The Mysterious Stranger

Rise of the Weirdos

 

What you saw inside of the dressing room was the biggest shock you had ever witnessed in your entire life.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Nana was holding her hands out towards "the guy" like she was expecting to shoot little fireballs out of her hands, and "the guy" had somehow gotten tangled up in some vines that looked like poison ivy. The vines were growing out of the ground and had tied his legs, hands, and neck against the wall.

 

How the heck did that happen?!

 

"Speak. Tell me why you have come." Nana said coldly, staring daggers into the guy's eyes.

 

And Luhan thought I stared like a creeper. You thought for only a second before "the guy" spoke.

 

"Poison Ivy..." The guy side-smirked, gazing back into Nana's eyes seductively.

 

"Really? And this is the warm welcome I get after coming all the way back from America for you?"

 

Nana didn't budge. She held her gaze steady and stayed in a position that looked like she would be ready to kill him if he made any sudden movements.

 

"Just answer my question or I'll kill you." Nana said.

 

The guy just chuckled.

 

"Im Jin Ah, we both know that's not true. You couldn't even kill-"

 

"SHUT UP!!!!!" Nana rolled her hands into fists and the vines tightened around the guy's neck.

 

There was only a split second of fear in the guy's eyes before it turned into amusement. The vines weren't tight enough to choke him, but they were rubbing against his skin to the point where rashes were clearly visible. You thought of how painful it must have been to have poison ivy wrapped around someone like that.

 

"You're really interesting, you know that, Im Jin Ah? Even with all of the power you possess, you still don't desire to even use it."

 

"Don't call me that." Nana glared him.

 

The guy, however, raised an eyebrow and smiled.

 

"You mean Im Jin Ah? Your name?"

 

"That isn't my name anymore, Kim Jongin. It hasn't been my name for over three hundred years."

 

The guy that was called Jongin just sighed.

 

"Whatever. Now, can you get me out of these? It's kinda starting to itch."

 

Nana stood her ground for several seconds longer before slowly lowering her hands, the vines untangling themselves and crawling back into the floor. You continued to watch in amazement as Jongin was released and began to scratch the red rashes on his neck.

 

"Scratching just makes it spread." Nana sat down in front of the mirror and put on some lipgloss. 

 

"You still haven't answered my question."

 

Jongin chuckled and walked up behind her. "I came for you-"

 

"Just get to the point." Nana cut him off. "I'm tired of your little games."

 

Jongin pouted. "You're no fun anymore."

 

He took a seat on the sofa next to Nana's mirror and sighed.

 

"Look, I hate you as much as you hate me, but I really need your help."

 

"With?" Nana moved on to her eye make-up.

 

"You know that legend of the 'twelve in one'?

 

"Who doesn't?" Nana replied.

 

"I'm searching for it." Jongin said seriously.

 

Nana stopped in mid- with her mascara brush and whirled around to face him.

 

"Idiot! That's just a legend!" She threw her brush at him. "Besides, what makes you think I have it?"

 

"I don't think you do. I just need your help finding it."

 

Nana groaned and rubbed her temples. "So you came all the way from America to ask me to help you in finding some non-existent power source? Geez, you really are stupid."

 

"I know it's real! And I have to have it!" Jongin stood up. "And I can't find it without your help, so you have to help me!"

 

Nana glared at him. "Even if it was real, why on earth would I help you become the strongest, most powerful creature on the planet? What would be in it for me? You can't fool me, Jongin."

 

"Yeah... I thought you might say that." Jongin stepped closer to her. "Which is why I already thought of Plan B."

 

"Wow!" Nana feigned excitement. "Kim Jongin actually thought ahead for a change! You deserve an award."

 

Jongin smirked and leaned in close to her ear. You strained to hear what he said since this was probably the most interesting conversation you would ever hear in your life even though you were completely lost in everything they were talking about. You fortunately made out what he said, but just barely.

 

"You will help me. Or else..."

 

He paused for a moment before finishing his sentence with a shivering cold tone.

 

"I'll kill Sehun."

 

Nana's eyes widened and her jaw dropped.

 

"YOU WOULDN'T!!!!" She screamed in his face, jumping up out of her chair. 

 

Jongin snickered. "Shows what you know."

