Chapter 9

Why Not? "Hiatus"

 

 

 

 

Hello people~

Wow, I actually updated this story? Never thought that would happen.

 

Someone still here? It has been some months...

I had to read everything again because I forgot what was happening...

And then I don't know where my book with my idees disappeard to...

Neverland?

Maybe not...

It's just a short chapter but I hope you guys will like it^^

(if somebody is reading this plz take a look at my new story : http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/498787/you-don-t-know-a-thing-gang-infinite-myungsoo-bap-daehyun-werewolf

Yeah...

OH and I have to say this! Actually the first thing I did when I were about to start write was ´to read the comments...

I started to cry! T3T Like serisly! I DO LUB U! Guys like whatthegyu!Ugh my feels right now! I'm practically fangirling over you guys right now!

I should go to sleep now and sleep... pfff right, since when did I actually sleep when I said I would...

 

Enjoy this chapter and sowy for all that abow OTL

(I'm not going to update often just so you know!)

 

 

** Nobody's pov**

Hana stirred in her sleep. It didn't take long before she woke up. She wasn't surprised. The room she was in looked like her old one but she felt that it wasn't. When she looked out she got her answer. She was back at Infinite's place. They had decorated the room to look like hers but she couldn't feel it. She could only think about her grandmother. An sicking feeling washed over her and she ran to the bath room.

On the first floor was Infinite. They were getting worried about Hana. She had been sleeping for three days. Of corse they didn't know she was awake. It was Sungyeols turn to look up on her. As he walked up he heard someone showering and a smile was visible on his lips. It couldn't be any of the guys as they were sitting in the living room he thought.

He walked back down and sat down on the couch again. "Don't you want to look if she is alright? Because I can otherwise go up and," Sungyeol glared at the older. "She is awake but she is in the shower so I didn't want to go in and make her believe that I was like you, Hyung~" After that Woohyun lowered his gaze and a nerveus laugh made it way out from his lips. "Of course you wouldn't want that..."

Sungjong sighed and stood up. "Where are you going maknae?" Sungjong turned around and glared at his hyung. "Helping Hana without looking like a ert." He ended it with a smirk and walked up the stairs. "Wait for me! I'm comming with you!" Sungyeol ran after the younger one and almost fell down again while climbing the stairs.

Sungjong came to a stop infront of Hana's door and slowely lifted his left hand and knocked. When she didn't open or answear he opened it himself, well he tried at least. "Since when did we start to lock her door? She couldn't have looked it from the inside since you need a key to look this door and there is only one key. That key is with Sunggyu hyung..." He whispeard to himself.

His eyes got wider and he ran down to the living room again. Sungyeol who didn't understand what was happening walked down after the maknae with a puzzled face. "Hyung! Where is the key to Hana's room?!" Sungjong was practically shouting in his hyungs face right now and the hyung didn't look that happy about it.

"Why are you shouting in my face? Learn to respect your elders...tch!" That little spech didn't stop Sungjong thought. "I will show you so much respect that you will be kissing my later but now I need to know where you put that freaking key!"

By now all the Infinite members eyes couldn't grow larger as they heard their 'innocent' maknae talk about his own in that way. Sunggyu came back to reality first and cough. "Why do you need the key? Her room's door is open and if you are thinking about doing something that Woohyun possibly would do then I will not tell you where the key is." Oh wrong move Leader. 

he maknae felt his own body starting to shake and you could now see the maknae grabbing the leader by his collar and lifting him up from his seat on the couch. "Hyung or not, tell me this instant where that damn key is!" In closer Sungjong could see the fear in the leaders eyes.

Trying to hide his mistake Sunggyu bended Sungjong hands away from his shirt and walked towards the staris. Sungjong stood still and staraed after him. "Are you coming or not?" Sungjong followed after him and the rest of iNFINITE also. Sunggyu walked into his room and started to search for the key.

When he didn't find it Sungjong almost exploded. "Dongwoo hyung, we must hurry. I got a bad feeling from this."Sungjong grabeed the named ones hand and drageed him back to Hana's room. They stared into each others eyes and like something finaly clicked in Dongwoo's head, he understood why the maknae was in a hurry. "!" His hand went to the door knob and he fellt that it was locked.

He instantly started to bank and slam hi fist against the door. "Hana! Open the door!" Nothing was heard from the other side and his heart started to speed up. "Hyung..." "What the hell is happening?" Hoya asked. The rest of Infinite was also wondering. They knew that Dongwoo and Sungjong was hidding something now.

"Hoya hyung! Help Dongwoo to break the door!" "WHAT!" Sunggyu stared with his biggest eyes at the younger boy. Sungjong sent his famous glarte at Sunggyu. "B-Break the door..?" Sunggyu said. It wasn't supposed to come out like a question but it did either way.

"We do it on three.." Dongwoo told Hoya who nodded. "ONe...Two...Three!" It took some slams before the door finaly broke and when it did Sungjong screamed in frustration. Hana wasn't in her room but she had locked herself into the bathroom. One more door to go.

"Get me a knife." Woohyun said and got one from L. Woohyun looked at him and opened his mouth. "Don't ask hyung." Woohyun blinked and turned back and locked it up. He stood up and backed away from the door.

Sungjong gulped and said with a shake voice before anybody could open the door. "Guys... I should warn you that behind this door..." Woohyun slamed the door open and backed away. His eyes widen and his breath stoped.

"... there is maybe things you don't want to see..." He gasped and tears weled up in his eyes.

"W-what the hell is this...?" L walked closer to the girl on the gound. Tears running down his cheeks.

Sunggyu grabeed Woohyun and backed away. Dongwoo huged Sungjong while Hoya and Sungyeol stood there and couldn't move.

The girl who they had learnt to love. The girl who would go crazy for bacon and banan milk. The girl that had one of the most adorable laugh in the world.

That girl was laying on the cold floor... barley breathing. Her arms bleeding... Tears falling down... with open eyes... staring up at the ceiling. The smeel in that bathroom wasn't breathable.

L fell down on his knees besides Hana and with a shaky hand he grabeed hers. "Idiot..." He breathed out.
Her eyes flicked towards his and his heart stoped. A small smile was visable on her delicate lips.
"You are the idiot... call that freaking ambulance before I totally black out!"