekhyun. "Should I say yes? But I still can't determine if I really love Baekhyun. But I don't want to hurt him also." With a deep sigh, I then look at Baekhyun, he was still kneeling infront of me. I cupped his face and kissed him on his cheeks. His eyes went round and I chuckled at his reaction.

"Does that mean.." I nod my head and smiled at Baekhyun sweetly. "I know Baekhyun won't hurt me. Maybe this is the way to forget Kim Jongin. I'll try my very best to love you Baek."

Baekhyun went up and hugged me tightly and I also hugged him back. When he pull away his smile was about reach in his ears. "You're that happy huh?" I said to Baekhyun, teasing him. 

"Yeah, Super Duper Happy! You don't know i've been waiting for this day to come. To hold you like this. Baekhyun then hugged my waist. To be this close to you.. and to call you mine. I Love You so much Park Shin." I blushed at his words. I never thought Baekhyun was this cheesy. I just smiled at him and he also smiled back.

"You want to go home?" Baekhyun asked.

"Yeah sure, it's getting darker." I said.

"Okay then. Let's get you home." Baekhyun then get the pizza on the bench and hold my hand. The walk was silent. Everytime I look at Baekhyun he also look at me. I just smiled and blushed a little. I feel like i'm a teenager whose inlove. 

After minutes of walking we finally arrived at my home. "Have a good night Shin~" Baekhyun then kissed my forehead. 

"Goodnight to you too Baek" I said and smiled. 

"I already have a Good night." He said with a smile. 

"Whatever" 

"I love you too." 

I chuckled at his silly answer.

"Were gonna have a date tomorrow, don't sleep too long okay?"

"Okay~ Bye." I then went inside and I peek at my window to see if Baekhyun already left. I saw him at the gate waving at me. I then waved back and then he start walking.

"I never thought Baekhyun would confess to me."

I then went to my bedroom and went to the bathroom to change into my Pajamas. I went to my bed and was about to sleep when my phone beeped. I checked who texted me. I opened my inbox and saw that it was my mom telling me that they are going home on Wednesday. "Should I introduce Baekhyun to them?" My phone then beeped again and the sender was no other than Baekhyun.

 

"Are you sleeping now? I'm near in our house. Sleep tight okay? I can't wait to see you tomorrow. I LOVE YOU! <3 <3 <3"

I replied to his message.

"I'm about to but you texted me :3 Take care okay? I'll see you tomorrow. Good night Baek. Sweet Dreams."

I smiled and then put my phone back to my bedside table. I then dozed off to sleep.

 

 

------------------------------------

UWAAAH! Finally! ^^, Baekhyun and Ysh are together! 

omg, Baekhyun you cutie :3

Don't Forget to leave a comment guys :* 

I LOVE YOU!! ^^

 

--krisiane