Someone's Jelly Jelly

Our Crazy Life and Work

It was a slow day over at SM. Cathy was working at some schedules for next week, while EXO kept practicing for their SM concert. Suddenly, the door and their manager came in. “Okay, you’ve guys worked hard enough for this morning, go take a break for an hour.” The boys cheered and some left for lunch. Cathy stayed working on the schedules.

She looked around the room to see if there’s no one around. She took out her iPod from her bag and walked over to the sound system, cautiously she connected her iPod and then an upbeat song came on. *It wouldn’t hurt to dance a little.*

 So into her dance, she didn’t notice the door opened. Someone cleared their throat, causing her to turn around with wide eyes, making her run towards the stereo to turn off the music pretending like nothing happened. “I wasn’t dancing… I was just testing the floors to see if they were slippery.” She said acting innocent.

“Sure…” Kai said with sarcasm.

Embarrassed, Cathy went to pick up her bags. Before she could leave, Kai stopped her “It wasn’t that bad. I think it would look better as a duo. Can you teach me the steps?”

 

After 20 minutes of practice, they started doing the whole routine. It started with a slow rhythm and then it turned upbeat. With Kai’s y moves and Cathy while  spinning, she accidently tripped over Kai’s feet, making him grab onto her to break her fall. They both reddened; she backed away and spoke, “Sorry…”

 Kai cleared his throat, “It’s fine…um… I’m kind of hungry, you want to grab some lunch?”

“Yeah, that sounds cool.”

As they exited the practice room, they didn’t notice a tall, blonde headed leader glaring at them as he saw the whole scene. *Where are those two going? Why is she leaving with him?*

Kai and Cathy entered Domino’s and took a table. Kris entered the restaurant and grabbed a newspaper from a stand; he put the newspaper on his face to cover himself and took a table behind them, while watching them he saw how they both giggled and laughed with each other.

*Why are they both laughing? What are they talking about? Why can’t I be closer?!?*

He took a moment to analyze his thoughts. *When did I become a stalker? Cathy what are you doing to me? Okay, now I’m just rambling.* He snapped out of his thought when he heard Cathy’s voice.

“Kai, you’re so funny!”

Kris got annoyed and was about to stand up, but  got stopped by the waitress. “May I take your or- Oh wait! Aren’t you Kris from EXO?” Kris eyes widened and he tried to wave the waitress away. Kai and Cathy heard her squeal. They both turned around and found Kris trying to hide his face embarrassed face behind an upside down newspaper.

“Kris?” Cathy called

“Oh! Hey guys, how weird is this, to be in the same place. I was just reading and about to order.” Kris answered.

“Um, you do realize that the newspaper is upside down?” Cathy said with a confused look.

“Psst, you know me! You know how I like a challenge.” Kris answered with a fake smirk.

“Hyung, what are you doing here?” Kai asked.

“Well I told you I’m about to order… where is this waitress?!?

The waitress came in with an apologetic expression. “Sorry sir, but you waved me off, saying you didn’t want anything.” Kris had a panicked expression while he looked at Cathy. That’s when she realized something, “Kris… were… you… were you following us?”

His face reddened, “Of course, I was just reminding my dongsea here about your cooties.” Cathy glared at him and grabbed him by the ear, taking him outside. “Ow, ow, ow… Cathy, Cathy… ow… I was just kidding!!” Kris screamed in pain. As they reach the exit, she let go of him and Kai was following behind them. He was staring back and forth at Cathy and Kris; he saw how she glared at him, while Kris acted all innocent. Kai grew uncomfortable.

“Umm… well guys I’m going to head back to the company so… yeah bye!” He left speed walking.

While Cathy was still glaring at Kris, he was rubbing his neck awkwardly, he said “Hehe, nice weather, right?”

 “Kris, why were you following us?” She answered to calmly for Kris’ liking. He started panicking and made up an excuse to save him, “Oh you know, I was here and there and… I just saw you guys and went in.”

“Then why didn’t you come to us?”

“Oh you know…” He elbowed her softly.

“Um… no I don’t.” They stood in silence for a while. Cathy was still glaring at him with crossed arms. “Kris just tell me the truth.” She sighed while they walked into an ally so no one can spy on them.

He stared at her for a moment and snapped. “Well, you guys looked busy!”

“Are you jealous?” Cathy asked with an eyebrow raised.

“Yes! Because you’re hanging out with other guys. And you’re dating me!” Kris answered loudly.

“Oh, so because I’m dating you I suddenly can’t hang out with my guy FRIENDS?”

“You know I didn’t mean it like that.” Kris sighed.

“Then how did you mean it, Kris?”  Cathy grew annoyed and started to walk away. Suddenly, she got pulled by her arms and crashed on Kris’ chest. But she pushed him away.

“You think a hug will make me feel better?” Cathy answered half lying. She saw Kris worried look and burst into laughter. Kris grew confused and asked. "Why are you laughing?

“Aww… you were jealous.” Cathy pouted while getting on her tippy toes and pinching his cheeks. Kris crossed his arms and whined, “It’s not funny.”

She softened and hugged him. “Aww, my babo.”  He smiled and returned the hug.

 

 

As they returned to the company 40 minutes late, while walking down the hallway, they heard someone shouting. “WHERE’S KRIS AND CATHY?!?”

Kris and Cathy glanced at each other with a worried expression. *Here it goes.* Kris sighed as they entered the room while looking at the floor. The manager glared at them, “Kris, where were you?”

“I’m sorry sir, it was my fault. I got us lost on the way.” Cathy lied with a worried expression. Kris secretly smiled and turned to the manager. “We’re sorry, Guju Kim.”

“Well I’ll let it pass this time, BUT you and Cathy have to do some paperwork.”  They both nodded and Kris went with EXO.

 

 

Practice ended early and Cathy and Kris stayed to work on the papers. “Some?!? This looks like a damn mountain!” Cathy shouted. Kris laughed and helped her write on the papers. While working, Cathy eyed Kris and wondered. “Kris, if I ask you something will you get mad?” He shook his head and she continued. “Why were you so mean to me in the beginning?”

He stopped writing and looked at Cathy. His breath got caught on his thorat, as he got nervous. Cathy grew worried, “What’s wrong?”

He closed his eyes, took a breath and answered, “The truth is, when I started in the company, we had an assistant about our age. Umm… we really thought we were in love but I guess… I guess it wasn’t love”

“What happened?”

“One day she got mad at the director because she didn’t get paid enough and she decided to quit. I tried to stop her and hold her back, but she didn’t want to. She just left, and the worst part, I fell for her.”

Cathy tried to fight the negatives thoughts she was having. *Am I just a rebound?* She turned to Kris and answered, “Kris, I didn’t leave when you were rude to me, I won’t leave now. I’m not that kind of person and you know it.”

He smiled and hugged her. When he broke the hug, she stole a peck from him making him blush. “Oh umm… let’s get back to work."  Cathy said covering her cheeks. Kris smile widened and he used his index finger to lift her chin and give her a deep kiss. He broke the kiss when they were out of breath. He smiled at her and said, “Sorry… I just wanted to finish it."

 

 

 

Hey guys! I hope you’ll like it till now! Please comment and let us know. Thank you all so much! xD