Trolling on the Ferris Wheel

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

*What are they doing here?* Marie thought while panting *Damn it that was close*

“Why are you out of breath?” Cathy asked confused,walking straight to Marie. She had two bottles of water in her hands and handed one to Marie. Marie grabbed the bottle and began to drink it quickly making Cathy worried about her. “What happened?”

Marie, still panting, answered, “Su…There… My god I need to breath” slowly she recovered her breath and continued, “Okay, im good. We have to get out of here!” she shook Cathy’s arms. Cathy’s eyes widened, “Why? Did something happen?”

“Super Junior is here!”

Cathy’s eyes grew bigger, but of excitement, “Oh my gosh! Where? I want to see them!” Marie stared at her in shock “What? Are you insane?!”

“Why? I’ve never met them”

“Good!”

“Why?”

“I see them at work every day, I don’t need to see them in my weekends too” she pulled Cathy’s arms and continued, “Besides is better if you don’t meet them. I don’t think you’ll want ‘Evil Kyuhyun’ on you”

Cathy chuckled and nodded, “Yeah, you’re right. I forgot about Maknae."

 

They got as far away as possible from Super Junior, so they wouldn’t find them. “So know what?” Marie asked getting bored, but still on the look for any Super Junior members.

“Let’s go to the Ferris wheel” Cathy pointed at the machine. They started running towards it to get on the line before it goes full. “It’s a good thing we don’t have heights problems.” Cathy mentioned while gazing at the machine. It was over 200 feet tall, some people would freak out just by seeing it if they had heights problems. Marie nodded and pulled Cathy. “So how many?” the employee asked the girls.

“Just two” they said in union.

“Make that six." A voice from behind them shouted. Marie's eyes widened in shock *Damn it* As she turned around, she found four Super Junior members staring at her. “Anyeong” Donghae waved. He looked over to Cathy and bowed, “I’m Donghae, you must be Cathy. Nice to meet you." She shook his hand and looked back at Marie, who looked like her worst nightmare came true. “It’s nice to meet you… you too Sungmin, Leeteuk and Kyuhyun."

“What are you guys doing here?” Marie frowned.

“Last I knew the park is a public place. So we can be here as much as you can” Kyuhyun snapped at Marie while Cathy gave him a frown. Marie ignored his comment and turned back at the employee, “Just two please."

“Our ride can have up to six. Would you like to ride with them?” answered the employee with a polite smile. “YES” the boys shouted except for Kyuhyun. ** Marie frowned internally. Cathy stared at her, trying to hide her laughter.

 

It was a 20 minute ride and it hasn’t even passed 5 minutes when Marie wanted to get off already. *This are the worst 20 minutes of my life*

Cathy was sitting between Donghae and Leeteuk while Marie was between Sungmin and Donghae, Kyuhyun was across Marie facing her. He carefully watched her to see if she had any emotion on her face. *Everyone says she’s sweet, but she’s always annoyed. What do they see in her? She’s so obnoxious*

“So Kyuhyun…” Leeteuk snapped him out of thought, “Have you thought of a way for the deal with Marie-ah?”

Marie’s eyes widened *Uh oh* Cathy saw her reaction and suddenly frowned at her, “What deal?”

Sungmin giggled and answered, “She made a deal with the evil” he pointed at Kyuhyun. Cathy gasped in shock “What?!”

*Kill me now* Marie thought while trying to cover herself. Kyuhyun watched he carefully *so now you’re scared?! That’s just wrong. Cathy scares her but I don’t* He cleared his throat and spoke, “We made a deal that in three months I have to get rid of her."

“THREE MONTHS?!” Cathy screamed as remembered the bet she did with Marie. She suddenly stared straight at Kyuhyun and started screaming at him, “HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO MY BEST FRIEND, YOU EVIL… YOU EVIL… UGHH” suddenly she tried to attack Kyuhyun, screaming and yelling things that shouldn’t had been said, while Marie tried to calm her down, “Cat, calm down, calm down, it was MY idea."

