Chapter 6

Does it look like i care ???

 

"You know my grandfather owns the school and your here under a scholarship" he said. "Okay first of all no and second wow it wasn't exactly a secret" EunMi said sarcasticlly. "So it means i know your here on probation, last chance before you go to juvi" he said, "Again wow it wasn't really a secret" EunMi said. "I could always choose not to do my half of the work and then your in trouble" Kris said, EunMi growled. "Unless your willing to do something for me" he said. 
 
"Stupid Jerk faced idiot" EunMi screamed, "What did i do" Chanyeol said holding his hands up in defence. EunMi shot him an apologetic look, "Sorry derpy" she said. "Heyyy" he whined sitting down next to her, EunMi sighed and rolled her eyes. "Lemme guess he's blackmailing you" he said. EunMi looked suprised, "how did you" she asked, Chanyeol looked at her apologeticly "you're not the first" he said. 
 
 
"What do you mean I'm not the first" she asked Chanyeol, "I mean Kris doesn't take well to people disobeying him" he said. "Disobeying him, whats he got some type of superiority complex" EunMi scoffed and tried to keep up with his fast pace. Chanyeol stopped "Yes" he said before countiuing working
 
"So let me get this straight, whenever he doesn't get something his way he blackmails them and then what" EunMi said. "Well it depends" he said shrugging, "what is this guy, the guy from boys before flowers" EunMi said sarcasticlly. Chanyeol laughed and patted her head, "so what are you gonna do?" he asked. "How long before the school year ends" she asked smiling, if it were possible Chanyeols smile grew. "You have a pretty smile" he said poking her cheek, EunMi rolled her eyes "your such a derp" she said. 
 
 
EunMi looked at the door to her english classroom you know juvi at this point was sounding like paradise.
 
 
 
Hey guys new chapter it's alittle short but due to the stomach flu I can barely stare at my computer but the next update will be much longer and better i promise, Until next time <3