Oh Boy! Part 1

He's Got A Boy [ON HIATUS]

 

                Donghae internally groaned as he was dragged into every clothing store with Zhou Mi and Heechul. Seriously, he knew they were divas, but he didn’t know they were demanding divas.

                “Okay now strip.”

                “Excuse me?”

                “You heard me, I said strip,” Heechul repeated, louder and more demanding than the last. Donghae gave him a weird and stubborn look.

                “That’s what I thought you said, but I meant why?”

                Heechul rolled his eyes and let out an exasperated sigh. “Aish, so we can see how built you are!” Donghae made another face until Heechul continued. “We need to know so we can picture what kind of clothes are fitting for you.”

                Oh, well that made sense, Donghae thought, internally slapping himself for thinking the wrong way. He could hear the others outside the fitting room and for some odd reason, he felt like there was supposed to be more people with them.

                “Hyung, how many people are here today with us?” Donghae looked at Heechul as he moved to take his shirt off. Heechul inspected his nails as Zhou Mi went to go get measuring tape.

                “Well, there’s only seven with us right now if you exclude me and Zhou Mi,” Heechul stated. He looked up at him. “There’s going to be more joining us later.”

                But seven people is already a big group . . . just how many more are there? Donghae thought, flustered at the thought of having to socialize again.

                “Donghae please spread your arms out.”

                He did just what he was told as Zhou Mi spread the measuring tape from the tip of his middle finger to the other middle finger on the other side. He then measured his waist span and height.

                “Hm, at least you’re in proportion. You seem to be in good health too,” Zhou Mi said, nodding. “Though your height . . .”

                Donghae blushed a bit when he regarded his height. He knew he was short, but he didn’t think it was such an embarrassing factor. He saw Heechul give him a smirk.

                “Well, for a country nerd, I didn’t think you’d be ripped. Do you work out?” Donghae shook his head. “How about sports?”

                “Just soccer.”

                Heechul nodded and tossed his shirt at him. “Get dressed; I know just what kind of clothes to get you.” With that, he left the fitting room without another word. Zhou Mi left soon after, giving Donghae some time to get changed.

                It wasn’t long before Donghae stepped out also, and he couldn’t help but notice that Hyukjae was looking at him. Donghae offered a small smile and Hyukjae only sighed, looking away.

                I guess he’s still mad . . .

                “Oh, so you’re Donghae,” said a voice.

                Donghae turned around came face to face with someone who had a helmet on top of his head. He was leaning forward to see Donghae even closer, and before he knew it, the strange person was touching his philtrum. Donghae backed away but he only came closer.

                “Yah, Jong Woon hyung, leave him alone,” Sungmin said, waving hi to Donghae. “Sorry Donghae, he has this weird for philtrums.”

                Donghae nodded unsurely and saw a head poking out from behind Sungmin. He was glaring evilly at him as he smirked. Oh my God . . .

                “Oh, so we meet again huh?”

                “What, Kyuhyun, you met him already?” Jong Woon asked. Kyuhyun nodded and smirked again.

                “We met in the bathroom when I was hiding from Mr. Park.”

                “Oh chinja? Then I guess there’s only Henry left for him to meet then,” Sungmin said, giving Donghae a smile. Kyuhyun glared fiercely at Donghae.

                “And Dong Hee hyung too,” Siwon said.

                “Where is Henry by the way?” Zhou Mi asked.

                “He saw Dong Hee waiting in line for ice cream so he waited with him.”

                “Okay, let’s go now before there would be many people at the mall. It’ll be rush hour soon.”

Mustachebanner_zps22b08e9c.png

                Donghae tripped a bit as he tried to follow the huge group in front of him. He practically has met everyone in the group of friends and found out that they called themselves Super Junior. It was weird but somehow, Donghae found it fitting for this crazy of bunch of whack heads.

