We met again

Can it Be Fate that We're together?

 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WLhEaXYlE4U


7 Years later

You're now a grown up woman and working as a fashion designer. You've been able to adapt to being alone and you actually feel much better. You have your own company and your design are well known all over the world. One day while sitting at your desk thinking of a new project. You heard a knock on the door.

''what is it?'' you ask looking up.

''There is an korean boy band waiting downstair, they're going to have a comeback so they come here to get a design.'' your assistant answer.

''okay i'll be there in a minute.'' You say smiling while wrapping up your ideas

You take your purse and walk down the stair. You look to the left and see a group of male as you were coming closer you froze. Many thoughts run through your mind. The pasts came back at the moment as you get closer to them. It was Teen Top. But seem like they dont remember you since you've change your hair and now you wear makeup.

''Nice to meet you , Im Catherine you can call me cathy.'' you say smiling and shake each of their hands.

''Hi we are Teen Top it's nice to meet you too.''They all bow and smile.

''My assistant had told me that you guys need a new idea for your new outfit for your comeback?'' They all nodded.

''Since there are six of you im going to ask my new assistants to measure for you guys , are you fine with that?'' you ask them just to make sure. 

''Sure we're fine with that.'' They agreed.

You pick six assistants for all six boy and they all go into a dressing room separately. You sat down to think about what had just happen. It all happen too fast how can there be such coincidence. Coincidence that they gonna come to New York , coincidence that it's your company that they pick. Suddenly you hear someone call your name it was your assistant.

''is there something wrong?'' you ask.

''That person say he want you to measure it for him.'' she said. You dont know who that person was but you walk in the dressing room heavily. As you open the curtain it was him! The guy that change your life , he's the reason why you came here. But .............. he was shirtless.

You quickly turn around but he hold your shoulder and pull you closer. You stare at him widely.

''You should be familiar to seeing guys shirtless since you're a fashion designer and mostly you're the boss.'' he say teasing. You pulled away.

''uh hmm! this is a work place please be appropriate.'' you say back but all you see is him smiling. Your heart beats ..th-thump th-THUMP it's beating more and more every seconds. You shake your head and start measuring for him.

As you laid your hands on this shoulder you can feel your heart beating. You take the clothes measuring tape to measure his shoulder to his chest he stopped you. He grab your hand and put them near his heart.

''Haena ah~ I still remember you and I missed you a lot this 7 years, can't you feel my heart beat? He looked into your eyes. You feel your heart getting softer by his words but you can't accept him like that. You pulled your hand away and walk out asking the old assistant to measure for him.

You sit back down on the sofa feeling tired. Why did he come after 7 years? Why did he make you wait so long and now appear infront of you? Right at the time where you believe you don't have hope in loving him. He appeared.

You went into the restroom to wash your face as you look into the mirror. You told yourself *he's the one who left you wake up!*

When you went out your assistant said that their manager came and pick them up already. You were afraid that you won't get to see him again. You thought that you have forgotten about it but inside you still remember clearly.

-2 months later-

You finished with Teen Top outfits and wait for them to try it on. The door open you thought it was Teen top but it was only their manager. You handed all six outfits to him and walk back to your room. You went online and saw that Teen Top going to have a concert in New York but it's quite far from where your company is located. 

That evening when everyone went home from work you were organizing all your projects and about to go home when the door open again.

''Sorry but we are not available.'' You look up and saw chunji standing there. You were surprise that you just stood there and look at him. He was stepping closer and closer and closer until the tip of your feet touch. You were about to step back but he grab your waist and pull you into a fast but sweet gentle kiss. He pulled away and look deep into your eyes. You feel like those pair of eyes want to tell you something so you waited.

''Tomorrow night is our concert I want you to come cause i have something to tell you so i'll wait for you tomorrow night.'' he finished with a wink and turn to walk.

You throw the pack of books behind his back as he walk away. He turn back holding his head looking at me like ''what the heck''.

''Don't even dream that im going to come! Your kiss is disgusting! Dont appear infront of me again.'' You say as you wipe your lips.

''I'll wait for you.'' That's all he said and left. You fall to the ground feeling angry at what he did to you and at what you just did to him.

When you got home you just lay on your bed and think about his words. Should i go? He say he have something to say to me. You quickly shake that thoughts off and drifted to sleep.

-The evening of the next day-

Everyone gone out to have a party while you sat here at your desk trying to figure out what you are doing. But you still can't concentrate because tonight was his comeback concert. He wanted you to be there. As you look through the page on your computer you found Teen Top comeback picture and they were wearing the suits you design for them. Chunji was wearing blue you didnt know he would fit in it so much.

78779084.jpg

*I'll wait for you* was what he said last. You look at your phone grabbing your bag jacket and rush out into the street. There was no time to drive so you went on taxi you remember the address so you told the driver. During the way there was traffic so you were scare that you won't made it.

-After 40 minutes- 

You finally arrive infront of the gate it wasn't lock so you open it and went inside but the second door was close. It was dark you look inside and see no one you turn back to walk out but suddenly the door and all the lights were on. You were so surprise and walk inside you see many fans cheering and Teen Top was singing ''Missing You''. The first one who see was chunji. If you guys were to bet then you would have lost. There is no way you could forget him and your love for him.

You walk up onto the stage all the other members move out and chunji was infront of you holding a rose. He walk close to you as the song come to an end. He bend one knee and give you the rose.

''Im sorry I make you wait so long, will you forgive me?'' He ask with aegyo voice. You feel like crying so you just nodded and laid on inside his shoulder. He hugged you so tight it was the best moment you feel like no one was there and only you guys were. Chunji pulled back and hold your hand while facing the audience. You look at him with a question look.

''Angels~ from now on this girl Haena is my girlfriend so you guys have to love her like you love me okay!?'' he say while holding your hand up.

''It was a long and difficult journey for us to get together and come this far.'' he continued 

''She was there for me she was the only different girl she got hurt so much cause of me she has waited so long , she have done almost everything to keep me smile. She waited for me all 7 years eventhough i hurted her and take away her hope.'' He turn and faces you

''I love you Haena ah~ thanks you for not leaving me i've been so stupid in the past but now i realize that i needed you in my life.''he kiss your hand

''KISS KISS KISS KISS KISS.'' the fans start to scream telling you guys to kiss and even s were yelling too. Your heart beat once again beating so fast and your face feel like a hot tomato. Chunji comes closer and closer again. He lift up your chin and looks into your eyes.

''This time you won't hit me again right?'' He whisper. You were about to answer but it was too late. His lips was on yours. You guys share a deep passionate kiss on the stage. You found out you were really destine to be together.

''I love you'' he whisper during the kiss.

''I love you too.'' You whisper back.

*You wake up in the middle of the night*

''So it was just a dream? aigoo.'' you sigh while yawning.

Suddenly you feel an arm wrap around you. You look over and saw a guy that look like chunji. You pull down and saw chunji sleeping there shirtless. *SO IT WASNT A DREAM?*

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' you scream.

''AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!'' he scream too.

 -The End-


What you guys think? i guess it wasn't a dream then.

Like it? this was the longest chapter ever!

Tell me what you think on the comment section below!

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE STORY AND COMMENT!

SORRY THAT THIS CHAPTER TAKE QUITE A WHILE but doesnt it worth waiting?

Luv luv luv you guys! 

-Kim Yunhee-

so sad it ended.