Hide and seek but not found

Why Not? "Hiatus"
Naw~ 10 subscribers

And all the comments^^
Just wan't to say Thank you to my subscribers and readers ><
(and this chapter is short!)




---------------------------------
 
 


 
** Myungsoo pov**
 
I had been woken up to early for my liking. Sungjong was standing with his hands on his hips and glaring at me. I hugged my pillow. "Hyung, we need to get up early, we are going to pick up Hana from now on and drive her to school with us." At the name of Hana I opened my eyes and threw  my pillow at Sungjong. "Get out! I need to change." I stood up and got my uniform on. This freaking tie! I let it be and walked out. I got down to the kitchen and saw Woohyun making pancakes. Heart shaped ones. "What are you doing?" I asked and reached out to take one. "Don't touch! They are for Hana!" He slapped my hand away and glared at me. "Okay, take it easy!" I backed away and got a bread instead. 
 
I got my shoes on and walked out. They would be out in just some minutes anyway. Sungjong was first out while dragging a half sleeping Dongwoo. Sunggyu and Hoya came out talking to each other and Sunyeol. Last person was Woohyun who was holding a box with what I guess is pancakes. We got into the van and Sunggyu started it.
 
We were soon at Hana's house. Sungjong got out and skipped up to the front door and knocked. We waited but after waiting for five more minutes I got out and walked there. "Isn't she opening?" I knocked and listening if I could hear anything but nothing. "I guess she already walked there." I looked at Sungjong and nodded. We got back to the van and got in.
 
"She isn't home. Maybe she already walked." I told them and Sunggyu started to drive towards the school. We parked and got out. I stretched a little and started to look for Hana. When I couldn't she her I gave up and walked to my locket. I don't have any lessons with her, no one of us except for Sungjong has any lessons with her.
 
I got my books and turned to walk when I saw Hana. She was walking towards her lesson I guess and I decided to say hi to her. When I got closer I called her name, she turned around and I stopped in my track. I could see her eye getting bigger and before I knew it she was running away from me. My eyes was surely as big as her had been. It took me at least one minute before I could move again. I looked around me but she was gone. I started to run forward in search for her. When the first bell rang I stopped and decided to walk back to my own class. I could confront her at lunch. 
 
The lesson seemed to go in slow motion. I couldn't get Hana out from my head. How she looked. How destroyed she looked. She had bandage around her legs and arm. Some plaster on the face but the thing that catch my eyes was her eyes. Her eyes were red, she had clearly been crying but I could see the cold in them also. I don't know why but it hurt to see her like that. 
 
I sighed and rubbed my temple. I looked at the clock and blinked. Just some more minutes... I don't care. I stood up and walked out before the bell rang. Where could she be? In Sungjong class? I walked down to the third floor, room 125 located. I was going to open the door when the bell rang. The students walked out. I saw Hana but couldn't reach her. She walked fast away.
 
I saw Sungjong come out and did the only thing I could think of. "Sungjong! Catch Hana!" He looked at me, looked behind him and saw her before running after her. The bad thing? She had also heard and was running away. That little. I started to make my way from all the girls that was around me and running after her. 
                                                                
"I guess you didn't get her." I sat down at our lunch table and glared at Sungjong. "Didn't you see her?" I asked. He looked down on his plate. "What are you talking about?" Sungyeol sat down and started to eat. "Hana." I said with a flat ton. "What about Hana? I need to give her the pancakes." Woohyun sat down and looked at me. "I think I know why she walked before us this morning." Woohyun looked at me.
 
"She is clearly avoiding us." Sunggyu sat down with Dongwoo beside him. "Something happened to her yesterday. She didn't come to the lessons after lunch and when I saw her at the lesson today she had bandage wrapped all around her. She looked like a," "Don't exaggerate  maknae!" I hit His head. "But seriously, every time I seen her today she has been walking away from me." I  saw Woohyun looked sadly down on the box filled with heart shaped pancakes. What the hell had happened?
 
 
*2 days later*
 
 
I'm starting to thinks that Hana is a ninja. The first second I see her the next she is gone. It's Friday now and I want to know what is wrong before this weekend. I walked to my locket to get my math book when two girls walked behind me and "whispered" very loud. I didn't hear much but the things I heard was enough. "New girl... Toilette... Queenka... Fight..." I was already on my way there. "Please, don't tell me something bad happened."