Discovery Channel

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

“Nana, are you sure you want to stay at the hotel? You know we have no problem with you staying with us.” Marie told her.

“I’ll be alright. I don’t want to intrude in your privacy. Don’t worry.” Nana expressed. “Well I’m off to find Cathy. We agreed in having dinner together. Will you be alright?”

Marie nodded, “Yeah, I’ll just finish work and go home.”

“Okay, I’ll see you tomorrow.” Nana hugged her and left to find Cathy.

Marie turned back to Super Junior’s practice room. While hanging their jackets, Kyuhyun asked, “What are you doing tonight?”

“I’m going ho-”

“Marie?” Manager Kim shouted. Marie turned around alarmed before greeting him.

“I need your help. The concert is next week and the boys need new hairstyles. Can you please work on them tonight?” Manager Kim pleaded.

“Me? But what about their hair stylist?” Marie asked.

“The president gave them free for a couple of days. We need their hair to be done by tomorrow.”

“Tomorrow?? But I don’t have much time.” Marie argued. “There’s ten of them.”

Manager Kim looked around, thinking for another option. His eyes perked up, “Then stay at their dorm today. And finish their hair.”

“Yes! Guys, listen! Marie’s staying with us tonight!” Donghae announced to all the Super Junior members. Cheers and applause were heard coming from them.

Marie looked straight at Manager Kim’s eyes. “That wasn’t a very smart of you.” Manager Kim shrugged, “Well, good luck.” He left the practice room, leaving Marie handful.

She turned around finding Super Junior staring at her with grinning faces. She looked at them suspiciously and pointed, “I’m using the bathroom first.”

The boys rolled their eyes, while Eunhyuk pouted, “But I’m bloated.”

Marie looked at him with disgust, “Yeah, I didn’t need to know about that.”

Eunhyuk reddened once the room was filled with laughter.

 

After Nana brought her back to her apartment, Cathy noticed a note on the kitchen counter

'Cat! I’m staying at SUJU’s dorm tonight. Hair problems! I’ll see you tomorrow! Oh and Kris told me earlier that he was coming over to see you. Hm…  I have my eyes on you…  ;) Bye’

Cathy shook her head while chuckling. Once staring at the note, she heard a knock on the door. She walked towards the door and opened it.

Kris leaned on the side wall, “Hello, baybeh.”

“What are you doing?” Cathy asked with a weird expression.

Kris scoffed, “Well sorry for trying to be funny…”

“You don’t need to try, you are funny.” Cathy smiled.

“Really?” Kris asked skeptical. Cathy nodded.

“Kiss me if you mean it.” Kris smiled.

Cathy rolled her eyes, and walked towards him, until she was in front of him. Kris lowered himself so she will be able to reach. Cathy started leaning in, but instead of his lips, she reached for his ear whispering, “I didn’t mean it.” She backed away laughing at Kris’ pouting face.

“Aww..” She leaned in and kissed his cheek. “Better?”

“No.” Kris kept pouting.

Cathy smiled and pecked him on the lips. Kris smiled, “Better.”

“I’m going to go take a shower.”

“Have fun~”

Cathy gave him a pointed look, and turned around to get her stuff for the bathroom.

 

*Ugh! Why is she taking so long?* Kris whined in his head. Kris was currently sitting on the sofa, waiting for his girlfriend to finish and come back. Which has been 20 minutes and she’s still not there. Kris groaned and stood up to look for her. He walked down the hallway until reaching Cathy’s door. Kris raises his fist and softly knocks.

*No response.*

Kris leaned his ear against the door, listening for any signs of Cathy. “I’m coming in.” He announced

Kris slowly opened the door, peeking his head inside first, until he was fully in the room. He walked towards the wall next to the window and the drawer, looking at her childhood pictures. Kris smiled, *She looks adorable with braces.*

 

While Kris was looking at the pictures, he didn’t notice Cathy coming out of the closet in only her underwear. She had her eyes close while humming a tune. As Kris heard her, He turned around while asking,“What took yo-”

“AHH!” Cathy screamed cutting him off in mid-sentence. She reached for the close thing she could find, and threw it at him, which was a teddy bear. Kris eyes winded when he noticed, Cathy was only in her undergarments.

“I knocked, but you wouldn’t answer. So I just came in.” Kris said defensively, with blushing cheeks. Cathy stared at him with wide eyes, already covered with her towel. Kris stayed still, staring her with embarrassment.

Cathy cleared , “Can you uhm leave, so I can change?”

Kris embarrassed smile turned into a smirk, “I’m not stopping you.”

Cathy blushed, “You’re such a ert!”

Kris laughed and walked out of the room.

 

Cathy groaned and threw herself on the bed, face first, “How horrible, how much did he saw?” Cathy whined while kicking around. *Whatever, I should get dress.* Cathy stood up from the bed.

