The start

Why Not? "Hiatus"

I'M SOOO SORRY!!!!!
 

I apologize for not updating!
I got sick this weekend and I have been sleeping all of my freetime.
I know that that is a lame excuse...
 
I made myself update today because of three reasons:
1: I was free from school today.
2: My readers must hate me for not updating
3: My dad told me today that my grandfathere (his dad) is in the hospital.
     So this chapter is dedicated to my grandfather!

But I hope of course that my readers and subscibers will like it^^
I truly love you guys!
-------------------------------
 
 
 
I am now sitting in the living room in Infinite's house. All of them was there. Sunggyu sat besides me. Myungsoo was standing with his hands on his hips in front if me. And there was an awkward silence.
 
"Oppa, I'm sorry! It's grandpas fault!" I said and pointed at Sunggyu. "W-what? How can it be my fault?" He glared at me. "If it weren't for you I would never have steeped into his room!" I raised my voice. I saw Myungsoo face palm and sigh.
 
"It's alright Hana but never do that again!" I nodded and smiled. I jumped away from Sunggyus wrath and got to the kitchen. Where I found Woohyun. "Woohyun~ what are you doing?" I stood behind him and looked over his shoulder. "Picnic! I'm already done!"
 
I looked outside and the sun was shining brightly. Even thought the weather was good I got a bad feeling. I ignored it and helped Woohyun instead. When we were done I placed the basket down at the front door and I heard a familiar ton.
 
"Hana, your phone is ringing!" I walked to the living room and there my phone was going off. I picked it up answered. "Hello?" I waited a second. "Ah yeah, are you Lee Hana?" I blinked. "Yes? Who is this?"
 
"I'm calling from the hospital." I didn't listen to what he was talking about. Why whould the hosplital call me? The answer cam soon then I wanted. 
 
" I'm sorry but your grandmother has passed away..." I dropped the phone. "Hana, what's wrong?" Sungjong looked at me. Dongwoo came and picked up the phone and started to talk before walking out from the room.
It can't be true. She can't...
 
My thoughts stopped as my body ran out from the house. It felt like it only took seconds for me to get to the hospital but I never got the chance to walk in. A pair of arms restricted me. "Let me go!" Tears blinded me and I kept on trashing in the persons arms.
 
"You are only going to get more hurt if you walk in there." "Let me go L!" I pinched his arm hard but he didn't move. I knew I wouldn't get away from him. My knees weekend and I feel that he hugged me tighter. He turned me around so that we were face to face. "Yah~ Didn't I tell you to call me Myungsoo Oppa and not L?!" He whispered.
 
My eyes shifted to his eyes before going down to his chest. I got away from him and walked back to my own house. L didn't try to take hold of me again but I knew that he was following me.
 
When I got home the door was unlocked and I walked in and got up to my room. I feel down on my bed with my face into the pillow. It didn't take long until the darkness took me over. 
 
 
**Sungjong pov**
 
 
We were sitting in Hana's living room when she walked into her house. She didn't see us and walked up to her room. We know through Dongwoo that her grandmother is gone. I also know that he knows about her scars. We are the only ones who know about those. We decided that we shouldn't tell the rest of Infinite but I'm worried about her.
 
"Hyungs, Hana is living alone now, what about she moving in with us?" I asked and looked at them with hopefully eyes. "Please~" Sunggyu rubbed his neck and looked down on the floor. "It's not like she can live here alone." He nodded and sat up straight. "She will move in with us! I will make a call wait." He stood up and walked away while fishing up his phone.
 
He came back with a grin and sat down again. Sungyeol opened his mouth but Sunggyu raised a hand. We waited for five mutes and then somebody knocked on the front door. I stood up and walked there.
 
When I opened the door one big truck stood at the road and at least fifteen people stood there. "Okay, I guess I understand now..." I took a steep back and all the people ran in and started to pack all Hana's things. I came back and looked at Sunggyu hyung. "I can't describe you with words right now." And sat down. 
 
 
When Hana's things where in the big truck I walked with Myungsoo and Dongwoo hyung to Dongwoo's car. Myungsoo was carrying Hana, bride style and they looked so perfect together except her red eyes and cheeks. I could clearly see that she had been crying.
 
We go in the car and Dongwoo drove away. The car ride was way to long and I was dying, seriously. Hana was crying in her sleep and saying things. Things I don't even want to think about. I am to young to hear those things!
 
Dongwoo stopped the car and I saw that we were finally home. I ran out and onto our house. How much I want to be with Hana I just can't. I was on the verge of crying. I saw Myungsoo and Dongwoo walking in.
 
Dongwoo looked almost like me but the clueless Myungsoo just looked confused. "I will put her in my bed until her room is fixed." He said and walked up the stairs to the second floor. I glanced at Dongwoo and decided to fix our faces.
 
It wasn't time yet for the others to know.