I'm sorry

To Remember

[Wooyoung's pov]

I slam my body on my couch as I arrived at home. I'm taking out my phone from my pocket dialing Junsu hyung's number. Not really taking long to him answer my phone.

"How is it hyung?" I asked him, few minutes back before I arrived at home I called him asking him to do a favor for me, still relate with Ji-eun. I was asking Junsu hyung to looking for the news about Seulong that let Jieun to left his side and went to Seoul, by herself. isn't it strange? When I fought for Ji-eun he was begging to me to leave her alone and bring Ji-eun away from me so I couldn't see her for a year.

"She already remember about that..." Junsu hyung said unsurely across the phone while I'm here frozen, I know he must being anxious over there that's why he's talking with low pace. " But I'm still not sure which one she could remember... An neighbour said she acted like....." He stopped and taking a deep inhale.

"Like what hyung?" I asked to him. "Hyung tell me hyung..."

"Seulongssi wasn't left her, but she's the one who left him. I think she needs you, Woodongie. She needs you, she can't be alone out there." My mind blown to hours ago while Ji-eun was crying and screaming because of her own imagine about some guys approach her. "Are you okay Wooyoung?" Junsu hyung called me and bring my mind back.

I just could face palming as I heard that from Junsu hyung. "Not really hyung, I'm thinking to get her back."

******

 

After I asked some people about Ji-eun's house and a guy offered to sent me to her house. He left me in front of a house that kinda bleak. I knocked on the gate waiting Jieun to open the door for me. I've been waiting for her at the restaurant where she was working but her friend told me that she's already resign from her work as a chef at there.

"Neh, who's there?" A weak voice come from inside the house and opens the door slowly, a soft gaze peek from behind the gate, she didn't say anything just taking some step backward to open the gate even wider.

"Can I come in?" I asked while smiling at her.

She's nodding slightlyand replies my smile. "Yes, please." She's leading the way to walk inside her small and narrow house.

I saw her back again, still the same but  for now It looks more fragile than before, sometimes her hands caressing her arms which always covered with long sleeves top. When I walked into the house the scent of lemon from room parfume directly get into my nose. I remember, she ever told me, "You know Jang Wooyoung, when you have scent of lemon in your room, you'll good at memorizing." 

"Lemon?" I sat on the carpet behind the table, across with where she sat down.

She curling her fingers while looking down and nodding to respond my question. "Why are you here? Is there any something you want to talk to me?" Her lips trembling as she talking to me.

"Have you eat?" I asked without controling myself.

She's not answer, only looking down at the table. I slowly grabbing her hands and holds them, I could feel her cold hands which shaking really hard as I touch it.

"Are you okay Jieun-ah~?"

She's shaking her head hesitate, and holding my hands back, she's squeezing them really hard while shaking. "I'm not okay... Wooyoung-ssi." I looked up at her face which already full of tears. She's crying really hard while holding my hands. "Help me.."

I stand up move my sit next to her. "What's wrong? tell me!" I a bit yelled at her.

"They won't leave me alone...I'm scared" Her chin wrinkle as her tears flowing down fastly from her tired eyes which has dark circle around them. Did she do not sleep at all?

"Who's they, Ji-eun?"

"I don't know them Wooyoungssi..." She's trembling while tucking to my shirt like some days back, I guess it still the same imagine, those son of who this innocent girl and made her like this.

 

******

 

A guy with long legs and good-looking face walked out from Ji-eun's room with a woman that Wooyoung used to know, Tiffany. She's helping her friend, Jang Wooyoung who called her 2 hours ago, and were asking to bring a doctor for him.

"She's sleeping right now." Nichkhun is name of the psychitrist who gave the injection for Ji-eun so she can sleeping now.

"Thank you very much, Nichkhun-ssi.." Wooyoung bowing his back slightly to him. "Uhmm can you give me prescription for me, so I can give her, medicine anytime."

 "Jason! Don't asking! Let him come here often, if you need him just tell me, I will be happy to pick him up and bring him to here!" Tiffany speaks in english to Wooyoung made his lips make a curve smile, that hoping Nichkhun doesn't know what she talking about.

"I was born in California, Tiffany-ssi." Nichkhun smiled at her, and make Tiffany blushing so red. 

"I talked to her before, Wooyoungssi. Please take care of her, she's a bit unstable right now. When the first time you met her?" Nichkhun asking while tidying up his stuff.

"Uhmm about 4 days ago at the restaurant, what's wrong?"

"I'm not sure if you are the one by chance who bringing back her memory about that incident.. I still need to talk to her more about eveything that she could remember."

"What should I do now?" Wooyoung asked, and his eyes fully of worried.

Tiffany standing cloer to Wooyoung and patting his shoulders. "Nothing, just don't let her to hurting herself. You should take care of her."

 

*****

Wooyoung slowly took steps closer to her sleep matress. He sighed relieve a bit that finally I could saw her sleeping as peaceful again. His left hand caressing her arm to comfort her and made her sleep even deeper. Wooyoung could even heard her soft snoring and that made he's smiling. He lied down next to her on the floor while holding her hand, then something made him stop caressing her arm as accidentally the shirt sleeve pulled up, he could saw so many scars on her wrist.

"Why are you doing this to my Ji-eun?" He's crying quietly as he pecked the wrist with the scars of suicide attempts. "I'm sorry Ji-eun-ah.. sorry...I will take care of you, I won't leave you alone start from now on..I promise"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Too much angst? Do you think so? Please comment this chapt not with 'update soon' ;; I love you guys, but I need the real comment so I can improve or maybe less the angst on the next chap. Thanks for new subscribers <3

Have you seen the Trailer? How is it?