Surprise!

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

     Three weeks later...
 
 
 
 "Cathy, can you hand me that shirt?"
 
 "I want water!"
 
 "I need my shoes!"
 
 "I'm hungry!"
 
Cathy ruffled her hair in frustration at the orders that the EXO members brought on her. "One at a time!" She yelled with a frowned face.
 
The boys stopped shouting their orders and pouted. Cathy sighed and took out her phone. "Marie?"
 

 "Hey"

 
"Are you busy? I need help with this monkeys." The boys frowned at her comment as she continued, "They're driving me crazy."
 

 "Sure! I'll be right there in a minute."

 
"Thanks!"
 
 
After a couple of minutes passed, the door flew open. "Marie to the rescue!" She shouted.
 
"Oh, thank god!" Cathy over exaggerated her expression. Before Marie could reply, Kris  interrupted, "Cathy, I need my shoes! Where are they?"
 
Cathy took a deep breath, "Kris, Jayiga, did you check your bag?"
 
"Yes! I checked everywhere." Kris whined.
 
"Did you checked the pocket inside the bag?" She asked with a hint of sarcasm.
 
"Ohh..." Kris walked towards the his bag and opened the pocket. "Found them!" Kris held his shoes up and sheepishly smiled.
 
Cathy smacked her  forehead. "You don't lose your head because it's attached to your shoulders."
 
"Idiot." Marie whispered under her breath making the rest chuckle. The door opened, revealing Kyuhyun with an unusual expression. "What happened?"
 
"Oh, nothing. Just Kris being an idiot." Marie responded. Kris frowned and threw a smelly sock ball at her. "Eww..." She flinched.
 
After glaring at him, she walked towards Cathy, leaving Kris with Kyuhyun watching the girls behinds. *Is she wearing the koala today?* Kyuhyun internally thought while smirking. *No marks! I wonder if she's wearing her thong.* Kris grinned at his own thought.
 
Noticing the silence between them, the girls turned around and noticed their erted expression. Marie raised an eyebrow while Cathy crossed her arms. The boys reddened and turned away. Before the girls could speak, Manager Kim showed up. "Cathy and Marie?"
 
The girls bowed and waited for him to continue. "President Lee Soo Man would like a word with both of you." He told them in a serious tone. 
 
Cathy and Marie looked at each other nervously, while the boys eyes widened. The manager bowed and left when Kris walked over to the girls with Kyuhyun behind. "Why does he wants to speak to you?" Kris asked.
 
"If we knew, do you really think he'll call for us?" Cathy sarcastically asked.
 
"But, are you girls in trouble? Did you do something?" Kyuhyun asked.
 
Marie looked up the roof in thought and answered, "Mmm... I don't think so... Not this week."
 
"This week?!"
 
"What? We get bored sometimes." Marie defended. Before Kyuhyun could reply back, the manager rushed the girls. "Hurry up! Lee Soo Man is not the type to wait."
 
The girls straightened up and nodded. They walked out the practice room, straight towards the president's office, with their heads hanging nervously. They entered the office and heard Lee Soo Man's voice. "I've been expecting you girls."
 
Cathy turned to Marie and whispered, "Follow my lead."
 
Marie's eyes widened and shook her head. Cathy ignored her panicked looks as she cleared and looked straight at Lee Soo Man. With a confident voice, she said, "Listen here..."
 
Lee Soo Man raised an eyebrow at her tone of voice. Cathy realized her mistake and closed , staring nervously at him. She dropped on her knees with her fingers intertwined in front of her. "I'm sorry! I'm very sorry, sir."
 
Marie looked at Cathy and remembered what she said and mimicked her position. "I'm sorry! We didn't mean to." Marie apologized on her knees.
 
The three of them jumped at the sudden noise. "Wait!" Someone shouted. The girls turned around quickly with wide eyes while watching how the EXO members walked inside the room with Kyuhyun and with alarmed faces.
 
"We're sorry for anything the girls did." Chen apologized.
 
"It's not their fault they're loud." Tao shrugged.
 
"Or if their annoying." Luhan stated.
 
"Or forgetful." Baekhyun snorted.
 
