Chapter 7

Does it look like i care ???

 

It was offical for the past five days EunMi had been at Kris's bec and call and very close to losing her temper.
 
 
"Good Morning" Kris said, EunMi grunted and sat down he coughed "I said good morning" he repeated. "Wow your honestly blackmailing me to say good morning what a waste of blackmail material" she said. Kris glared "fine, Good morning did you sleep well last night" she said smiling faking the sweetness in her voice. Kris nodded "thats better" he said, EunMi resisted the urge to hit him.
 
"Ahh finally you two aren't bickering" Miss Harris said, EunMi glared at her and Kris smiled innocently. "I think we came to an agreement" he said EunMi wanted to punch his pretty little face. 
 
"Carry this" Kris said throwing his bag on the desk she was sitting at in the library. EunMi gritted her teeth, "I'm busy" she growled, he sighed "Okay i guess i won't be doing my part of the essay" Kris said. EunMi grabbed his bag and stood up she contomplated tossing it across the room but decided against it. 
 
EunMi trailed behind him as they wandered to his dorm room, He turned around "Hurry up" he snapped. Just to annoy him EunMi decided to walk slower.
 
By the time they reached his dorm room, Kris was about to strangle EunMi who was complaining how heavy his bag was. 
 
Opening the door Kris walked in, EunMi dropped the bag in the front of his door and began to walk away. "When are you going to admit it" Kris said leaning against the door. Turning around she stared at him "Admit you like me" he said smirking. "Didn't we do this a couple of days ago" she said her temper rising. His smirk didn't leave his face "Just admit and we can all move on with our lives" Kris said. "You know what maybe its you that likes me" EunMi said smugly. Kris's smirk fell, "what guy goes around making a girls life miserable because she makes fun of him" EunMi said. Kris's clenched his fist and "maybe your the one in denial" she said walking off.
 
For the next couple of days Kris ignored her, but EunMi's grandfather had a saying. "Anger the dragon and prepare to feel the burn later"