Fashion Show

Rise of the Weirdos

 

After School...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

When school was over, Nana hurried back to the dorm to get ready for one of her fashion shows, and Luhan left with his friends to get ready too. You figured that you should change and freshen up for Nana's fashion show as well, so you walked back to the dorm alone. With Nana being a supermodel and everything, she was always really busy with fashion shows, modeling, interviews, photoshoots, and things like that. It was really cool though to have a famous best friend, so you and Luhan supported her one hundred percent and attended all of her schedules, even if it meant missing out on a couple of hours of study time, but hey, you were smart so you could always make it up later. Besides, Nana had it way worse than you; even after hours and hours of modeling, she still made time to study, hang out with friends, make good grades, and live a pretty normal teenage life. You guys were getting older now that you were in college, and Nana was going to college just in case modeling didn't work out. She had already decided that being a liscensed make-up artist would be her back-up plan. It seemed like a smart thing to do.

 

In the midst of your thoughts, you bumped into someone again and this time tripped over your own two feet and fell backwards onto your .

 

Ouch.

 

You looked up at the person you bumped into to apologize, but felt your face flush when you saw who it was.

 

It was that same guy that you had accidentally bumped into earlier.

 

You scrambled to your feet and glared into his eyes again. With the rest of your dignity, you turned around and walked away, leaving him dumbfounded just like he did to you.

 

See how he likes it, you satisfyingly smirked to yourself.

 

When you arrived at the dorm, Nana had already left for her show since she had to be there early, so you cooked some dinner and ate. You jumped into the shower, dryed your hair, and wore this for Nana's fashion show.

 

 

This is what you are wearing.

 

                                     

 

The neckalaces and bracelets you are wearing.

 

 

And...

 

 

The shoes you are wearing.

 

 

 

 

After you finished changing, you decided to take your convertible to pick up Luhan for Nana's fashion show since his dorm was all the way on the other side of the campus.

 

When you arrived at his dorm, you got out of your car, skipped up the steps, and knocked on the door. The door opened and his roommate stood at the door eyeing you from head to toe and everything in between with his mouth in a 'o' shape. You chuckled lightly to yourself knowing that this might happen and leaned in close to his ear.

 

''Close your mouth, babe." You whispered. 

 

After  you said that, he swallowed hard, trying to keep himself under control.

 

"L-Luhan!" He called out behind him.

 

Moments later, Luhan came to the door wearing a handsome tuxedo.

 

Like this.....

 

 

 

"Wow~ Luhan! You look so handsome!" You complimented him, smiling big.

 

He blushed and smiled shyly at you.

 

When you two arrived at the show, you saw hundreds of people that were attending. Some were reporters with cameras, others were fashion designers with sketchbooks, most were just observers like you and Luhan, and the rest were the erts who only came to see girls in bikinis. You and Luhan got front row seats since you were the closest friends of one of the best models in the agency.

 

There were also a lot of kids from school that you recognized, but those people had to sit in the back since they didn't "know" Nana personally. Of course, that didn't stop them from fighting through the security guards and being dragged away from the premises. You giggled to yourself as you watched the amusing scene behind you. Very few students these days actually behaved themselves and sat obediently in the audience like good little boys and girls.

 

More students were filing into the last available seats in the back row. Now that the misbehaved ones were gone, there was a bit more room for more people. As you started to turn back around in your seat, a flash of someone passing by caught your eye. You looked over your shoulder and your eyes widened.

 

It was that guy that you had bumped into twice today!

 

Oh great. You thought as he took a seat in the back row.

 

He probably heard about Nana's show from some of the other kids at school.

 

You groaned.

 

"HeeYoung-ah? Is something wrong?" Luhan asked you.

 

You didn't reply and continued to watch the new guy with discerning eyes like you were the hunter hunting its prey. Luhan followed your gaze curiously.

 

"What are you looking..." Luhan trailed off as his eyes spotted the guy that you were staring so menacingly at.

 

"Ohhhhhh." Luhan looked back at you.

