The True Fate

To Remember

 

 

*Wooyoung’s POV*

 

One year later

 

Seoul. Finally the winter came. It was not really perfect weather because this winter was first time I going through without my mom. She passed away 4 months ago. She wanted to meet Ji-eun. I can’t find her that day. She gone again, I have no idea where Seulong was brought her this time. He still with his mind to not telling Ji-eun about the truth.

My fingers patted on the wheel following the rhytme of music on the music player while my eyes keep watched the traffic light, tried to lost a second when it come change into the green light.

My phone was ringing loudly. “Yoboseyo?” I answered the phoneusing my earphone.

“Yah Jang Wooyoung! Where are you right now??!” The across phone spoke louder then my ring phone, make my ear almost break. “Don’t you know what time is it?!”

“Ahjumma~! Can’t you just sit there calmly? Stop yelling at me, I’m on my way to office right now.” I just giggled, I can’t believe I almost 8 years been friendship with Ahjumma. Hwang Miyoung or just call her Tiffany.

 

“yah! Stop calling me ahjumma! I’m not your ahjumma!!” She louder than before this time, I only could sighed and laughed as loud as I can. “Where were you sleeping last night?” suddenly she changed the tone being so serious.

I smiled when she asked about that ‘again’ “ahjumma. Trust me I am pretty fine. Don’t worry I slept in right place last night.”

“Aigoo, Wooyoung-ah, I trust you last time, and the fact was you sleep on someone’s lap. Aish I’ll going crazy because this boy.” She nagged again like usual, she did it more than anyone I know.

I was smiling. “Ahjumma~ I’ll call you again later when I get to the office, neh?”

“Let’s meet up when lunch time, arraso?” She hung up the phone first.

 

****

The restaurant always be so crowded when lunch time come. This restaurant was the oftenest restaurant we’ve visited. Me and Tiffany.

“Ahjumma~!” I waved my hands as called her, Tiffany rolled her eyes while walked lazily toward me. Then she glance at me again.  “Haha what with that face?”

“Wooyoung-ah~ I have told you I am not your ahjumma, psh, babo!” she pulled the chair angrily and slam her skinny body to sat on it. “People will take it serious and I will never get new boyfriend.” She nagged again about her lovelife. She broke up with Siwon hyung about months ago because he just can’t going that long distance relationship. Not really different with me, she went to bar and got drunk that day.

I laughed. “Yah you still have me, your forever boyfriend. Super Wooyoung.” While patted my chest.

The food came when we start arguing unimportant things. “My favorite!” The milky white skin clapped her hands happily, just count by second her mood changed. She tasted it with fork then feed me ask me to try it for her too.

“Aigo~ this kid.” I mumbled and open my mouth to taste it. Hmm too many cheese I don’t really like it, but It so match with tiffany’s tongue.

“Can I talk to the chef?” She talked to the servant. Aigo, started do it over again. She always didn’t do anything lkike usual people does. She lived in drama movie.

I grinned lazily. “Wae? You wanna buy the chef too, Tiffany?” I make her glare at me with‘then what? do you want buy the chef for me?’ face, make me disgust.

I could see the chef came out from the kitchen, not really clear because I don’t interest to turn my glance to her. I just love to eat this italian food.

“Annyeong haseyo.” I could heard the chef’s voice, woman with cute voice. I still focus with my spaghetti, curled them around my fork.

Tiffany’s tone also changed. “Aigooo~ You are really pretty.” Tiffany’s ahjumma side was come out again. “I really like your cook. It so match with my apeptite.”

“Ah neh? Thank you so much.” She bowed 90 degrees, i just hope she didn’t break her back, becuase bowed too low.

“Jason! Tell her about your opinion!” If Tiffany was a boy I just want one thing, there is any chance for me to break his neck. Ah forget it, I’m not that mean.

 I look up turn my glance from the spoon and fork to the chef who stand next to me. “Your cook so tasty~! And...” I stopped to saying about my opinion more, the one who stand next to me was the one who I really knew before. “Ji-eun?” I hope my eyes wouldn’t driblle out from it places, I can feel I open it so wide to see her face clearer.

“Wooyoung-ssi?” She said, it just too happy after a year I was not seen her, then now I met her again. She still remember me. “How can you be here?” Is this what people called a fate?

“Is she Ji-eun??!” Tiffany surprised but her voice just too low right now, I can’t hear anything clearer than Ji-eun’s voice. “Wooyoung-ah!” She patted my shoulder.

“N-neh?”                I stammered I don’t know it because too happy or too angry because she was gone that time. 

 

 

 

--haven't edit this too ;_; for the wrong words