"Or bipolar." Kris gaped.
 
"And at times dysfunctional." Kyuhyun finished.
 
"Okay, he gets it!" The girls yelled. 
 
"Oh, you know we love you girls." Sehun said with an aegyo face. The girls glared while Lee Soo Man face palmed himself. "Why did I hire you girls?"
 
"Thanks to Nana!" The girls mentioned all innocently. 
 
"Speaking of Nana, open that door." He pointed at the door behind the girls.
 
The girls turned around and found a wooden door closed. They stared at it suspiciously. Cathy nudged Marie, "So open it."
 
Marie turned to Cathy. "No, you."
 
Cathy gave Marie a creepy blank stare, making her squirm. "Fine, fine, fine. I'll open it." Marie walked slowly towards the door and grabbed the door handle. She flinched when the door opened before she could turn the knob. 
 
The girls eyes widened once noticing the figure coming inside through the door. They squealed, "Nana!" They ran towards her and hugged her tightly. "My girls!" Nana chuckled.
 
"What are you doing here?" Marie asked.
 
"Yeah, and not in Florida? Where you suppose to be..." Cathy eyed her suspiciously.
 
Nana raised an eyebrow while accusing, "What? Afraid of me finding out about your... Relationships?"
 
The girls eyes widened and they began to act all innocent. "Yeah... About that?" Cathy said avoiding her eyes.
 
"We love you..." Marie did aegyo, making the boys look weirdly at her. Nana rolled her eyes and chuckled, "I'm not here to fight with you."
 
The girls let out a calm breath in relief. Lee Soo Man chuckled, making everyone turn to him with weird expressions. *He laughs?*  The girls thought internally. Nana turned towards the door and nudge the first person close to her. "Son, could you help me with this?" She pointed ar a box next to her. Xiumin nodded and bended down, grabbing the box.
 
The girls eyes widened once they laid eyes on the box. "You didn't throw it away?" Marie accused Cathy.
 
"I forgot!" Cathy defended.
 
"You always forget!"
 
"You always forget when I tell you that I'm going forget, about forgeting." Cathy rapidly said.
 
Marie blinked confusedly, "What?"
 
"You heard me." Cathy responded.
 
"I did, but I couldn't understand you." Marie replied defensively.   
 
While the girls bickered, the boys were snooping through the box, making Nana teasingly smirk. Chanyeol took out an old high school photoshopped picture of the girl. He burst out in laughter once he noticed who was in the picture.
 
The girls immediately turned towards them and found them holding the photoshopped picture where Cathy kissed G-dragon's cheek. Meanwhile, Lay took out another picture where Marie was found blowing a kiss at Taemin.
 
Kris and Kyuhyun turned towards the girls with raised eyebrows. "What is the meaning of this?" Kyuhyun asked Marie.
 
"Again with GD!" Kris frowned.
 
"You can't judge us!" Cathy defended.
 
"Yeah!" Marie agreed.
 
"You've known about me since what... 2007?" Kyuhyun argued with Marie. She scratched her head, acting innocently. "I-I kind of liked SHINee before Super Junior."
 
Kyuhyun crossed his arms while frowning. Marie formed a heart shape with her hands and said, "I love you."
 
"Psst... Yeah, now." Kyuhyun pouted. At the same time, Kris stared at Cathy with a sad frown. "I told you that I didn't knew about you before. So don't judge!" Cathy argued.
 
"I feel so unloved." Kris whined. Cathy pouted and ran up to him to pinch his cheeks. Knowing how tall he was, she waved him to lower down a bit. Kris smiled and bended down. "Oh, you're so cute." Cathy cooed.
 
Meanwhile, D.O took out a letter from the box. "What's this?"
 
The girls looked at each other embarrassed. "Nothing important..."
 
D.O's eyes widened. "They're love letters!"
 
"Let me guess, GD?" Kris crossed his arms.
 
"I bet it's Taemin again." Kyuhyun mimicked Kris' position.
 
"It's for Leeteuk and Kyuhyun!" Luhan said, snatching the letters from D.O's hands.
 
"Let me see!" Kai grabbed the letters. " 'Dear Kyuhyun, I'm writing this letter to tell you...' " Skipping to the last sentence he read, " 'Thank you. From, Cathy'?!"
 