 

"B-But..." Nana's voice shook, "Sehun would kill you first... he's strong-"

 

"But I'm stronger."

 

For several seconds, neither said a word. Nana looked down at her palms sadly.

 

She finally sighed and said, "What do you need me to do..."

 

Jongin smiled and backed up a bit. "I don't have enough time to tell you now, so I'll find some other way to talk to you later... It's gotten harder to contact you since that Guardian Angel of yours never leaves your dorm. For the past few nights, I've tried to get up there and discuss this with you, but he just hangs out on the balcony at night and makes sure I don't get up there to see you."

 

"He's just protecting me from monsters like you." Nana shot back.

 

"Yeah, well he pretty much hates me... that godforsaken son of a-"

 

"YAH!! He has every right to hate you, so just knock it off!" Nana sighed angrily. "We can meet tomorrow night at the Exotic Café around closing time. I'll buy you a cappucino with extra foam with just a splash of milk. Nice and bitter, just like you. My treat."

 

Jongin laughed. "Glad you still remember! It's a date then."

 

"It is not a date."

 

"Yes it is."

 

"No, it's not."

 

"Yes it is."

 

"Whatever. You are so immature."

 

"That's why you love me!" Jongin beamed happily and pinched Nana's cheeks.

 

"Yah! You messed up my make-up." Nana whined and quickly applied more concealer to her cheeks.

 

Jongin laughed again before saying, "Oh yeah! I almost forgot to tell you that I found another way for us to be able to talk with each other in the most normal way possible."

 

"And what's that?" Nana asked.

 

"I transferred to your college today so you can be expecting to see more of me from now on! From this day forward, I will be known as an 18 year-old teenager named Kai!"

 

"What?!" Nana exclaimed, "Then why do we need to go to the café to talk then?"

 

"Because I want a date with you, that's why."

 

"Aish... so annoying..." Nana complained. "You better get going now. The show's going to start soon."

 

"Yeah... I'll see you later then." The now-called Kai turned around to leave.

 

Uh oh.

 

You quickly looked around to find a place to hide before he came out here and realized that you had just heard everything that they said when they seemed like they wanted to keep it all a secret. But before you could react, Nana stopped him.

 

"Wait."

 

"Hm?" Kai stopped for a second.

 

Nana walked up to him and placed her hand on his neck. Kai's eyes widened as her other hand intertwined with his.

 

After all that fighting, were they really going to kiss?!

 

Suddenly, her hands started to glow a bright blue-white glow, leaving your jaw dropped. As soon as her hands slipped off of Kai, she stepped away from him. Kai lifted his hand and rubbed the spot on his neck where Nana's hand used to be and noticed that it felt silky smooth. His rashes from the poison ivy were gone.

 

Nana smiled at him and said, "You know I always clean up my messes."

 

Kai smiled a small smile back. "Thanks."

 

That's when you turned to run back down the hall as fast as you possibly could. On your way back to your seats, you ran into a very worried-looking Luhan.

 

"HeeYoung-ah! You were in the bathroom for so long that I started getting worried. Is your stomach hurting? Kwenchana?"

 

He quickly fumbled around in his tuxedo pocket and pulled out a small plastic bag, handing it to you.

 

"I went out and bought this for you... just in case you weren't feeling well."

 

You pulled out a bottle of digestive medicine from the bag.

 

He is so sweet. You thought.

 

You were thankful to have such a sweet friend like Luhan, but at the same time felt like absolute crap for making him worry enough to the point where he felt the need to go to the store to buy you some medicine that you didn't actually need.

 

You smiled at him gratefully. "Gomawo, Luhan-ah."

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

A/N-How did the poison ivy pop out of no where?Lulu is so sweet.And why does Kai want that twelve power thing.

(co-author) A/N- So much going on... whew! I can understand if any of you guys get confused about what's going on right now, but all of your questions will be answered soon! Also, this was a TRIPLE update today so please be thankful and proud of your co-author (TheBookCritic) for the organizing of thoughts and putting this all together, and also be proud of the author (ilovebaekhyun985530) for coming up with this story in the first place!! =D

If you like this story, please subscribe and the more subscribers we get, then the more motivated we will be on updating even faster!!

 

For now, please enjoy this y Kai gif ^^: