Bacon and Banan milk can cause war

Why Not? "Hiatus"

Warning! Short chapter!

This amazing poster was also done by kloyola 
This one is so beautiful!

 

First I want to say, sorry for not updating!
I have been doing this national test in school and I have been so tired when I come home.
(Lame excuse, I'm lazy!)
Next I want to say, I am going to have national test in English next week...
(And I'm going to be lazy then also xp)
I will try to update, I will update at least one time next week!

Pinky promise!

^^ Love all of you comments! I really do!
Everytime I see that I have a new comment I start to jump around and it gets to the point
that my mother and sister have to smack my head.

LUV ALL MY SUBSCRIBES AND READERS!

 

(but most you guys who coments ;) Kidding, Iuv all of you equal! )

 

That's what she said! O.O

sorry for my rant~
 

--------------------------

 
"Why are you up from  bed again?" I stopped and looked behind me to see an angry looking Dino. I pouted and dared a look down the stairs to the kitchen. "If you are hungry you could just tell us and we will get you whatever you want. So know back to bed. Look, there is already blood seeping through the bandage. Aish, what am I suppose to do with you." He walked to me and lifted me up and carried me back to the big room I woke up in. He sat me carefully down on the bed and looked me in the eyes. "Sit still and wait for me. Alright?" I nodded and he smiled before walking away.
 
I sighed and fell down on my back. Dongwoo came out with new bandage and other things. He tended my right leg and smiled when he was done. "Alright! Just because you were such a good patient and sat still I will make anything you want, just name it!" He stood with his hands on his hips. Smiling proudly. While I was stuck on the 'anything'.
 
"Bacon!" I almost jumped of the bed. How nice wouldn't it be to eat bacon, the ones grandma make is... like... heaven... "I must call grandma!" This time I actually jumped of the bed. Just to get pushed down on it again. "We already called her. We said that it was a school thing." He winked and I laughed.
 
"So you want bacon huh? Something more?" I nodded like a little child. "Banana milk also!" He seemed to nod like he understood. "Yes, very wise choice my lady." I reached my arms out. "Carry me! Living room! Now!" He bowed and said. "As your wish, my lady." I got up on his back and he walked to the living room.
 
When we finally made it there Sungyeol and Woohyun was watching a sad,  very sad drama. So sad that they were crying. Dongwoo plopped me down between the two crying boys. He himself walked to the kitchen. I lifted my legs to lay them on the table in front of me and accidentally my left foot landed on the remote and turned of the tv. "NOOOOO!!!!" The boys were screaming in my ears.
 
"Why did you turn it off?!" Woohyun screamed and turned towards me. I stared at him with big eyes. He seemed to soften and sighed. He lifted his right arm and draped it around my waist, dragging me closer and hugged me. "Why are you up?" He tried to nuzzle my neck but I pushed him away. "Dongwoo Oppa is making bacon to me!" He seemed to turn stiff when I said that. In three seconds he was gone.
 
I heard screams from the kitchen and turned to Sungyeol instead. "What about going out and eat?" He said and flinched when something crashed. I nodded and he helped me up to his room. I quickly got the cloths he gave me on. A big shirt and shorts. A little big also but they were good enough. I sat on his back and he got down.
 
We passed the kitchen were it was war. "Hurry!" I whispered to him. He nodded and speed walked to the front door where he got his shoes on and grabbed mine while bending down. He closed the door with his foot and hurried away from the house. When we were at least five minutes away we started to laugh. "Oppa, are they always at each others throats like that?" He nodded. "Always, just a little more now that you are here."
 
Sungyeol walked into a cafe and sat me down. He placed my shoes on the floor and winked. I slipped my foots in and looked at the menu. "I know what I want." Sungyeol ordered and the food was soon on the table. Coffee and a cheesecake for him while I had banana milk and bacon. He looked at it like he wanted to say 'really?'. He even raised a brow. I smiled and started to eat.
 
Once again sat I on Sungyeol's back on our way back. He sat me down on the chair they had inside the front door and closed it. I got my shoes off and made my way to the kitchen. Wow... Someone is going to throw a fist when he sees this. I can't even describe how it looks like. Try to imagine, almost everything destroyed. Done? Now double that like a hundred times and you kind of get it.
 
I walked in and saw Woohyun and Dongwoo laying on the floor, breathing heavy. They both looked up and saw me. In the exact same second as the front door opened again. "I'm home!" Sunggyu. My eyes widen and I ran away. I heard the two guys left on the floor screaming when Sunggyu came in. "Your pigs! What have you done to the kitchen?!"
 
In the end they had to clean everything them selfs. Sunggyu plopped down beside me on the couch and my hair carefully. "So, what did the princess do while I was out and the pigs destroying the kitchen?" A smile tugged on my lips. "I got out and Sungyeol Oppa brought me lunch." He nodded like he understood me. "Bacon and Banana milk I guess." My eyes widen. "How did you know?" I pointed a finger at him. He just smiled and the tv.
 
His arm fell down on my shoulders and was left there. I eyed him. "Small eyed Oppa is weird as always." He softly glared at me and raised his arm like he was going to..."NO!" I raised my own hands and grabbed his hand. "Don't. You. Dare." He smirked and I got up from the couch.
 
Running away from him was easy. "So slow, Grandpa Gyu~" Wrong said. He was coming closer. I ran upstairs and ran into the first room. Once again, bad luck. There were someone there and he just come out from the shower. In just a pair of jeans. Oh god what a body.
 
My gaze shifted up to persons face. I gulped. "Oops..." His glare was ice cold. No wonder he was the ice prince.
The door slammed opened behind me. "Caught you..." Wrong timing Sunggyu Oppa. This is going to be so awkward.
 
I sighed and looked down on the floor. I accidentally saw my leg. Nice. I Face palming myself in my head.