The boys eyes widened while they searched around the room, not finding any sight of Cathy. Their eyes eventually landed on Marie. *Awkward~* Marie thought. "Soo... C-Cathy, can you please stop hiding?"
 
Cathy came out from behind Lee Soo Man's desk, as the boys noticed her tomato cheeks. 
 
"Well, this is unexpected." Kyuhyun answered with a blush on his face.
 
"Who would've thought?" Kris chuckled.
 
"That was a long time ago!" Cathy argued. "I don't feel that way anymore!" Cathy pouted.
 
"So... That means that the letter for Leeteuk, was from Marie?" Sehun curiously asked.
 
Kyuhyun turned to Marie with raised eyebrows. "Well he was my first Super Junior crush." Marie answered in an obvious tone.
 
"Okay, before this gets even more awkward, why don't we just change subject?" Nana suggested.
 
"Why did you even bring the box?" Cathy asked in a quiet voice.
 
Nana shrugged, "I thought you girls would miss it."
 
"Miss it? We wanted to burn it." Marie said with a tight smile.
 
"I'm so embarrassed." Cathy whined while walking towards Kris, hiding behind him.
 
After a moment of silence, they heard another voice. "Interesting, interesting... Can you please leave?" Lee Soo Man said, waving them away. The crowd turned to him and bowed in apology. "Choesonghamnida."
 
 
They walked out of the presidents office, now standing in the hallway. Nana spoke, "Everyone can go back to their duties, except you two." She pointed at Kris and Kyuhyun.
 
The girls stared at here suspiciously. "Okay..." They finally agreed, still with some doubts.
 
After everyone left (except Kris and Kyuhyun). Nana turned around to face them with crossed arms. "So, you two are the boys who stole my girls hearts?"
 
"Y-Yes..." They stuttered. After clearing their throats, they bowed. "Hello, my name is Kris."
 
"And I am Kyuhyun."
 
Nana chuckled, "There's no need to be nervous. I won't argue with you. I had a talk with Jason and he explained everything. Considering he already gave you the lecture, I won't do the same. But..." She pointed at them, "I am keeping my eyes on both of you. I don't want my girls with broken hearts."
 
The boys sighed in relief. "Don't worry, they won't have broken hearts. We care too much." Kyuhyun reassured. 
 
Nana smiled, "Good, now go back before the girls think that I murdered you."
 
The boys chuckled and said their goodbyes.
 
When they reached the practice room, they were immediately bombard with questions. 
 
"What did she say?"
 
"Did she yell?"
 
"Is she mad?" Suho asked worriedly. The girls turned to him weirdly at his random outburst. He lowered his head, "Sorry." And walked back to EXO.
 
After the girl pouted at his cuteness, they turned back to Kris and Kyuhyun. The boys looked at each other with an idea inside their playful minds. They turned to the girls with sad frowns. "Girls... We need to speak with you." Kris told them in a serious tone. The girls eyes widened in fear of what they might say.
 
"You see, the thing is, we... We c-can't-" Kyuhyun fake stuttered.
 
"Can't what? Can't what? Oh please don't tell me... " Marie covered with tears gathering up in her eyes.
 
"We can't... See you girls..."
 
The girls stared at them with teary eyes as Kyuhyun continued, "Tomorrow..."
 
The girls looked at him, frowning and ready to attack him. Once Kyuhyun noticed their intentions, he cursed, "Crap!" and covered himself before they could attack him. "Whoa, whoa!" Kris held them back and continued, "It's business, just business."
 
The rest of them EXO members looked at each other, chuckling. Suho turned to the couples and spoke, "As I said before, weird is written in ALL of you."
 
 

 

Hey guys! Back with a new update! Hope you liked it! Keep commenting guys! Thank you for the support! Also wanted to let you guys know about my other fic More Than Just a Poison with Super Junior. Here's the link if you want to check it out:

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/386770/more-than-just-a-poison-angst-donghae-kyuhyun-sungmin-superjunior-crimefighting-andoc.

Hope you guys like it and thank you all for reading our story! Love you guys! :D