Double Revenge

Why Not? "Hiatus"

 

I didn't tell you guys last time but Thanks for waiting for me^^
AND for voting? on this story... (Why did you do that? XD )

And for the comments.... Five lovley comments, I love everyone of them ^^  

time for me too sleeeep~  Good Night! <3


 

 

------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

 

I got down from my room to inhale this wonderful smell of bacon! And guess what my grandma was making for breakfast... Bacon! I sat down on a chair and waited to get my bacon. She smiled while handing me the bacon. I stabbed on and started to munch on it. "Whaaa~ Delicious!" I showed two thumbs up. 

 
When I was done I got up and grabbed my bag, showed my shoes on and said bye to grandma. I walked out and closed the door after me. I turned around and saw a van in front of the house. I walked towards it and the backseat door opened and out hoped a smiling Sungjong. I blinked shocked and tilted my head. He came running towards me and hugged me. "Wha~ My noona is so cute~!" He let go of the hug and grabbed my hand.
 
"Sungjong, what are you doing here?" I asked still dazed. "Giving you lift to school. Duh!" And his diva mode came on. "Hurry girl. We need to get to school before the classes start!" He pulled me with him to the car and pushed me in before getting in and smiling at me. I shaked my head and looked to the front. "Hello Sunggyu Oppa~" He looked back at us and stretched back before ruffling my hair. I glared at him, he is so going to get it later.
 
I lifted my hands to fix my hair when someone else fixed it for me. I looked to my left and saw Myungsoo showing me one of his small smiles. His hands feel from my head. "Thanks Myungs, I mean L Oppa." I awkwardly looked at my hands that were laying on my lap. The quietness was so awkward. A hand feel on my shoulder and I looked up at Myungsoo once again. "You can call me Myungsoo."
 
He smiled, a real smile.... Wait let me take a picture before it... I nodded a little dazzed and he, I don't know if I dare to say it... He, he l...laughed.... So adorable. "Myungsoo Oppa is so cute~" Ok, that didn't come from me. I looked to my right and saw Sungjong batting his eyelashes at him. "I knew you were gay maknae! Hana, keep him away from me!" Sungyeol screamed from behind me. "More like Myungsoo Oppa need protection." I muttered. 
 
After five minutes we were at the school parking lot. Sunggyu Oppa parked and we got out. I walked beside Sungjong with a greasy grease behind me. Trying to back hug me and saying 'sweet' things...  No just greasy things. We got in and I said bye the oppas. Me and Sungjong walked through the corridors and I could hear someone talking about me.
 
"Why did she come with Infinite oppas?"
"They are probably pitying her. Just look at her, she is not even pretty."
"You are right Unnie and you are so much prettier than her! I wish I was as pretty as you."
"You can always dream. One day maybe even you will look almost as good as me."
"As long as I don't look like her!" 
 
I looked down while walking towards my locket with Sungjong following me. I don't think he heard them talking because he was talking himself and boy was he talking much. I got my books while he got his. He got his locket beside mine. I sighed and closed mine. I looked up and saw Sungjong smiling at me. He grabbed my hand and gave it a squeeze before we walked to our first lesson with smiles on our faces. 
                                                               
"I'm hungry." I looked behind me and saw Dongwoo sitting there. "Whoa! When did you come here?" I'm pretty sure he wasn't there one minute ago. "The same second as me." I whirled around and saw Hoya sitting on the chair in front of me. I was about to ask again when something grumbled behind me. I looked back at Dongwoo. He smiled and rubbed his neck. I could clearly see his cheeks getting a little red. "I said I was hungry... Can we and eat now?" I laughed and nodded. We got up and walked out from the classroom. I walked beside Hoya because Dongwoo was dragging Sungjong with him and yes he was running. I smiled at the scene.
 
"Hoya Oppa, can you give me a piggyback?" I looked up at him and smiled. He looked confused but nodded. Time for revenge. "Yey!" I got up on his back and he carried me like that towards the cafeteria. I put my chin on his shoulder so our cheeks slightly touched. "Oppa, I need your help with my evil plan." I whispered in his ear. He nodded and I saw him smile. "Just go with the flow, okay?!" He nodded once again.
 
I left his shoulder and slapped his back. "Why don't you talk!?" He laughed a little and turned his head around. "Sorry!" He said and smiled at me. "Hmp!" I laid my head on his shoulder and closed my eyes. My arms were wrapped around his neck. We came closer to the big doors that led into the cafeteria. I opened my eyes and lifted my head. Show time. Hoya opened the doors and walked in.
 
