Bonding time with Infinite

Why Not? "Hiatus"
 
I'll from now on update this story~
So please give me your support by lots of love and I will give back
lots and lots of love and maybe a chapter? ^3^
 
 


 
-------------------------------


 
 
 
" I still can't believe that you are in the same class as me." Sungjong had been talking non stop since we meet. I'm starting to regret poking him. I had showed him my schedule and to my terror we had all lesions together. ALL! Sure, he is cute and all that but it's starting to get on my nerves. I just want to use some duck tape and make him  into a mummy. But I'm not going to do that. I wouldn't dare to.  He could start hating me and that would leave me alone. So I just have to smile and nod while he talks. 
 
"...hyung's okay?" I blinked and turned towards him. "You weren't listing? How could you do that to me?!" My lips formed a small smile. "Sorry, what did you say?" He pouted. "I said that I will introduce you to my hyung's!" I stopped and glared at him. It was a miracle that I had opened up to him but more people? I don't think so.
 
I sighed and rolled my eyes at him. "Show the way mister." He smiled and grabbed my hand which earned glares. I glared back and frowned. Why are they hating me? We walked through corridors. "Hyung's!" I looked forward and saw six guys standing and talking to each other. Now that I look around, there is no girls here. Not even any boys. There was just us.
 
"Maknae, who do you have there?" I looked at the guy who said that. My eyes widen and I pointed a finger at him. "You!" It was the guy I meet this morning. The same guy who had made me fall down on the floor. He was also staring at me with wide eyes. "Oh, you are that girl from this morning!"
 
He smiled and came towards me and bent down to my high. "Aww, you look cute. Want to be my girlfriend?" He winked at me. "Hyung! Don't you dare touch her!" Sungjong glared at him and took a step forward. Then a guy with really and I mean really small eyes grabbed the flirty guy and dragged him back. "Introduce yourself!" He later said.
 
One after one they said their name. "My name is Sunggyu." The small eyed guy said. "I'm Dongwoo." He waved at me with a big smile. He looks like a dinosaur, how cute. "I'm you boyfriend Woohyun~ Don't forget to add Oppa to that." He winked at me. Greasy! "My name is Howon but you can call me Hoya." Cute smile. "I'm Sungyeol and you can call me Sungyeol!" He jumped up and down while waving and smiling like an idiot. Choding. "L." Cold. He didn't even look my way. Hmp, two can play that game dude! "And I'm Sungjong but you already knew that!"
 
He hooked his arm with mine and jumped a little, typical syndromes of makane. "Like Woohyun said, you can call all of us Oppa except for Sungjong and excuse Myungsoo. He is always cold to girls." Sunggyu Oppa said. Wait oppa? Yah! Get your thoughts straight! "Okay but who is Myungsoo?" I nodded. "That is L real name but he don't like people calling him that And excuse Woohyun for being Woohyun. What ever he says, don't take it to heart." Then he smiled and his eyes completely disappeared.
 
"Yah! I'm just telling her that she is cute!" Everyone, and I mean everyone turned to Woohyun and stared at him. "Hyung, you say that to every girl you meet." Hoya said and raised a brow. Woohyun smiled and made a heart with his hands. "But you are the cutes in the whole universe!" He said and winked, again, towards me. I face palmed my self and sighed. "Oh right, you haven't introduced your self yet." Sungyeol said and jumped a little again with a big smile. Seriously, is there a time he doesn't smile? I bowed a little bit. "My name is Hana."
                                                                      
"Hurry Hana! You are sooo slooow!" I glared at Sungyeols head. He was like always smiling, something new? Yeah, he was jumping! Ugh, he is to hyper. "Tell me where we are going again and why I'm following with you!" Well, to sum it up. "We are going to shop. You are following with us because you and hyung's are so freaking awkward." Yes, that was true. We were really awkward. I could not even describe the tension between us all. 
 
In the end we came to the mall. Sungjong had with help from Sunggyu decided to form small groups. Guess who I was with. Woohyun? No, worse. Sungyeol? Ha, I said WORSE! I was with freaking L! The most awkward person I have ever meet on this freaking planet! He doesn't talk and that's a minus. He walks around and decides where we are going without pointing where so you just have to kind of always have your eyes on him to know. That's one more minus. I could rant some more and telling you everything I know. That had just led up to him getting over 100 minus!!
 
But why doesn't he talk?! I'm starting to get frustrated. He waLked into a shop for... Women's.... What? I awkwardly followed him. No, it wasn't a shop for undergarments, just a normal shop. Why did he waLk in here? But when I turned around for just a second, he was gone. Just my day! And I was alone, little me who has the worlds best sense of locality! Inset irony. Perfect.
 
I hurried walked out from the shop in search of any of the others. Ugh, I'm getting tired. I looked around me and found a bench. Yey! I speed walked there and sat down. Someone had to walk here and see me. But what If they walked and didn't look here. I can't call grandma and make her worried. I know! I can call Sungjong. I fished up my phone from my bag. No, are you kidding me! "N-no B-battery." What am I supposed to do now?! I started to hyperventilate. I can't be alone with so many people around me. It's like I can hear them talk about me. Pointing at me. Hating me. Making fun of me. Being afraid of what a monster I'm. My pulse didn't get any slower when a hand placed itself on my shoulder from behind. "Ahhhhhhh!" I screamed and jumped forward.
 
Landing on the floor while looking behind me. "Are you alright? I didn't mean to scare you." He squat down before me and tried to make me calm down. I felt a tear running down my cheek. His eyes widen and I threw my arms around his neck. "M-myungsoo..." I cried into his shirt. "Y-yah! Didn't hyung tell you that I don't like being called that!" He whispered but it didn't sound like he meant it. "Shh, don't cry." I felt his arms tangle around my waist hugging me closer to him.
 
"Yah! Hana! L! What are you doing on the floor?!" I sniffed and looked up to see everyone there. They were looking down on us. "I heard a scream and because I was on the second floor I looked down and saw you two... Yah! Are you crying Hana?! What did you do to her L!" Sungjong started to hit L and he even dared to kick him. I saw L glaring at him. "I don't know. I can have scared her but I didn't know she would start to cry!" He whined. I blinked at him.
 
Did L just whine? I looked up and saw Sunggyu eyes.... "Pfff, hahhaha!" And I started to laugh. After a while when the laugh died a little I looked up and saw all of them staring at me. Wide eyed. I looked over at Sunggyu. And I started to hardcore laugh again while pointing at him. "What is she laughing at?"
 
"I don't know, she is pointing at Sunggyu...pfff haha! Hyung, your eyes! I can see your eyes!" And another one fell to the floor clutching his stomach. In the end all of us was laughing, except Sunggyu him self. I stopped laughing first and took a deep breath. Sunggyu sat on the bench and looked hurt. I stood up and sat down besides him.
 
"Oppa~ Sorry for laughing at you but you are just sooo~ adorable." He looked at me. "And your pout is adorable also!" I said and smiled. He smiled a little but soon with my magical help he was also laughing. The others was done laughing and so was we. "Hyung~ I also think you are a little cute~" Dongwoo said and hugged Sunggyus arm. Sunggyu glared at him. "A little cute?"
 
He stood up and dragged me with him. We started to walk towards the malls exits. "I'm freaking adorable!" He shouted and I could hear the rest laugh at him. Yes, sometime he can be really freaking adorable. That Sunggyu Grandpa!