Chapter 11

Does it look like i care ???

 

"So how did your date go" Kevin said, as EunMi flopped onto the bed next to him. "It wasn't an actual date Kevin" she said kicking off her heels. "Well honey, give him to me i wouldn't mind dating a man like that" Kevin said, "He's an " EunMi said. "Then why are you wearing his jacket still" Kevin said smugly, she shrugged it off and flung it across the room. Shuddering she dusted off her shoulders "Lets hope i didn't catch his disese" she muttered. 
 
It didn't take long for Kris and EunMi to go back to their mutual loathing of eachother. 
 
EunMi looked over at the jacket that was on the back of her desk chair. How the hell was she supposed to get the jacket back to him without being mauled by fangirls. "First world problems" she said flinging herself on the bed. EunMi picked up her phone and dialed Chanyeol's number. 
 
"Haven't you been to Kris's dorm before" Chanyeol asked walking her to his dorm. "I have i didn't want to get mauled by Kris fangirls" she said, Chanyeol chuckled and nodded in understanding. 
 
"Yo Kris open up" Chanyeol said banging on his door, EunMi waited. He sighed "Must be asleep" he mused, Chanyeol started to bang on his door again "AYO KREASE OPEN UP" he yelled. 
 
"Dude what the " Kris yelled opening the door, glaring at Chanyeol he turned and stared at EunMi. "You left your jacket with me" she said holding it up, EunMi tried to ignore the fact that he wasn't wearing his shirt and his sweats were riding dangerously low. He grabbed it, "I forgot about this" he muttered "Yea well it was beginning to stink up my room" she said rolling her eyes. Chanyeol laughed, Kris sighed "My mum wants to have dinner on thursday again" Kris grumbled. "What?" EunMi and Chanyeol said at the same time, "Considering she loves you so much she wants to see you again" He muttered. Chanyeol stopped smiling and EunMi was confused "So I'll see you on thursday" Kris said. She shook her head "I can't go" she said, Chanyeol stared at her his grin slowly returning. "You have to go" Kris urged, "Why the deals off" EunMi said, Chanyeol as now grinning like an idiot. "Come on please" Kris begged, "Give me one good reason why i should help you after you blackmailed me" EunMi said. "Come on you liked her, She likes you are you really going to break an old womens heart" he begged. Chanyeol started to bounce with excitment, she sighed "Fine" she mumbled. Chanyeol stopped bouncing and his smile dropped and Kris grinned scooping her up into his arms and hugging her tight. EunMi squeaked "Put me down you idiot" she said slapping his shoulder. 
 
 
Subscribe and comment and to my subscribers thank you ^^