Chapter 8

Does it look like i care ???

 

It had been nearly two weeks and still no word from Kris. EunMi for some odd reason still didn't feel completly at ease, she had the odd feeling that he was planning something. 
 
It was English class not a mine field yet it felt like if she made one step and something would blow up. Fangirls glared as she sat at her desk lucky for her Kris had not arrived yet. Sighing she rested her head on the desk and relaxed. 
 
"Kris your late" Miss Harris said, EunMi tensed 'why the hell am i getting nervous' she thought smacking the side of her head. Kris sat at his desk, Miss Harris continued her lecture Kris passed a note onto her side of the desk. Hesitating she opened up the note "wait back after class". 
 
EunMi shoved her things into her bag and went to leave Kris grabbed her wrist and pulled her back down and glared. "Miss Harris do you mind if we stay back to work on our project" Kris said smiling. She nodded and smiled back, "Behave you two" she said leaving the classroom.
 
"Is there something I can help you with" EunMi said, "You've been avoiding me" he said leaning against the teachers desk. "What are you my boyfriend" she scoffed, "This weekend on saturday your going to need to act like my girlfriend" he said leaning back in his chair. "THE " she yelled standing up "why the hell do i have to act like your girlfriend" EunMi said pointing at him. "My mother's coming to visit and EunMi dress like a girl for once" he said, "this still doesn't answer my question" she said. "Do this and your off the hook, I'll pick you up at six" he said walking out of the classroom. "Hey, wait a minute what do you mean dress like a girl" she yelled after him.
 
 
"So your going to be Kris's Date" Chanyeol said, "Unwillingly" she added. Chanyeol looked at the floor, "good luck" he said, "hey derpy whats up with you" EunMi asked curiously. He picked up his bag "Nothing" he said shaking his head, Chanyeol ruffled her hair and walked off. "Yah Chanyeol" she called after him, he turned around and smiled "Gotta run, homework" he yelled. EunMi grabbed her bag and decided to go back to the dorm.
 
Sitting on her bed it then hit her, she would have to go out and buy a dress and their was only one person she could call her husband.