Preparing for the Trip

Our Crazy Life and Work

It was Tuesday, the day before the SM trip. Every manager, assistant and workers of Super Junior, EXO, SHINee and F(x) came down to a meeting with the SM director.

“Alright, just so you know, this trip will be a break for this groups, because when they come back it will be hard work for them. They’ll have to prepare for the SM concert and all concentration has to go on it. I expect all of you to fulfill your duties and to help this groups make their best performances ever.”

Everyone nodded in conformation.

“Very well everyone, you may now leave to finish your work. And tomorrow there will be busses to pick up the groups at 9:00 am for the trips.”

Everyone thanked him and left to their work.

 

“Man, this trip is getting me nervous." Cathy confessed with shaking hands. Marie eyed her and replied, “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine. Is just for 5 days.”

Marie was working with EXO that day, since Super Junior weren’t in the company because of interviews and SHINee were with Junga. When the girls walked down the hallway to enter EXO’s practice room, two figures appeared shouting their names. “Marie-ah, Cathy-ah”

The girls turned around and found SNSD’s Yoona and Seohyun walking towards them. “Hey girls, I thought you had an interview for today. Where are the rest?” Marie asked them.

“They’re outside waiting for us. We were just picking up some clothes that Junga-shi handed us.” Seohyun explained. Marie nodded and smiled. “Well I hope you guys have fun. We’ll see each other later, anyeong.” Cathy said politely to them. They nodded and waved goodbye.

 

The girls continued walking and entered EXO’s practice room. Hopefully, they won’t give them a headache. And they thought wrong.

The EXO boys were everywhere. “Here I go again.” Cathy murmured. “Roll call!!”She shouted. The boys stopped whatever they were doing and walked silently towards Cathy. She called their names and they all yelled present as they heard it. Everyone, except Kris, who apparently wasn’t in the room. “Where’s Kris? Kris?” Cathy frowned.

“So desperate to find me?” Kris mentioned as he entered the room. Cathy rolled her eyes and glared at him, “Practice started 15 minutes ago. Punctuality is very important in your career. So it better not happened again.”

Kris just looked at her and smirked “Aww, look at her… she misses me so much that she wants me earlier here… that’s sweet.” He said teasing her. She grew furious and was about to replied back, but Marie, knowing how it would end, stepped up and stopped them, “Maybe instead of talking, you should do more stretching."

Kris, without leaving his eyes off Cathy, took off his jacket and threw it to her as he walked to the rest of EXO. Cathy finally let out her breath and took the jacket to hang it by the chairs. “Will you calm down?” Marie whispered to her, “I told you he’s just testing your patience."

“Ughh, it’s so freaking annoying.” Cathy hissed under her breath making Marie chuckle. “Why are you laughing? It’s not funny.” Cathy frowned.

Marie shook her head and turned away. *I’m not laughing because of what happened. I’m laughing because I have a feeling you’ll end up liking ‘Evil Boy #1’. And you don’t see it yet* she thought to herself while pretending to read some papers. With Marie still giggling, Cathy rolled her eyes and walked over to EXO. “Alright guys, tomorrow the bus leaves at 9:00 am, so I’ll need all of you to be here at 8:30 am. Pack your bathing suits, your shorts, whatever you want for this trip. But again, the bus leaves at 9 in the morning, so that means that punctuality is very important. The bus waits for no one.” she eyed Kris who looked back at her with glaring eyes. “Very well, you boys still have two more hours of practice, so keep it up. If you need anything, ill be here with Marie working on your schedules for next week” The boys nodded and continued their practice. Cathy went to Marie and they both started to do some paper work. Yay!

“Who are you working with next week?” Cathy asked. Marie looked up and before she could answer, Kris interrupted, “I see that you’re doing paper work. Don’t hurt yourself by thinking too hard, your brain can’t handle that” he teased with glaring eyes.

Cathy glared back, “You look thirsty, let me get you your water bottle for you." She stood up and went to look the bottle that had his name on it. She grabs the bottle and with her pen she digs a hole on the neck of the bottle. She went back to Kris, “Here you go.” she handed the bottle to him with a smile. Kris grabbed the bottle without glancing on it, “Yeah, whatever, thanks." As he tilts the bottle to drink, water spills on top of him, making his clothes wet. “What the hell?!” Kris yelled.

“Damn Kris, if you wanted to use the bathroom that bad, you should’ve just gone.” Cathy gave Kris an innocent smile. “Now, where were we Marie?”

