EXO

Our Crazy Life and Work

 

Once that conversation with Sungmin was over, Marie stood in the practice room cleaning her things up. Little did she know, that someone was hiding behind a door hearing that conversation while thinking of a way to make her leave. *Sungmin-ah, you’re my friend and all but I’m sorry, she’s out, I’m not stopping until she’s gone* Kyuhyun thought with an evil grin on  his face.

Marie locked the room with the keys that Leeteuk gave her and started to walk down the hallway to find Cathy and go have dinner. *Well, It could’ve been worse* she sighed thinking about the day she had with Super Junior. She stopped by her locker, when suddenly she heard someone calling her. She turned around and found Taemin running towards her. “Hey, Taemin”.

“Umm… so… how was it?” he asked nervously. Marie sighed and answered “Well, for the first day with them, it wasn’t all that bad."

“Did any of them gave you a hard time?”

“Well… I guess it could’ve been worse." The thought of Kyuhyun wanting to make her leave came to her mind. She looked at Taemin and made an effort to give him a smile. “Thank you Taemin. Thank you for worrying about me and warning me about Super Junior.”

*Man, she looks so tired and pale* Taemin nodded and smiled,” Marie-ah, if you ever need anything or if you need someone to talk to, please…” he pointed at himself “I’m here. Arraso?” She nodded in conformation, “Arraso, gamsahabnida. Well I should get going. I’ll see you tomorrow?”

“Yeah! Anyeong!” He waved goodbye and left. *He’s so nice and sweet. Ughh… why couldn’t I work only with SHINee?* Marie frowned internally.

 

“Well I’m sorry to disappoint you, but those are the boss’s rules." Cathy argued with Kris, “He told me that I work with EXO and ONLY with EXO." Kris gave an her angry frown. “Well then, I guess I need to have a talk with him. I am not working with a baboon like YOU."

Kris, why are you like this? What have I ever done to make you hate me? Seriously, IT’S ANNOYING."

Kris frowned at her and replied with attitude, “Just keep working on your business and ill keep working with mine. Now go get me water." He demanded.

Cathy stood in her place, just staring at him. *So damn annoying*. Kris grew impatiently, “Why are you still there? Go get me my water!” When he realized that Cathy wasn’t going to move, he decided to get up and look for his water himself. But he got stopped when someone put a bottle of water in front of his face. He turned to see who gave him the water and saw a girl with a dead cold stare looking at him. “Who are you?”

“I’m Marie, her best friend." She said pointing at Cathy.

Kris laughed in amusement. “Of course, thing one and thing two." He earned the laugh of Tao with that comment while the rest of EXO kept quiet, hoping to have popcorn somewhere for them to enjoy while watching this drama.

Marie grew angry and replied with a slight attitude, “I’m glad you find our friendship amusing, but that doesn’t mean you have to be disrespectful towards her. She works hard to get what can satisfy in your head and works harder to make you feel as comfortable as possible. So I suggest that instead of showing your…” she thought of a word to describe his attitude, “pathetic side, Why don’t you show gratitude for everything she does for you." She stared at him directly, “Don’t you think?”

Kris eyed her and then at Cathy. Because he was angry at Marie’s comment, he stood up and left hiding this humiliation. Cathy looked at Marie and mouthed a ‘thank you’. Marie walked up to her ignoring the other 11 boys who were just in plain shock of how she talked to Kris. “So are you ready?” Cathy nodded, “Let me just get my bag." Marie nodded and turned to the boys. She gave them an apologizing smile, “I’m sorry about what happened. It’s just that, I hate when people fight with my family. Cathy has always been protective over me, so I felt the same with her. I’m sorry if I sounded harsh." The boys smiled at her and introduced themselves. Everyone except for Tao who went to find Kris.

“That’s sweet, that you think of Cathy as family” Luhan said. She nodded and smiled.

“So who are you working with?” Lay asked.

“With SHINee, TVXQ, and Super Junior."

“Super Junior?” Xiumin gaped. She gave him a tired smile and nodded.

“What about us? Do you work with us too?” D.O. asked

“When the boss asks me too. But for now I’m with… Super Junior” She said frowning at the mention of SuJu.

“Well, be careful with them." They said to her. “That’s what everyone’s been telling her." Cathy said coming back from getting her bag.

