Saranghae... Saranghandago

To Remember

 

“Do you remember me?” She didn’t answer me. She just keep bowing her head down, didn’t even give a glance to me until Tiffany appeared with Nichkhun and a little made her calm. She’s brought her back to her place while I’m still standing there  watching her turning her back again. I didn’t say anything instead of watching her.

 

Saranghae…

That’s keep repeated in my own heart.

 

Sure she cannot remember it’s only my false hope which hope too high, that she gonna remember me again, as Jang Wooyoung. She might felt guilty because cannot remember me again.

 

I smiled to myself as I filling my luggage with my clothes. I’ll leave today… to America, back to trying fixing my heart there. Here is no place remain for me… Tiffany already found her soulmate, while being here just made me remember about my mom and also her, those three women are special women in my life.

 

I hope I could be more stronger to facing the fact she couldn’t remember me, but it’s not about me anymore, it’s about how hurted she’d been while trying remember me.

He want to meet you. Text him.

 

Then Tiffany sent a number to my handphone. Seulong’s number. I kept my gaze glued on the screen phone, not sure what should I do with this phone number. Should I send him the address of Jieun’s? Should I ask him to take care of the one who I love the most?

 

I did sent the address to his number phone, not Jieun’s but it’s my address, I ask him to come meet me at my house. I’m still living at the same house since I was born. At this place first time my mom asking me to take care of her.

 

*flashback*

“She is my daughter too.” That what she said to me in this house while I was young.

I just chuckled as I heard my mom being on her side as well. “She’s just my friend umma…” I kept arguing to teasing her, without I realized I did it in purpose. I wouldn’t can date my dongsaeng right? She cannot be my girlfriend if she’s my little sister.

 

How can life being so unfair like this… I could clearly remember every moments that I had been through with her, but she cannot remember only a little memory about me. I just smiling also felt pity to myself.

All the smile just gone when I heard the bell of my house rang behind the door, I’m walking towards it and opens the door to see a tall guy who standing in front of my door.

“Are you a stupid, Jang Wooyoung-ssi?!” He shouted at me. “How could you didn’t realize it?!” his face turned to the pissed off expression as me just blinking at his sharp gaze towards me.

“She was already remember you. Then you’ll going to leave her broken again?!” the hard punch landed on my face while I’m still couldn’t say a thing as reply.

Why?! Why she didn’t tell me she already remember me then?

I didn’t throw my anger back to him. But I only smiling like a stupid towards him as my tears escape from my eyes. It’s a happy tears. I couldn’t be more happy than this.

“T-thanks Seulong-ssi…” I cried and kneeled down in front of him as my thank for him who took care of Jieun while I was school in America. If not him I don’t know what would be happen to my Jieun, she’ll ended with suicide because cannot through the pain.

 

“I should have kill you at the first time we met, Wooyoung.”

 

 

******

 

[jieun’s pov]

 

I started to walking passed this way again after years I always run away from the reality that I have to facing it. I dragged my steps, forcing myself to remember again how it was could happen every step bringing every memories, of me and Wooyoung ssi. But everytime Wooyoung’s face came I always remember how it broke me in pieces. I smiled while I saw the ice cream parlour at the day, but I was crying and fright to face it at the night. It came at the same time…

 

It still 6pm but the sky looks so grey and become dark so fast today. I feel my body start shaking as I passed a dark alley, I clearly remember how I was screaming his name out loud, hoped he would come to help me out from the pain. But no he’s not coming… He didn’t know what was going on with me.

 

I took out my medicine from my pocket trying to calm my own self from anxiety attack which start coming again while I’m walking forward to dark alley that only lighting with the moon.

 

“Tell your father to just give up on his company, I’ll really ripped him out from his occupation, or I will just kill him after this… listen that Dirty Lee Jieun”

 

His voice filled my head again how he doing that dirty thing towards me while saying those kind of threat, it’s not only him, they’re took everything from me… also my dad. I was being selfish not to tell him, not warn him after it happened. I didn’t even tell anyone…

 

I scared of losing people around me, I want to meet Wooyoung in America, I need to go there. If my dad give up with his business how I could go to America to meet Wooyoung.

 

It’s the only thing I had in my head those time. Then because of that I really lose him. I really lost the last family member I had… my dad.

 

And the second time of lose Wooyoung gonna come again. I only worried he couldn’t accept my past, how could his perfect life being ruined because of my past. This dirty Jieun wouldn’t let herself to ruin another’s life messy.

 

“Mianhae…” I told to myself because none came to this place, this dirty place only deserved for me, who been selfish and stupid.

 

I collapsed sat down on cold asphalt couldn’t resist with the fright which coming again as I face it.  “Mianhandago…” I repeated it again at least I hope my dad could heard it from the heaven.

 

A pair of warm arms hold me tight from behind, I didn’t scream, nor struggle trying to run away because I know whose this kind of warm body.

 

“It’s okay… I’m here now. We will face it together, Jieunnie…” he said with his soft voice, makes me calm a bit. “I wouldn’t leave you anymore… I promise.”

 

He turned to facing me he calm gaze makes me calm as well.

 

“It’s me Jang Wooyoung, your bestfriend a few years ago. I’m the one who stupid didn’t have idea what going on actually while I was leaving you . Listen to me… I promise to stay by your side, to always accompany you, to never leave you alone again… I don’t care with your past… I’m here as your bestfriend and this Jang Wooyoung cannot held this feeling anymore… I am too loving you… Let’s make our beautiful memories more perfect than before… to erase anything that you scared of...”

 

I got my vision blurred because of tears but I could heard his voice clearly, it’s not only listen, it’s stay in my head. “Jang Wooyoung…” I said while crying out loud, like I never did before. I feel like let go of the burden which I kept since long time ago. I hugged him tightly and tighter, wouldn’t let him go, I don’t care if he couldn’t breath I just want to feel him in my arms, as he transfer a lot of positive energy towards me.  

 

“Saranghae…, my beautiful Jieun…” He said with low voice but I still could heard it. Magically, that words replaced the bad memory of this place, it’s first time I heard him telling his feeling to me directly. I could heard he’s breathing while saying that to me…

 

“Jang Wooyoung…” I pulled him even closer to me. “Don’t leave me… don’t go…”

 

He smiled softly, “I wouldn’t go without you…”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Thanks for subsribe and willing to wait and also give me support to finish this fanfic

Even if I took lots of hiatus time while writing this fanfiction you guys still read it TT_TT thank you so much I will working harder on my other stories I hope you guys could enjoy it and support me like you guys support me with this fanfic.

WooXIu shipper JJANG!! fighting neh!

I'll really thank to everyone~ 

I love you guys! <3  see you at the last chapter!