Saved

Why Not? "Hiatus"

OMGYU!

Lookie,lookie here!

I got this AMZING posters from kloyola  
Isn't it just lovley~
Thank you for taking your time to do this^^
I really appreciate it<3

Because of that I will update earlier than I usually do~

Just for my adorable subscribers<3

and Hello to all new Subscribers and Readers^^

(Ohhh, I sound sooo greasy~)
---------------------------



**Hana pov**


I had been avoiding Infinite for two days. I now know why everyone always glares at me and says things. Two peacefully days. Well until now. The Queenkas was dragging me in my hair into the same restroom as the last time. Will they ever stop? They threw me on the floor and glared at me. "Why? I have been avoiding them."

Funny fact: I still don't know their names.

They laughed. "Yeah, you have been very good and now we are going to reward you." They walked closer and was soon standing in a circle around me. That's when the kicks started. They really hit hard. It hurt so freaking much. I could clearly feel the first kicks but after ten more I was numb. Two of them lifted me up and stood on each side of me. The leader I guess, was standing infront of me and was glaring. "Keep avoiding them, for the rest of your life. Understand?" I didn't move. She lifted her hand and slaped me. I fell down on the floor and received more kicks. I could see black spots appearing in my field of sight.

I couldn't hear their laugh anymore but I heard voices. Voices that wasn't supposed to be here.


"Hana!"
"Get away from her !"
"What do you think you are doing?"
"Oh my god, Hana!"
"I'm gonna kill you all!"
"Oh no you didn't!"

"Hana..."
                                                                       
I sat up and looked around me. I was alone in a big room. On a big bed. With big covers over me. Where am I?! I lifted the covers and got a great shock. "AHHHHHH!!!!" I fell off the bed and boy did it hurt.

"Ouch." One pair of arms lifted me up from behind and laid me down on the bed once again. "Idiot, you shouldn't move." I looked up at Myungsoo who was in the middle of scolding me. When he stopped he looked down at me like
are-you-with-me? "Oppa, why is Woohyun oppa laying beside me?" Myungsoo looked at me like he didn't undersand what I meant, so I lifted the cover and showed him a sleeping Woohyun.

"Woohyun! Get your greasy up from there." He grabbed his neck and dragged a sleepy Woohyun out from the big room. Right after they went out the rest of Infinite came in. "Hey Hana, are you alright?" Sunggyu came up to me and looked into my eyes. I'm feeling so guilty. I nodded and looked down on my lap. He touched my head, not like last time . This time he just it carefully. I looked up and saw him smiling at me.

"Hana, I made you some soup. Are you feeling hungry?" Sungjong was standing on my other bedside. Without me knowing it my tears started to fall.  A hand came and dried the tears. Woohyun was sitting on the bed again and was smiling as greasy as always. Behind him stood Myungsoo and glared at his head.

"Hoya and Sungyeol is out and getting more food." I nodded at Sunggyu's statement. I looked at the person who hadn't said a thing since he came in here. He was glaring at me. Not with hate thought. "Can you guys get out. I need to talk to Hana myself." The usually happy and always smiling Dongwoo was now having a straight face and was not looking happy.

Sunggyu was going to say something but with one stare from Dongwoo he retreated. When all of them was out, and Myungsoo sending glares at Dongwoo, they closed the door and Dongwoo came and sat down on the foot of the bed. He was sitting and staring at me.

"We know why you have been avoiding us and we have taken care of the queenkas so no need to worry aabout them. We don't hate you so no need to worry about that either." I'm getting scared and I have never been afraid of Dongwoo. "I have just one question. Before you came here, were you...ehh I mean...did you ever...aish!" He rubbed his neck and looked frustrated.

"Are you suicidal?!" I stoped breathing and widen my eyes. "H-How did y-you," Seriously, stuttering Hana, seriously! "It was me who put the bandage on. You gave me quite a shock when I saw them." He looked sad, is he going to cry? Wait, what? I hugged him even thought it hurt. It didn't take long before he started to cry. "Why are you crying?" He sniffed. "B-because it's you who is hurt." He hugged me around my waist while I his hair.

How did I get tangled with them?