“I know… and I am… Well it was nice meeting you EXO. I’ll see you around. Anyeong!” Marie left leaving Cathy worried about her. The boys stared at Cathy and started to wonder what was wrong. She felt a tug on her arm and suddenly blinked in shock once she saw who it was. “Are you alright?”Kai asked her.

“Well considering it’s the first time you’ve spoke to me… I’m alright." She smiled at him.

*cute* Kai turned away covering his cheeks. He cleared his throat before he spoke again. “I’m sorry."

“For what?”

“What Marie-ah said was true. We should appreciate more the work you do for us. So I’m sorry for being tough with you and thank you for being there for us.”

Cathy softened by his sudden expression. She flashed him a smile and nodded “Thank you Kai. Well boys, I’ll see you tomorrow." The boys waved goodbye and she left.

“That was kind of you” D.O. said to Kai who was staring at the door where Cathy left. D.O. pushed him to wake up and chuckled. “Yah, Don’t get attached, remember she’s our assistant.”

Kai’s cheeks grew red “w-what? What are you talking about?” D.O. chuckled shaking his head. “Just be careful." Kai nodded.

“Seriously, what’s wrong with Kris hyung? Why is he like that? He’s never been like that with the other assistants we’ve had.” Chanyeol gaped.

“I don’t know, but he better change,” Suho said,” I admit, it was weird in the beginning but she’s pretty cool and she really help us a lot too.”

“I like her friend too…” Sehun added “She’s funny and the way she defended Cathy with Kris was amazing… I was trying not to laugh." The boys nodded at his comment and some chuckled.

“Man, she’s working with Super Junior… I hope she’s okay” Chen said thinking of what Marie talked about earlier. “Especially with the maknae” Xiumin added.

“Hey, how about we make them breakfast tomorrow? You know… as a way of welcoming for them." Baekhyun asked. The boys nodded and some cheered.

“Food!!! Why couldn’t we think of that in the first place?” Xiumin shouted. Lay was laughing at this baozi and tried to calm him down, “Relax Xiu! And remember it’s just their second day."

“I beg to differ on all this” Kris said while entering the room. The boys went silent and some stared at the floor. Kris was angry, he was not happy at all with what the members were planning. “I don’t like this idea”

“Kris look, I know you don’t like them that much, but give them a chance… they seem nice." Suho defended

“As leaders we have to state rules, we can’t be fraternizing with them all the time, we can’t get attached…”

Lay interrupted him “that’s what you’re afraid of? If you get attached?”

Kris eyes shot wide open, “i-im just saying that s-so you guys can be careful” he cleared his throat and continued, “I don’t want to get in trouble and I’m pretty sure neither do you guys… so is better if we don’t do anything."

“Kris is right, if we get too attached we might get in trouble” Suho said.

“Fine we won’t do anything, but from time to time lets show our appreciation to them… they deserve as much” Luhan said. He stared at the other for their answers, slowly they nodded and smiled. “Sure, that’ll be nice. What do you think Kris?” Suho asked him.

“Whatever” he replied with an annoyed face. All this time Kai has been silent. He’s been wondering why Kris attitude is so insensitive towards Cathy, why so cold hearted. He’s also been wondering on showing her gratitude often. Kai has never done something like that before. Except for his family, and he wanted to make something sweet for Cathy just so she can feel as comfortable as she is making them feel. Question is how?

 

At the apartment, Cathy and Marie were getting ready for bed. Marie told Cathy every detail of what happened in that current day. Cathy grew worried about her, “SO Kangin and Kyuhyun gave you a hard time huh?”

“And Ryeowook… but he didn’t talk to me. All he did was glare. Kangin gave me attitude and Kyuhyun is now out to get me. Fun day huh?”

“Is a good thing we changed the bet then. Come on Marie, knowing you, you won’t give up easily on them”

“I don’t plan to." Marie looked over the window, she gazed at the stars and moon. Her eyes were watery but she wasn’t crying. Cathy realized her disappointed face and went up to give her a hug. “Hey! It’s okay… Like you said to me, we’ll get used to them. And sooner or later, they’ll get used to us. Remember why were doing these, for Bryan, okay?”

Marie nodded and smiled. She put a hand on her chest and looked out the window again. “For Bryan." She murmured. Cathy looked out the window too but turned quickly back at Marie “I miss him too”

“He’s still with us and always will be with us." The girls hugged again and broke it to go to bed. The day they had wasn’t that easy. But with the help of each other, they know they will make it through.

 

(Hey guys! So what you think till now?! Please comment guys and let me know anything. Thank you... xD)