Bogoshipdago

To Remember

 

 

 

Wooyoung’s POV

I might being crazy now, it’s been 2 weeks I haven’t seen Ji-eun, no one opened the door when I came to her house. So I chose to wait her in front of her house I don’t know until when, as long as anyone open the door for me so I can talk to Ji-eun.

I haven’t eaten, I don’t care though. I still have energy to waiting her to come out. The one which make me weak was remember I have to leave to America tomorrow but I haven’t see her.

“Wooyoung?” I turn my head to the voice. A man with black coat just got out from his car. He is Ji-eun appa’s assistant. “What are you doing?” he walk toward me.

“I’m waiting Ji-eun. Do you know where was she? She doesn’t pick up my call, and doesn’t reply my text.  I need to see her.”

He patted my shoulder. “She need to take rest, Wooyoung. You better go home, I will tell her to give a call. She will call you later.” He smiled at me.

“Ani…” I shook my head and stand close to him. “I have to meet her now.”

“But she need to take rest right now.”

“At least let me see her, only see, I haven’t seen her for 2 weeks, Mr. Im.. I won’t bother her time to sleep. I will just silence while I see her.. jebalyo….” I putted my hands together and begging to him to give me time to see Ji-eun.

He sighed while keep stared at me, I don’t even care what in his head about me, but I really have no time to waiting any longer. “Wait neh?” He pressed his phone and tried to call someone.

“Annyeong haseyo,  Lee Jieun-ssi, Wooyoung is here waiting for you.. what should I do?” I could heard he was saying that with the lowest volume, thoughts I can’t hear it. He stuck out her hand, gave me his phone. “This, Jieun-ssi.”

I grabbed the phone with no time, I was too happy. “Annyeong Jieunnie?? Eodiya?” (*where are you?)

“Hmm, I’m not at home. Waeyo?” She gave me a question back.

“ ’Waeyo?’What do you mean?? You were gone for 2 weeks. I haven’t seen you since 2 weeks ago. Are you sick?? Kenchana?” I asked worriedly. I hope she is okay.

“hmm! Kenchana, I was never feel so much better than this. I had my vacation. I went to amusement park, I had so much fun. I thought I will never be happy without you, and now I feel so much better without you beside me. Ah so irritated…” She sighed. “I realized now, how annoying you are. I could lived happily without you. Yah! Jang Wooyoung stop looking for me.. are you have no friend except me? Huh?? You are bothering me right now, Do you know?”

Her words like a knife stabbed me right in the point, in my heart. I never knew she could saying this kind of words, she isn’t Lee Ji-eun. She must a girl who has same voice like her. Bogoshipdago.. Jieunnie..

I frozen. My hands shaking like crazy, my heart so hurt, I feel all the wound is open right now. “Ji..Ji-eun..” I stuttered call her name.

“Neh? I’m hang up, ah so sleepy.. I wanna go sleep right now. Ah~ so irritating.”  She keep her word in repeating make me feel more don’t know what to say anymore.

“I’ll go to America tomorrow. Can I meet you tonight?” I asked unsure.

I could hear she laughed from the cross line of the phone. “Right now? Are you baboya?? I said I’m not home. And I’m going to sleep now… Jalja~” She hung up the phone.

I couldn’t hear anything through the phone but it still glued on my left ear. “Bogo…shipdago, Ji-eunnie..”  

 

----------------


She pretend to laughed “Right now? Are you baboya?? I said I’m not home. And I’m going to sleep now… Jalja~”

She pressed the red button of her phone. Her body shaked like crazy. She patted her chest as light, and the tears started flow down onto her cheeks. Her sobbed uncontrollably, clenched her fist and hitted her chest.

“This is so hurt…” She said between her tears. “It’s so hurt…” She hitted herself harder on her chest, relentlessly. Tried to stop her own hurt. “Umma… this is so hurt me.” She cried out loudly in the hospital room.

Someone came over to stop her to hitting herself. “No, don’t do that Ji-eun-ssi… It will make you bruised worst. “ he came to held Ji-eun arms. He is son of Mr. Im.  The one who took care of Ji-eun.

Ji-eun leant her head on his chest and continued to cried. “Seulong-ssi… Do ever you feel this hurt? Why it can’t stop right now..”

“That’s why, I have said to you, just meet him. It’ll be okay.” He tried to calm Ji-eun in his arms, caressed her back.

“What will he does if he saw me like this? He’ll never go to america, he’ll choose to stay taking care of me.” She looking with empty glance, her eyes fulled of tears. “Why didn’t they just kill me?” She struggled and hitted the bruised over her arms.

 “Aniya.. stop it… don’t do that..”

 

*Flashback*

They keep kicked on Ji-eun without warned. The tears came out but the voice cannot even out. She was too weak to make a sound from .

“Jebalyo…” She said weakly.

“Just say that to your father! What he has done to my company?!” One of them yelled and cupped her face roughly.

They keep held Ji-eun’s arms as hard, and piece of piece her clothes ripped by them.

“Aniya.. don’t do this to me… I beg to you… please don’t do this…..”

They didn’t stop d all over her body. Ji-eun’s cried in pain, her in pain, not only over body, but the wound were also in her heart.

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for all the comment! please don't be silent reader bcs I'm so happy when i read the comment. WooU Fighting!