Marie laughed at the whole scene and continued talking “Ummm.. Yeah, I’m working with TVXQ and SHINee… why?”

Cathy shook her head and answered “Just Curious." The girls kept glancing on the papers, writing and discussing the schedule. Suddenly, the door opened, making Cathy glance on the person who opened it. She smiled and looked at Marie who was focused on her work. “Um.. I think there’s someone here for you” she hinted to Marie. Marie looked up and saw Taemin waving with a smile on his face. She smiled back and walked over to him. She stepped out of the practice room and after closing the door she spoke, “Hey, how are you?”

“I’m good… ummm… are you going to the trip tomorrow?”

“I have to. I’m watching over Super Junior”

“Oh…” he gazed down the floor with a concerned look, “Well… will you have some free time on the vacation?”

“I think so. They’ll probably give Saturday free for the employees”

Taemin looked up at Marie and excitement was reading all over his face. “Umm… well would you like to have lunch with me on Saturday” he asked nervously, hopping she wouldn’t reject. *Please say yes, please* Marie smiled at him and nodded “Sure, I’ll love too”

*YES* Taemin screamed of excitement internally. “Great! Well I’ll leave you to work. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

Playfully, she pointed at him, “8:30 am, no later than that." He giggled and saluted “Yes, ma’am."

“Who are you calling a ma’am?” Marie teased. He chuckled and replied, “Sorry, I meant yes Beautiful." She blushed by his comment and he waved good bye. After he disappeared from the hallway, Marie started to enter the room again with thoughts on her head *He really makes me smile* Her smile widened as Cathy eyed her, “So what happened?”

Marie shook her head and giggled.

“Come on tell me!”

“Nope”

“Ughh… you’re no fun." Cathy frowned at her, making Marie chuckle.

 

The next day, the girls arrived SM early. There were 6 busses waiting in the parking lot for the bands to arrive. When the time arrived for them to leave, Cathy called over EXO. She counted them as they went inside the bus *10, 11… and 12* she thought as Kris came last. He eyed her as if he was ready to say something; she gave him a fake smile, hoping he wouldn’t say anything. He just continued walking and sat down on his seat. *Oh thank god* she sighed in relieved. After she closed the door of the bus, she stepped inside and sat down beside Kai.

Over at the Super Junior bus, Marie was checking to make sure that everyone was there. Once she did, she was about to get in, but suddenly got stopped by Taemin’s voice who was calling her from his bus. She looked over her shoulder and found him waving at her. She smiled and waved back With that smile of him on her thoughts, she stepped inside the bus and sat down beside Kyuhyun. “Alright is everyone ready?”

The boys nodded as the bus driver the engine. On the road, Kyuhyun eyed Marie once in a while. At one point, he gazed on the floor lost on his thoughts *Does she like Taemin? Since I saw her yesterday talking with him, she seems happy. Did something happen with them?* A shout from Marie woke him up. “Donghae, Eunhyuk stop!” she tried to separate the two monkeys who were throwing fake punches to each other. Kyuhyun annoyed, spoke to her, “You know they’re always like that, so don’t bother stopping them."

Marie smiled at the boys and turned to Kyuhyun, “I know I’m just afraid that they’ll hit each other for real. And remember that you have to be nice”

He groaned, “Why are you so concerned for us anyways?”

“Well it’s something that I made myself do. I want you boys to feel as comfortable as possible with me and I promised myself that I would make sure ALL of you are alright.”

“You’re weird”

“So much for a bet!” Marie groaned. He looked at her and for some reason he became more curious, “You’re concerned, even if we treat you like dirt?”

She smiled and nodded, “Even if so. Because thanks to that, it gives me strength to defend myself and to be stronger in life." She turned to the window and Kyuhyun found himself smiling. *She really is different* realizing what he was thinking, he shook his head and turned to the floor *No Kyuhyun, no, not her*

Sungmin was watching the scene from the opposite side of them. He knows very well Kyuhyun and by the way the maknae was acting, he can say a lot about it. ‘Evil Maknae’ apparently wasn’t so ‘evil’ anymore. He shook his head and chuckled *Kyuhyun, you have to wake up dude*

 

 

 

 

(Hey guys! Thanks again for reading. I would love to ask a huge favor from you guys. I really need a poster for this FF, if any of you would love to do me one, iamleninja and me would really appreciated so so so much. Please let me know and thank you. Keep commenting ;D