Cathy suddenly stops and stared straight at Marie. Marie’s eyes widened “Crap” and Cathy suddenly jumped her, making the carrier move, “YOU IDIOT! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS?!” she yelled while hitting Marie’s head. Leeteuk hold her back while she calms down. Secretly, she looks at Marie and smiles. She burst out crying making Kyuhyun panic. “What’s wrong?” he asked with widened eyes. Cathy answered sniffling, “How could you do this to her? After all she’s been through…”

Kyuhyun looked at s as if asking for help. Sungmin spoke, “Is there anything we could do to make you feel better?”

Cathy looked straight at Kyuhyun and answered, “Well… how about a bet?”

“Alright… this could be interesting” he replied. “What should we bet on?”

“If I win, you have to be nice to Marie for a week. If I lose, Marie and I will be your slave for a week." Cathy answered.

“WHAT?” Marie shouted. Kyuhyun smirked, “You’re on. What should we play?”

“Arm wrestling” Cathy answered. He chuckled and reminded, “But you’re a girl”

“Don’t underestimate me, you ist”

Leeteuk spoke, “The rules are: You can only use one hand, and there will be only one round. And, under any circumstances, NO CHEATING”

Cathy and Kyuhyun propped their elbow on top of the table and grabbed each other’s hand. “On the count of three you guys start” Leeteuk announced, “Hanna… Dul… Set…”

Cathy and Kyuhyun go at it. You could see his face struggling as Cathy kept pushing his arm down. “Kyuhyun, do you know that arm wrestling is all about technique?” She beat him. Kyuhyun stared at her in disbelieve, while Marie and the other boys burst out in laughter. Kyuhyun turned to Cathy as the girls hi fived. “You tricked me”

“I can’t believe you believed me. My acting is terrible.”

 

While everyone settled down for the last few minutes of the ride, Cathy stared back and forward at Kyuhyun and Marie. Even if the rest didn’t notice, Cathy had a gift of knowing people just by a look. She saw how Marie’s face was calm, but inside she was worried, she didn’t know what Kyuhyun had planned to get rid of her and she was scared. Also she wanted his trust. She didn’t want to make enemies; she just wanted him to see her as a trustful friend. She just kept looking at the floor, instead of the view in Korea. Cathy moved to Kyuhyun. She expected to see a evil guy waiting for her friend to suffer, but she was wrong. *What the hell?*

She saw how Kyuhyun stared at Marie with calm eyes. Not the evil ones she saw earlier when they were betting. He was looking at Marie as if he was trying to read her, as if he wanted to expect something from her. The next thing that happened confused her. Kyuhyun silently sighed and looked away with a worried face. *Is he worried about the bet? Or is he worried about Marie?* although she was confused by his action, she preferred not to think about it for now.

 

“So, where should we go to eat after we get out?” Sungmin asked gaining attention from everyone.

“Oh I’m sorry guys, but I’m taking Marie to eat with me tonight… we need girl talk." Cathy replied, “Maybe next time?”

“Sure next time, you promise?” Leeteuk affirmed while handing his pinky out so Cathy can promise. She giggled and placed her pinky on his. Marie smiled at them and Kyuhyun noticed. He stared at her smile for a moment. *I guess she isn’t that bad*

“The view is nice, isn’t?” Donghae asked while Marie nodded. There was still seven minutes left for the ride and her desperation of getting off calmed down. “I should’ve brought a bottle, that way we could’ve played spin the bottle." Donghae joked while chuckling.

“That’s okay… we don’t need to play that” Cathy answered with her eyes in shock. Marie shook her head “Hell no!” earning laughs from the boys. “Maybe truth of dare?” Sungmin suggested. Marie smiled and answered “Maybe next time. When we’re ALL together." Everyone nodded, including Kyuhyun.

 

The ride was over and they got out. “We’ll see you Monday then." Leeteuk waved.

“Anyeong” the girls shouted, they walked away and disappeared from them. Leeteuk and Donghae started walking, but Sungmin suddenly stopped, “Kyuhyun, You alright?” he asked him once he realized that he wasn’t moving.

He just stood still like a stone, gazing at the direction the girls disappeared. “I don’t know” he whispered. He took a breath and started walking back with the boys. When he past Sungmin, Sungmin himself grew worried *Why is he like that?* he gazed at the way the girls left and back at Kyuhyun *Is is because of Marie-ah?* He stared at Kyuhyun, then shook his head and continued walking with the rest.

 

 

 

(So what you guys think? Please comment guys. Thank you for supporting our FF. xD)