Going Back

Our Crazy Life and Work

Cathy woke up as the sun shined through the window. She sat up and looked around the room. She saw that Kris and Tao were still asleep, so she got up slowly, grabbed her clothes from her bag and tiptoed to the bathroom.

After finishing getting ready, she looked for her straightener. *Ughh, I left it on my bag*. She opened the bathroom door quietly and found Kris awake looking for something in his bag. “Oh good morning, Kris.” She said with a small smile.

Kris heart fluttered, he kept a straight face, “Morning.”

Cathy got her straightener and left to the bathroom again closing the door behind her.

Kris stoops up after he found what he was looking for. He turned and looked at Tao *Maybe I should wake him up so he can pack*. He walked towards  Tao.

“Ughh! Stupid hair! Why can’t I reach it?” 

Kris heard Cathy complain. He looked at Tao. *Maybe he could use a couple of more minutes to sleep*

He made his way to the bathroom door and knocked. “Come in!” Cathy answered. He opened the door and chuckled when he saw Cathy struggling to reach the back of her hair.

“Do you need help?” Kris asked her, leaning against the door frame.

“No. It’s okay. I don’t want to bother you.” Cathy put the straightener down and sighed.

“It’s not a bother." Kris walked over to her and took the straightener from the counter. He brushed her hair and started to straighten it. Cathy looked at the mirror and studied Kris’ reflexion. She smiled at how concentrated he looked. Kris looked up and caught her staring.

Cathy, waiting for a teasing comment, was surprised to see him smile instead. She blushed and looked down. “There all done.” Kris said.

Cathy turned around and looked at him, “Thanks” she smiled.

“No problem, and it looks nice.” He walked away and turned around, “Oh and you look cute when you blush.” He left the bathroom, leaving Cathy alone, *Is he teasing me?* she frowned.

 

 

Marie woke up when she felt a sudden movement by her feet. She sat up to take a peek and found Kyuhyun sleeping soundlessly and peacefully on the end of her bed, with a healing cream on his hand. *Did he stayed up taking care of my bruise?* she suddenly smiled and blushed *Aww, that was sweet*.

She took a moment to study his sleeping face. She woke up out of thought, when he  moved. With an idea on her mind, she smirked and slightly pushed him to wake up, but instead he fell off the bed. Kyuhyun woke up alarmed, only to find Marie dying of laughter. He frowned at her while she tried to catch her breath to speak, “Well that’s what you get for sleeping on my bed… but before you say anything… Thank you."

Kyuhyun stared at her with confusion, “For what?”

She smiled and pointed at his hand. He looked down and saw the healing cream. He looked around nervously trying to come up with an excuse, “Oh umm… this…”

Marie got out of the bed and walked towards Kyuhyun. “I’m sorry, were you saying something?” she .

“Oh… I … this cream.”

“What? I can’t seem to hear you." she leaned closer making him giggle. She rolled her eyes and turned to go to the bathroom, but Kyuhyun pulled her back. He gave her a sweet smile and ruffled her hair, “I’ll go first. Lie down and rest for a little more."

She smiled back and nodded, “Arraso.”

Kyuhyun went to the bathroom, and  Marie laid on her bed with a smile on her face. Once Kyuhyun came out all washed up, he found Marie asleep again. He chuckled and tossed her a pillow to wake her up. She pulled the pillow out of her face and frowned. She took the pillow and started to hit him with it. That was until he made his way through to get another pillow, now both started a pillow fight. While giggling and laughing, Siwon finally appeared and stopped them ,”That’s not fair. How come I wasn’t invited to this party?”

“Well no one told you to not sleep here” Kyuhyun teased.

“Yeah Siwon, where were you last night?” Marie asked him with suspicion.

He didn’t answer; instead he looked at Kyuhyun and smirked. Kyuhyun reddened and looked away understanding the reason why Siwon didn’t sleep in their room that night. Marie looked back and forward curiously looking at them. Since no one told her, she shrugged and went to the bathroom.

“So, you haven’t told her yet?” Siwon asked Kyuhyun once Marie went inside the bathroom.

“No, and I don’t think I will for a while… I just found out that she likes someone." Kyuhyun sighed.

“Dude!! What if it’s you?”

“I doubt it. I have a feeling that it’s Taemin."

“Taemin? But… didn’t you go out with her yesterday?”

“No, she went out with Taemin. If I wouldn’t have pulled her with me, once she got back from her day with Taemin, she would’ve never hanged out with me."

“Oh my gosh! You’re an idiot!  She opened up to you. What did she say about the guy?”

“That he’s independent and sly.”