 

"I can't tell if you like him or if you're trying to kill him with your eyes."

 

"YAH LUHAN!!! I do NOT like him!" You nearly screamed at him, attracting some attention from the designers around you.

 

"Then stop staring! Aish, I swear you look like some kind of creeper."

 

You blushed but kept looking over your shoulder at the guy. Suddenly, he stood up and walked through the crowd towards the front but then turned and went backstage where only VIPs and models were allowed. So this guy was most likely just another ert.

 

WAIT.

 

If he's a ert, then that means that he's going to sneak peeks at the models and maybe even...

 

And Nana was back there!!!

 

You abruptly stood up, shocking Luhan.

 

"HeeYoung-ah? Where are you going?" He asked you with his adorable doe-like eyes.

 

You hated it when he did that. He was so innocent that he didn't even notice how much his natural worried expression affected your conscience.

 

He was so cute.

 

It hurt you to lie to him, but this was important. Nana was in danger and she needed her best friend there to save her! Also, you weren't thinking straight at the moment and if you were, then you could have realized that Luhan, being bigger and stronger than you, would have been a way better defense than yourself, and that both of you put together would definitely stop that ert from getting his hands on Nana. It was just a bad habit of yours to think realistically and act irrationally.

 

"Um..." You looked away from his big brown eyes in order to get your lie out.

 

"I have to pee."

 

"Oh." Luhan said.

 

You looked back at him and noticed that his cheeks had turned a tinge of pink.

 

"Hurry back before the show starts." He scratched the back of his neck.

 

"I will." You said and hurried off to the back.

 

Once you were backstage, the whole atmosphere changed. There were models rushing left and right trying to get into costume, designers and managers rushing with them trying to get them into their costumes, and make-up artists trying to paint the models' faces while they were getting into costume, all at the same time. You never realized how easy it would be to sneak into a fashion show like this. 

 

You couldn't see "the guy" anywhere so you just hurried down the hall to Nana's dressing room. Since she was the star of the show, she got her own special room with a big shiny star on the door with her name engraved into it. Another bonus was that it was all the way on the other side of the building, so she could have some peace and quiet without having designers and artists all over her. It was in the quiet part of the building, so Nana was the only person in those halls. The designers trusted her to be able to dress herself on time since she was the only professional model there.

 

Just as her dressing room came into sight, you made out the figure of a teenage boy open the door to the room and step in. So he was after Nana!

 

Why that little-!

 

You flew to the door at lightning speed but just as you reached it, your rational thoughts came back to mind. What were you planning on doing anyway? Barging into the dressing room and telling that guy to please go away or else you would start smacking him around with your purse? You sighed, frustrated that you didn't plan any of this through. You wished that you had told Luhan to come with you before going through all of this mess.

 

Either way, what about Nana? What was that twisted, sick ert going to do to her?

 

You had to stop him.

 

You placed your hand on the doorknob, took a deep breath, and turned the knob. But just as you cracked the door open, you heard the sound of a body being thrown across the room.

 

OH MY GOSH!!! NANA!!!

 

You were ready to pound that guy into pieces for hurting your best friend until you heard Nana speak.

 

"What are you doing here."

 

Wait a minute. This voice didn't sound anything like Nana; it sounded spine-chillingly evil and firm, far different than Nana's usual peppy girly voice. In your whole 4 years of friendship, you had never heard Nana sound so demonic. Was it actually her?

 

You peered through the crack in the door and gasped with eyes wide.

 

Nana wasn't hurt at all. In fact, she hadn't even been the one thrown against the wall in the first place.

 

What you saw inside of the dressing room was the biggest shock you had ever witnessed in your entire life.

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N- Who do u think the dude is and why is he in Nana's dressing room she could of been changing. He should at least knock first duh. He has no manners!! He should at least have some.

(co-author) A/N- If you are confused about who that guy could be, then we won't make you wait for long! We're planning on having a TRIPLE update!! HOORAY!! Stay tuned for more!

 

For now, enjoy this gif of adorable Luhan ^^: