An Aspiring Veteran

He's Got A Boy [ON HIATUS]

 

                Donghae watched as his parents were running around the house, packing and repacking their luggage and suitcases while balancing their phones between their shoulder and ear as they tried to eat their breakfast at the same time.

                “Do you guys need any help?” Donghae asked his parents. They didn’t say anything as they continued to talk to the person on the other line.

                “Yes, we know, we were aware of it a few days ago!” Mr. Lee stated, frustrated at his secretary’s impatience. “Well just know that you won't be getting a raise in pay any time soon!”

                “Bruce, is the car out front yet? What do you mean now?! I told you the flight is at nine in the morning!  Aish, forget it. I’ll have someone else take me,” ordered Mrs. Lee.

                Donghae watched as both his parents shut their phones and looked to him with smiles, as if the little scene a moment ago didn’t happen.

                “Have fun while we’re gone okay? Good luck with your new team Donghae,” Mrs. Lee said, giving him a kiss on the cheek.

                “And tell Donghwa that he and his girlfriend are not allowed to be here alone in the house, we don't want to come back and find out his girlfriend is pregnant,” Mr. Lee added.

                “And remember to always brush your teeth and take showers daily Donghae,” they said simultaneously. Donghae rolled his eyes and smiled at his parents.

                “I know, I know; now go before you two miss your flights!” Donghae said, pushing them out. 

                “Good bye Donghae, we’ll see you in two weeks!” Mrs. Lee said.

                Donghae waved as they sat inside the car, taking them down the road toward the airport. He sighed when he couldn’t see the car anymore and went back inside the house, only to see a rushing Donghwa racing out the door as he tried to properly fix his jacket.

                “Hyung, where are you going?”

                “I’m going out on a date with Min Ah! I’ll be back, don't worry!”

                He watched as his hyung ran, tripping a few times before he had made it down the hill. Donghae only shook his head and went back inside, closing the door.

                He was officially alone in the house.

                I guess I can go and study like usual . . . Donghae thought. He walked toward the stairs and trudged his way to his room.

Mustachebanner_zps22b08e9c.png

                For once in his life, Donghae wasn’t in the mood to study. He was just sitting on his bed, staring into space like anything with no plans would do. He would even lie on his stomach, roll over onto his back and even fall off his bed a few times in attempt to entertain himself.

                Of course, he was only met with pain, but it was just much more amusing than staying still.

                Ugh I need a life, what else is there that I could do? Donghae looked around his room until he saw his white button down shirt and Donghwa’s aviator sunglasses on the cabinet. His mind slowly transitioned itself into an idea, an idiotic idea for that matter, and was debating whether he should do it or not.

                Well, ommoni and aboji did say to have fun while they’re gone . . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

 

 

 

 

                As soon as the introduction began to play, Donghae slid across the floor in his tidy whiteys and white button down shirt and Donghwa’s sunglasses; in his hand was a broom.

                He started to dance awkwardly and stiffly as he began to sweep the floor clean. It wasn’t long before he popped his collar up and slid down the rail.

                Unfortunately for him, he wasn’t able to hear his phone ring due to the music blasting, and that person happened to be Hyukjae.

                “Huh? He’s not answering? But it’s obvious he’s home since there’s music playing,” stated Henry, stuffing his face with mochi.

                But it’s not like Donghae to actually be listening to music, Hyukjae mused, looking at the house.

                “Just try turning the knob,” Heechul said, boringly.

                “Yah, we can't just—” Jung Soo was cut off by the sound of the door clicking.

                Everyone gathered and peeked inside.

                Oh my . . .

                There, in front of them, was a dancing Donghae, swaying and ing his hips as he cleaned the house. Everyone stared, and stared and stared until he finally looked around. It was still for a moment before Donghae turned off the radio and took off the sunglasses.

                “You realize now I will have to kill you.”

Mustachebanner_zps22b08e9c.png

 

                “So what you’re saying is, your parents will be gone for two weeks and left you and your hyung alone at the house?” repeated Jung Soo. Donghae nodded, after suffering through the teasing and changing into his sweater vests (much to Heechul’s and Zhou Mi’s disgust), they all have gathered inside Donghae’s living room.

                “What’s their profession?” asked Dong Hee. “Are they diplomats?”

                “In a way, I guess you can say that,” Donghae answered. To be honest, I actually don't know . . .

                “Well, since you’re alone, do you want to hang out with us?” asked Ryeowook. Kyuhyun crossed his arms with a scowl. He was sitting on the couch with Sungmin.

                “Why do we need to invite him? Fourteen people is already too much,” Kyuhyun said. Hyukjae glared at the evil maknae and Kyuhyun just rolled his eyes.

                “Don't be such a priss Kyuhyun, it’s not like he’s going to steal Sungmin away from you, he’s straight,” answered Hyukjae. Hyukjae already knew that, but why did he feel hurt from those words? Don't tell me that I’m really gay now.

                “But I can't leave the house unattended,” said Donghae.

                The others looked at each other before a smirk was placed on their faces. “Well, there’s only thing we can do. We can have a sleepover!”

 


{Author's Note}

It's a short chapter so I apologize >.< I was actually writing this as I was doing my homework so I'm sorry if it seems really sloppy and   if there are any mistakes in grammar or spelling in it >~< 

But anyways, it will be a Super Junior sleep over at Donghae's house~ so please wait for the next chapter!!

Thanks for reading! ^^