I won't leave you anymore

To Remember

[IU's POV]

I'm stretching my arms as bright sunlight peeking between the curtain into my room. It's my first time to sleep this well after 4 days ago that I hadn't sleep at all. I reached a glass next to me which filled some water. How long did I slept? I'm turing my head right to the clock on the wall, 20 hours of sleep, no kidding. I really have no life.

I'm picking up a note next to me, where I also found delicious foods been covered and serves neatly. 

 If you already wake up please call me. -06382322xxx

I tilted my head while pressing the number written on the paper. the I heard a phone ringing outside of my room, I'm running from my room and a bit jump as I saw a guy curling in front of my door, with a matress that I didn't even know how he got it and the phone number that I called is his number.

I saw he doesn't even open his eyes to picking up my phone, "Annyeong..." He answered while rubbing his eyes.

Suddenly a voice come to my ear my phone fell off from my hand. 

 

“Annyeong Jieunnie?? Eodiya?” (*where are you?)

“Hmm, I’m not at home. Waeyo?”

“ ’Waeyo?’What do you mean?? You were gone for 2 weeks. I haven’t seen you since 2 weeks ago. Are you sick?? Kenchana?”

“hmm! Kenchana, I was never feel so much better than this. I had my vacation. I went to amusement park, I had so much fun. I thought I will never be happy without you, and now I feel so much better without you beside me. Ah so irritated…I realized now, how annoying you are. I could lived happily without you. Yah! Jang Wooyoung stop looking for me.. are you have no friend except me? Huh?? You are bothering me right now, Do you know?”

I cried, I'm crying so hard. I don't know what it is, but I just feels so sad I'm lying at him and I didn't want to do it, I have no choice. 

But why?? I confused, Who am i actually? who's Ji-eun?

who's Jang Wooyoung..?

"Who are you?" I'm asking with my low voice while crying.

I'm pretty sure there's something that he's hiding. Why does he acting like this towards me? Why he treats me so well? Why I didn't ever trust people around but I trust him? Why I feel comfortable around him? Why he was always appear in my dream before I met him?

"Who are you Jang Wooyoung? Did you know me before? Why don't you tell me about anything you know about me?" I squating behind him.

He get up and hugging me tightly just like he did on that night. He's patting my back, that made me feel more comfort but still crying because of my guilty feeling. I can't remember him. "Don't force yourself to remember me, you'll remember when you're ready but not now I think.." He whispered to my ear trying to calming me down. 

"I confused, Wooyoungssi..I don't know who to trust, I have no memory at all, I forgot who's my real family, I scared of something that i don't even know. I'm sorry I can't remember you.. I'm sorry Wooyoungssi"

******

 

She's hold her hands and pleading apologized because she can't remember. "I'm sorry wooyoungssi..." She's crying again. Aren't you tired Ji-eun?

"It's okay, Ji-eunnie I'm okay no need to be sorry like this. I'm okay."

"Don't go... Don't leave me again." Her sobbing echoing around the room, I confused what does she mean by saying that.

"Why are you asking me not to leave?"

She shook her head still crying in my arms. She must been so confused she doesn't know what to say and also scared. I'm caressing her arms, "It's okay I will stay and won't leave you. No anymore."

"Do you ever leave me?" She pulling away from my arms and look at me.