                He was practically soaring around the mall as Heechul and Zhou Mi dragged him everywhere and anywhere to try on heaps of clothes as the others dispersed to play. Only Hyukjae, Hangeng and Henry stayed with them.

                “Okay, wear this and this when you get there. Also, try on this with this,” Zhou Mi instructed, pushing him into the fitting room. The others were sitting around, playing as the judges on Heechul’s and Zhou Mi’s choice of clothing for him.

                “Do I really have to wear this? Can't we just go to Cookies or something?”

                “You clearly have no idea how bad and wrong that sentence was.”

                Donghae pouted when he was pushed inside the fitting room again. Now he really had to change into the clothes. He looked at the stack in his hands and sighed; he might as well just get it over with. He grabbed the hoodie and jeans and tried them on first before walking out.

                “How’s this?”

                Heechul and Zhou Mi looked him over and shrugged. “It’s nice, but it’s missing something . . .”

                Zhou Mi snapped. “I got it.” He took the black and grey beanie from the pile and put it on Donghae’s head so only his bangs were showing. “Now it looks better. Next!”

                Donghae groaned and rolled his eyes as he went back into the fitting room. 

                But Hyukjae kept his eyes where Donghae stood. He was a bit surprised that just a hoodie and jeans could make him look so attractive in every way. “Hyukjae, wipe your mouth, your drool is dripping onto your shirt.”

                Heechul smirked when Hyukjae shot him an embarrassed glare. Seriously, that guy is way too blunt for his own good. That was then when he realized what had happened. Did he just think Donghae looked cute?

                There’s no way that had happened . . . Hyukjae thought. But then, why was there drool on his shirt then?

                “Ooo, Hyukjae hyung is gay!” Henry hollered, giving him a smug and innocent smile.

                “I’m not gay,” he grunted.

                “Oh really?” challenged Heechul. He looked toward the fitting room again and so did Hyukjae. His jaw dropped. There he saw Donghae in a simple, blue and white striped sweatshirt and tight khakis. His pants were rolled up a bit and a necklace hung around his neck.

                He seriously looked like a god right then and there.

 

                Hyukjae could feel himself get a little flustered by the sight, and his palms were starting to feel sweaty. He didn’t want to glance at Donghae because he was scared at the fact that his heart was beating a bit quickly whenever he looked, but at the same time, he didn’t want to look away.

                What the hell is happening to him?

                “How’s this?”

                Zhou Mi gave a thumb up. “You look great!”

               “I think you look your best in simple clothes, don't you agree Hyukjae?” asked Hangeng. Hyukjae glared at him for a bit but nodded, not saying a word.

                That left Donghae a bit dejected. Is he still mad about before? His face is red . . . is that anger?

                It was definitely not anger as Hyukjae couldn’t even look at him properly without getting uncomfortable. It was a weird feeling in the pit of his stomach and he didn’t like it. Not one bit.

                “So, did you pick the clothes that you wanted to get?”

                Donghae nodded, pointing to the clothes in the basket. “I’ll get changed and I’ll pay for it.”

                “No need, I’ll pay for you,” Heechul said, unusually showing kindness. Everyone stared at him. “What? I can be nice when I want to. Plus, he may be a friend of ours for a long time, I’m just welcoming him in.”

                Donghae smiled a bit, touched by what Heechul said. “So you owe me a meal when we go out to eat.”

                Annnnnnnd the feeling was gone.

                He looked to Hyukjae who was staring at him. Donghae furrowed his eyebrows and Hyukjae did the same. It wasn’t long before Hyukjae gave him a gummy smile. “You look great Donghae.”

                And cue the butterflies.


{Author's Note}

Omo, so sorry about not updating as much as I should >.< but I just never get enough time to do so ._. Though I do thank you for being so patient with me, kisses for you~

tumblr_mgvr6lV7671qljj29o2_250.gif

Thanks for reading~! ^^ Since Spring Break is this week, I may also have another update by tomorrow! Thank you ^^