Shorti-eun, bogoshipdago

To Remember

 

*wooyoung pov*

“So, Mr. Jang.. tell me.” Jieun tilting her head next to me I could see her cheerfull face, always make me comfort around her.

“Hmm? About what? Fate?” I thought hard about the fate meaning, don’t wanna ruin this moment at all.

She giggled and stare at me again. “No..” I look at her. “tell me about your Ji-eun.”

I surprised with her question, she looked curious about ‘MY JIEUN’. Silence, I have a lot of things to describe about Ji-eun. “My Ji-eun?” She nodded.

“She is very beautiful, she was smart. Love to smile a lot. She can talk so fast and loud.” I giggled to hiding my eyes from sadness. “Make me want to stay beside her, when I am happy, sad, confused, uncomfort... even anything I feel I want to tell her.” I look at her eyes deeply. “She’s the one I love.”

“I know…” Ji-eun said, make me stop to describe about her.

“What do you mean?” I turn my glance to her and frown.

“I know you love her, you didn’t care about the crowded car in the road that time..” She is chuckling.

I chuckled back. “Ah neh.., anyway why are you here? Where is... your husband?”

“Seulong oppa??” It’s a pleased to hear again her laugh. “He’s go home so late today, I’m worrying about him a lot, after that day you were got accident and we met at the supermarket,he acted so weird. Oh by the way, He is my oppa. My older brother not my husband.”

“CHINJA???!” I said loud because extremly happy when I heard he is not Ji-eun husband. But still… since when she has an older brother? Her dad marry again and….? “Mr. Im…” I muttered when remember about Mr. Im. He is an assistant of Ji-eun’s father. Why so complicated.. What happened actually??

“Yeah? Why are you calling him? Ah Do you like him??” She opened her eyes widens and laugh.

I’m laughing too. “Aissh chinja.. Am I look like a gay?” She nodded and laughing while clapping her hands. Look same like Ji-eun’s laughing habit.

“Omo.. that is my oppa!” She pointing with an excitement when Seulong appear, stumbled walking through Ji-eun, pretty sure, he’s drank, because the smell of beer so strong. Ji-eun was frozen, stare at Seulong when he’s walk passing her.

I could see her eyes start being glaze. “I have to go now… annyeong haseyo.” She’s rapidly run toward him after bow at me and help him to walk, then suddenly he collapse out

I ran to help Ji-eun to guide him.

 

*********

 

I helped him to laying down on his bed. Ji-eun look worried a lot and sat next to him, carresed him on his head.

“Kamsahamnida, Wooyoung-ssi” she bowed her head slightly.

I gave a small smile, “It’s okay, IU-ssi. are you have for medicine him? He’ll get better after drink it, I think.”

She shook her head. “But I will buy it, can you accompany him for a while?” I could see her face tried to hiding the worriedness. She walked out from the room left me alone with Seulong who drunk and keep mumbles some words.

I helped him to put his coat off, suddenly he opened his eyes. “Omo! Seulong-ssi you’re surprised me, chinjayo~” I’m rubbing my chest because of surprised.

He stare at me with eyes full of tears, make me blinking several times.

“I’m sure you know how the feeling of loving someone, so badly, wooyoung-ssi…” When he told me that, Ji-eun appear in my mind, I remember how the way she smiling, and talking, that is what I said loving someone. “Ji-eun…”

“What’s happened with her?” as I thought, something must been happened.

He sobbed make me curious more. “When first time, I never thought will fall this far… I never think will reveal this out like now. “ He sighed. “I saw her curled in that bed, in the hospital 7years ago. The day when you gave a call. I heard she gave harsh respond toward you, I was beside her, to company her. She talked to you with bruised all over her body. After she call you, she was crying all night long, I feel useless I cannot stop her.” He cried.

I don’t know what I feel now, fear or what else. “What was… going on?” stammered.

“Someone has a grudge towards her dad… He sent bastards to hurting Ji-eun.. Son of to her. Make her not even able to run away, crying, screaming.”

My heart stop beating, I couldn’t open my mouth that time. My Ji-eun…

My tears couldn’t being held anymore, I just could clutching hardly over his coat in my hand.

I don’t know  how suffered her that time, why I didn’t try to meet her? Why I didn’t realize how suffered her when she told me some harsh words? Why didn’t I more understand about her?

“she cried everytime, everyday, I thought she will end up with a suicide because depression. And then three days after her dad passed away because an accident, she woke up and… forgot about everything. About her life, her family, and about you, wooyoung-ssi.. “ He stumble get out of the bed and kneeling down in front of me, I can’t force myself to turn my head around to facing him. “I beg to you Wooyoung-ssi… stop pushing her to remember about your friendship 7 years ago, It just a little bit memory of her life, what if she doesn’t just recall about your friendship and she’ll remember again that painful time she’s been through.”

I stand up rapidly, “It was not only a simple memory you can beg me to erase them all.” I walked out from that room while letting my tears flowing down on my cheeks.

“Wooyoung-ssi why are you..” Ji-eun appeared open the gate, I walk fastly toward her and hug her tightly. I feel again this warm, still same scent of Ji-eun. I chuckled to hiding how my feel being messed up right now.

“Shorti-eun, bogoshipdago…”  

 

 

 

 

 

 

How about this chapter, readers? sorry for bad english once more. I would love to, to update but my laptop broke. TT_TT

anw! how about Seulong's act?? please flooding my comment and hit the subscribe. SARANGHAE~