Siwon gave him a look, “Independent and sly? Have you looked at yourself in the mirror?”

Kyuhyun chuckled, “So you think she was talking about me?”

“Kyuhyun, think about it. She opened up to you and told you her feelings. Cathy probably doesn’t even know about it. But, she told YOU as in ONLY YOU.”

“Maybe she just trusted me.”

Siwon frowned, “Ughh… you’re hopeless! Dude, you better act fast. I don’t know exactly what she told you yesterday, but I do know that she sees something more into you. Don’t let her go away. She had enough pain in her life, and I know that you can make her heart brighten up again."

Kyuhyun smiled, “I don’t plan on letting her leave. I’ll fight for her heart.”

Siwon smiled satisfied and nodded, “Is a good thing you made that deal with her. Remember? The one where you were suppose to get rid of her?”

Kyuhyun smiled and nodded, “Why?”

“It made you wake up.”

 

 

 

Cathy and Marie met on the lobby before the bus leaves. Marie told her everything that happened with Taemin. Especially, the part where she couldn’t speak after his slight confession.

“So wait… why couldn’t you speak? I thought you liked him.” Cathy said to Marie.

“I know but… there was something holding me back I guess."

Cathy stood silent for a minute. Her mind went back to the night where they talked about Bryan and how Kyuhyun caressed Marie’s head, or the night at the beach, on how he carried her to the bus. The sweetness on his eyes every time he sees her. Cathy looked at Marie curiously, “Don’t you think that maybe… Kyuhyun has something to do about it?”

Marie looked straight at her and answered, “Honestly… I don’t know."

Cathy softened; she put an arm on Marie’s shoulder and replied, “Marie, if you’re confused, you know you can talk to me about it. I don’t know how you feel right now, but I do know you, just like I also know that you’ll make the right decision. If it means anything to you, he’s a good guy.”

“Which one?”

“Who ever you want it to be." Cathy smiled and hugged her.

“Thank you for being my sister, Cat. What would I do without you?” Marie said with watery eyes.

Cathy chuckled, “Probably lost right now.” The girls giggled and hugged one more time.

Marie nudge Cathy. “So, how are things with Kris?”

Cathy pushed Marie making her laugh, “Just kidding!” Marie giggled.

“Yeah, well don’t. Kris is the last person I want to talk about. He’s annoying, arrogant, immature, and obnoxious. And let’s not forget gullible."

“I know that you are but what am I?” Kris said from behind Cathy.

She frowned and looked at Marie “Did I mention immature?” she said sarcastically. Marie laughed and Cathy turned to Kris, “Why are you here? You should pack, we leave in an hour."

“I already did. Unlike you, I’m responsible.” Kris crossed his arm.

“Really? Then where’s Tao? He’s supposed to be with you."

“I’m here!” Tao announced standing behind Kris.

“Told you.” Kris smirked “Don’t worry beautiful, you’ll learn to be as responsible as me.”

“Beautiful?” The girls shrieked. Kris, realizing his supposed mistake, tried to fix it. “I-I meant Baboon. Hehe I was just talking to a hot babe earlier and mistakenly called you that.”

“Reeeaally?” Cathy asked in a teasing tone.

“Yes, now if you’ll excuse me…” he left with Tao to find EXO.

“I should’ve made popcorn. Tao and I were enjoying this movie” Marie said chuckling. Cathy rolled her eyes and stormed off to find EXO.

 

 

Everyone left in their busses. Cathy with EXO and Marie with Super Junior. “Hey Marie-ah? We never played truth or dare. You promised you would." Sungmin cried.

Marie chuckled, “But Cathy’s not here. We can’t play without her.”

“Let's go to your house and play.” Yesung suggested.

“Micheoseo?! Andwae!!” she screamed, making the boys laugh in amusement.

“I see that you’re improving on your Korean.” Leeteuk smiled.

“Oh come one Marie-ah! It’s our last day of freedom. Pweatty pwease!!” Donghae pouted making Marie roll her eyes with a small smile.

“Let me check with Cathy.” She took out her phone and called her.

"Hey"

“How do you feel having ten guests tonight?”

"How do you feel having twelve more?"

“What?! Oh come on!”

"Apparently they said it was they’re last day o-"

“Of freedom! Super Junior said the same thing”

"Guess we have a full house tonight."

“Ughh… fine! I’ll see you at home.”

"Bye"

“Okay… we’re going to my house." Everyone cheered in excitement and started talking or suggesting on things that they should do. *It’s going to be a long night* Marie thought.

 

 

Hey guys!!!  Over 400 views yay!!! Thanks again for supporting us. Please keep commenting. xD