 

While Kris sat on the couch, he was having trouble controlling his thoughts from wondering. *Why can’t I get her out of my head?* Kris thought imagining how Cathy’s soft, fair looking skin looked in only her undergarments. Kris shook his head to stop his thoughts. “Come one Kris, get you head out of the gutter.” He whispered.

 

“Kris?”

Kris turned around to see Cathy, wearing pajama shorts and a t-shirt. “Do you want to watch TV in my room?”

Kris nodded and stood up, following Cathy.

  Cathy went to her drawer and pulled out a pair of pajama pants and a t-shirt. “You can wear these.” Cathy handed him the clothes. Kris raised a questioning eyebrow.

“I got them in case you ever stay over.”

Kris smiled, “You’re so sweet.” He leaned down and gave her a peck on the lips. “Thank you.” Cathy smiled and nodded.

 

“So what are you watching?”

“The discovery channel.” Cathy answered

Kris shrugged and sat next to her and got under the covers.

“Is this something about gorillas?” Kris tilted his head, to look at her.

“I think so.”

“The male gorilla walks slowly towards the female, to try and seduce her. The female sees this and studies the male to see if he is a possible candidate for her babies.”

“Uhm why don’t we watch a movie instead?” Kris suggested while changing the channel.

*First the underwear and now this, talk about awkward.* Cathy thought. “Good idea.”

 

 

Throughout the middle of the movie, and all the awkwardness gone. Cathy slowly leans her head on Kris’ shoulder.  He looked down at his girlfriend and smile.

 


*Who would of thought I'd be here with her like this* Kris thought.

 


Cathy suddenly gazed up at him. "Why are you starting at m-."

 


Cathy was cut off by Kris' lips connecting with hers. She smiled into the kiss and returned it. The kiss was lasting more than usual. The room temperature seemed to have risen. Kris' hands went to both sides of Cathy's face gently cupping it. Cathy pulled away.

 


"Kris, I'm so glad I met you, I love you. I have this feeling I never had before."

 


"I love you too, meeting you was one of the best things to ever happen to me." Kris replied softly. He then slowly began laying Cathy on the bed until he was gently on top of her. They kept kissing. Kris hands moved from her face to her right . Cathy gasped.

 


"I'm sorry." he said quickly.

 


Cathy shook her head. "Don't worry."

 


She then again turned her attention to her boyfriend's lips.

 


Things were getting more passionate by the minute. Kris' hand is now officially on second base. He then used his elbow for support as he rubbed his hand on Cathy's side down to her thigh. She was grasping he's back and gently squeezing it.

 


Kris' lips trailed down to her neck. Cathy softly moaned, making Kris pull away. He knew things were in the way of going to the next level and for not want to do anything Cathy wasn't ready for. He looked into her eyes and she knew what he was saying, she nodded. Kris knew she was telling him she was in agreement with anything that will happen next.

 


Kris went back to kissing her, but suddenly had to stop when Cathy pushed him away.

 


"Can you take off your shirt?" She asked shyly.

 


"Why don't you take it off yourself?" Kris replied with a smirk.

 


Cathy's hands reached for the fabric, she then pulled his shirt off. Kris took the next step and took Cathy's shirt off. At this moment she was happy she had worn her 'just in case' lingerie. Kris smiled at his girlfriend shyness.

 


"This is the most quiet I've ever seen you."

 


"Shut up, Babo." And with that Cathy pulled Kris towards her.

 


Kris began kissing Cathy's stomach. "Your belly is so white and soft, I like it."

 


Cathy blushed, but the room was too dark for Kris to notice. As they were kissing Kris' hand struggled with Cathy's bra clasp, finally he was able to unhook it. When the bra was off her, Cathy's hands quickly moved to cover herself. Kris gently removed then, then kissed her cheek.

 


"Don't cover yourself. You're absolutely beautiful, my love."

 


Cathy smiled, who knew Kris was so sweet.

 


Kris kissed both if her gently, making Cathy moan softly. Cathy shyly tugged at his pants and he quickly took them off. That's when Cathy first noticed the bulge through his boxers. She was so glad the room was dark and Kris could not see her scarlet cheeks. Kris gave Cathy one more stare into her eyes before he removed her pajama pants. She nodded and he proceed.

 


His hands rubbed her thighs before moving to remove her underwear then his. With the most gently touch he prepared her. At first it was a bit painful for Cathy but the pain quickly went away.

 


"Are you ready?" Kris asked as he positioned himself.

 


Cathy with a smile nodded.

 


It was the most amazing night.



 

 

Thank you for all those subscribers! We reached over 2,000 views! You guys are awesome. :D

-Kpopxoxo & IAmLeNinja

And another thing, I have no idea if gorillas really do that, so yeah. xD 

-IAmLeNinja

I will like to thank my sister, IAmLaNinja. For helping out. Thank you! You guys should check out her story! :D it's funny.