Be My Light

Why Not? "Hiatus"


"I'm never letting you get close to something sharp again. Hyung's and I will have to hide all knifes and everything and anything that's sharp!" Sungjong crossed his arms and glared at Hana.

He was sitting on a chair beside her bed. The rest of Infinite was elsewhere and doing whatever they were doing. After Sungjong had threw them out from Hana's hospital room Three hours ago, they were nowhere to be seen.

Hana who had been in the hospital for two nights now was starting to grow bored and was demanding entertainment from the maknae. The maknae in turn was demanding her to lay down in her bed and take it easy.

"Noona! Why can't you just fall into a coma?!" Hana's head snapped to the maknae with big teary eyes. In that second the door opened and Woohyun came in. It didn't take long before he saw what was about to happen.

He ran to Hana and hide her in his embrace while shooting glares at the maknae. "I didn't mean it that way! I-I…"

"Oppa, does Jongie not love me anymore?" Hana looked up at Woohyun and his Adams apple bounced up and down. "I don't know... let's ask him ourselves, hmm?" Woohyun turned back to Sungjong and the maknae shudder at the elders glare, how he wished the other hyung's where there.

Like somebody heard his prayer somebody knocked on the door before opening it and walking in. "Yah, Namu! Are you hogging Hana for yourself?" Sunggyu voice was heard and Hana could see Sunggyu storming over grabbing a hold of Woohyun before throwing him on the couch on the other side of the room.

He glared at the grease and turned around facing Hana with a big smile and no eyes. "When can I go home?" She asked with a small pout on her lips. Sunggyu laughed and sat down beside her while pushing Jongie of the chair. “We can go home today, but we need to change you out from these dirty clothes first.”

He took off his backpack and opened it before throwing out some clothes. She beamed and shot up from the bed, grabbed the clothes and ran to the bathroom.

“Don’t run!” She couldn’t hear Sungjong’s warning and was soon in the bathroom before locking the door.



She came out ten minutes later and was smiling like an idiot. “Let’s go!”





---------------------------------------------

So…..
I don’t really know what to do with this story ><
I have been thinking about this story so much and I have decided to just let it be.
I will not focus on this story anymore…. Okay maybe a little.
It will be like a story I can go back and write on if I don’t know what to do with the one
story I’m writing on for that moment if you understand….

If you have any idea of what should happen in this story just comment!
I’m open for most of the things going through your head ;)   


But otherwise I probably won’t update this in a while…
So for now… Be my light? ^^