I started to laugh and swaying with my legs. We clearly grabbed the attention and I think everybody was staring at us. Hopping Hoya would get it, I didn't need to worry. As soon as I was starting to laugh he also laughed. We didn't laugh hysterically, it was more like we were having fun and just laughing. I looked forward and saw the table were Infinite were sitting. Hoya walked there, before getting any closer I told him my plan. He nodded and we were soon there.
 
Suddenly he stood in front of Dongwoo and turned around. "Catch, Hyung!" He let go of me and I feel down onto Dongwoo's lap. I quickly told him the plan and he was more than happy to help. I looked up and saw Hoya holding his phone. The next second the others at the table looked at their phones. I saw them nod and I smirked. The smirk turned into a sweet smile and I hugged Dongwoo around his neck.
 
"Dino Oppa~ Are you still hungry?" I asked with so much sweetness I could get out. He smiled and nodded. I grabbed his chopsticks and feed him some rice. "It's so much good when you feed it to me! You should be my personal feeder." He said and hugged me around my waist. "Really Oppa? Then you could pay me for that also?" I asked and his face darkened a little bit. "I don't have any left, I bought dinner to these pigs last week and it wasn't cheep." He looked gloomy so I pecked his cheek and smiled at him.
 
"It doesn't matter." He smiled back. I felt myself being lifted onto the next persons lap. "That's why you have me!" I looked at the person and saw that it was Woohyun. "So you could give me money for feeding you?" I asked and raised a brow at him. He nodded proudly. "I can give you anything you want. I don't care how much it cost, for you, it's worth it. I can buy you the biggest diamond ring in the world but do you know what, I could give you something much better than that. People would pay billions of money for it but I'm giving it to you for free. Guess what it is." I blinked at him. Hmm, what could it be. I cant think of anything. "What is it?" I asked with big hopefully eyes. He smiled sweetly to me and said. "My heart." My cheeks burned and I hit his chest. "Oppa! You are so greasy!" I pouted and he laughed at me. I jumped off his lap and sat in between Sungjong and Myungsoo. I started to play with them and we laughed at each other. 
 
After a quarter I was laughing and playing with Infinite... Everyone except for Sunggyu. When I looked at him I saw that he looked kind of sad. So before the bell rang I decided that the revenge was over. "Okay, we should probably stop now. Sunggyu Oppa looks sad." They looked at him and he was poking his food. I sat down beside him and hugged him. "Oppa, sorry~! It was just that you deserved it. You should be sad." He glared a little bit at me. "What did I do?" He asked. "You destroyed my hair this morning." He stared at me like I was crazy. The rest of Infinite also did.
 
"So it was all because of that?!" Sungyeol shirked. I smiled and nodded. "I love my hair. No one and I mean no one touch my hair!" Then someone dare to lay a hand on my head. I was ready to snap at the person but when I turned I saw that it was Myungsoo. I turned back to Sunggyu. "Well, with exception from L~" I glared at Dongwoo and he shut up. The bell rang and saved him also may I say. I e last time to Sunggyu Oppa and hugged him. "Oppa, I love you!" Then I kissed his cheek and ran away. I came out to the corridor and my smile was left on my lips. Those guys are just adorable.
 
I walked towards my locket, turned to the last corridor but came instantly to a stop. "Hello Hana. Didn't I warn you about getting close to Infinite? Looks like we need to make sure that you don't try it again." She snapped her fingers and the rest of the Queenkas grabbed me before dragging me into the the girls restroom. 
                                                                
"Hope you know better now. Bye, see you tomorrow." I heard them laugh and closing the door after they left. More than half of the lesion is surely done. I stood up but grimaced. My leg was hurting really bad and I know that it won't stop. Looking into the mirror I could see blood trailing down my cheek. My arms had scratches all over them and was bleeding. I am sure that I will have many bruises tomorrow. I got out from the restroom and saw that the corridor was empty. I quickly walked as fast as I could to my locket, grabbed my things and walked out from the school. 
 
I got home and opened the front door as quiet as possible. To my luck 'that I don't have' grandma was out. Probably shopping or something. Up in my room I locked the door and got my first aid kit out from under the bed. A bandage around my leg and arms. One or two plaster on my face and down under my covers for the sleep I knew my body would appreciate. It will not take long now until I fall asleep.