Woodongie

To Remember

[Wooyoung's POV]

I stood up while leaning his back onmy car's door. it's already 10PM, I was standing up in front of the restaurant for 5 hours since I was off from work. 

"Annyeong haseyo~" her cute voice sounds a bit weak as she bowing her back towards other workers from the restaurant. I could saw a soft reflection of my face on the glass window I looked pathetic waiting for her in front of her restaurant where she is working at. She keep smiling until she's walking out from the gate, her tired expression start appeared, honestly there's only me who knows her tired expression, she always hiding it by playing her own cheeks puffing it out.

I'm walking 10 meters behind her like a stalker just because doesn't want her to afraid of me again. She's swinging her hands while walking, still the same habit. No one knows how it feels that I have to walking and keep the distance to make her not be afraid of me, other side there's a huge urge to run over her to hug her tightly. She's walking faster than before and I also do the same since I don't wanna lost her anymore.

At the junction, I lost her, How can she was walking this fast not like Ji...

Suddenly a strongest pungent smell and spicy pepper sprayed into my eyes. "AH! !!! WHAT IS THIS?!!!" I yelled as covering my eyes blindly took back step away from the sprayer.

"Why did you following me, byuntae!?"

"ARE YOU JI-EUN?! It's me Jang Wooyoung! Why you did this to me!!" I cried while trying to not fall off on the street floor. It's so stupid.

"Wo- Wooyoung-ssi?! OMO Chinja?!" She guiding me with her little hand to the place that I don't even know "Hold still..." She said while pulling my hand I was just stumbling following her. Then! she flushed me with water, a lot of water. Oh thanks God this SMART lady back again. Still the sae same and same Ji-eun who clumsy do anything without think first. She just flushed me with water, my body IS all wet. MY PHONE. MY WALET. Thanks to Lee Ji-eun

"Are you feel better now?"

My face feels burned because the pepper spray and now she's asking if I'm okay. *SIGHS* "Yeah I feel a lot better now.." I said while brushing my clothes.

"Why were you doing that?" her question makes me stop to try drying my clothes. "You're scared me...." She said with low voice and trembling. I don't even realized before she became this afraid of me. I saw her face now, her gaze scanning the floor with her hands squeezing each other. She's afraid of me.. afraid of me. "I'm sorry you must be shocked because the spray.. and now I'm being like this." I could see she's trying to control her own breath,  exhale and inhale.

"Ji-eun, are you okay?" I took a step closer to her but her avoiding me, she is also taking the step back. "I'm sorry I don't mean to freak you out like that..." I said, trying to calm her down, I pulled the seat for her sit. "Sit down first, I will buy drink for you."

The traumatized is still inside her. Now I was being so stupid following her like a stalker. 

She's sitting down and trying to calm herself, "Ani, I'm okay, You don't need to, Wooyoung-sshi~"

"Oh wait, it won't be long, I will run to the minimarket. Wait here." I patted her head gently, then ran to the minimarket 

 

******

[IU's POV]

"Oh wait it won't be long, I will run to the minimarket. Wait here." Wooyoung's hand patted my head gently that make me frozen as he ran to the minimarket. I lifts my hand reach the top of my own head, and repeat patting my head that Wooyoung just did. I felt different pet that just he did, for sure it's first time Wooyoung is patting me like that but it feels familiar. Seulong oppa had done with pat my head before but he just do it with one caressing, this pat that Wooyoung-sshi just did, he did it 3 times, one, *pats* two,*pats* three... I tried it over and over again until I realized that I'm sitting facing the dark alley suddenly.

"Hey miss~ what are you doing?" this voice come from my back and it's sure not Wooyoung's voice as I still frozen on my seat, I would to looking at my back but I just cannot. My body is become stiff every part of it. "Why are you alone? Would you like to I keep you company?" I could seeing his broke shoes from my seat as I looking down on the floor.

"Woodoongie..." I called this name with the lowest voice that I have, I could feel my breath being unstable as my lungs just like closed not give me some air anymore. "Woodongie.." I hugged my own body to help myself, tears starting covering my eyes makes my sight blur. I can't move I can't screaming, I stuck with this chair alone. 

"Why are you pretend to be shy, Ji-eun? Your name is Jieun, right?" I could feel his hand starting touch my shoulder, massaging those stiff and cold shoulder, makes myself feel so dirty. "Yah Jieun~! Jieun! Look at me!!"

"Ani... I won't." I lifts my palms covering my ears so I couldn't hear his voice anymore, but his voice heard clearier than before.

"What are you doing?! You don't need this clothes!"

"Stop, please! stop...!!!" I cried even louder still covering my ears trying to screaming as loud as I can. "Woodongie, help me... I beg to you.. help me..." I cried while my eyes closed and my ears closed, I don't want to see anything, I don't want to hear anything. "Woodongie...jebal..." I begged while using this word again  that I don't even realized that I used it again, I don't even know what it means. 'Woodongie' (*jebal=please)

"Jieun!!" Someone is pulling away my hands of my ears. "Jieun!"

"Stop calling me... Jebal jebal....stopppp it... Woodongie help me..." I cried out loud, putting my hands together begging to the guys who I heard still around me with my eyes closed.

"Jieun.. It's me, Jang Wooyoung!! Open your eyes!!!" He yelled out at me as his hands shaking my arms. "It's me Jieun!!" 

I opened my eyes, and grabbing his coat all of sudden,It feels like I saw bright like that help me being lost in the dark. "Jang Wooyoung-ssi!!" I still crying into his chest, sobbing becuase I'm freaking out, my body is shaking inside his arms, I could feel his hand is caressing my back trying to calm me down as I still cried out loud.

"It's okay I'm here now~ It's okay Ji-eun..." Wooyoung's hand really warm and his coat as wet as his hand since it's already dry... so fast. "What's wrong Ji-eun? huh?" He asked when he heard my body still stiff inside his arms but my sob start calmer than before.

"That guys behind me... He touch me, help me.." I sobbed between my  talk to him, I don't even dare turn around my back to seeing who those guys are.

"It's okay Ji-eun, Don't worry okay.. I'm here now.."

******

 

 

[wooyoung's pov]

 

I'm taking a peek to check her eyes, is she still crying? I'm driving her home while caressing her back just to let her know that I'm here, next to her, so she didn't need to worry anymore. Her face facing the window maybe she just feel ashamed because she's crying a lot tonight. New Jieun doesn't like to showing her tears a lot to new people. Just like old Ji-eun, she was only showed it to Wooyoung.

Good, she's sleeping now, Jieun must been tired because of her work. "You did well, Ji-eun." I said in low voice as I took a peek again to make sure she's really sleeping, then my eyes frozen at the view on the window glass in my car where she wrote a familiar name with the dew.

"Woodongie..." I read it carefully. My heart just be as frozen as my gaze.

I took a deep inhale before trying to get my focus to the road. 'Woodongie help me.. Woodongie' She called my name out loud those time that I don't even know she's became so freaking out. 

Before she fell asleep, she told me that any guys walking towards her and touch her, spoke about something bad to her but she refused to telling me what they said. But I saw none around. there was no one around the street. Just her and me.

I sighed. Is it heavy that burden she has to carry? Make her being haunted of that bad memory? What should I do for her?

I looked at her back, still tiny back, soft hair, white skin, but the different of her is... she's become more fragile than before.

I stopped the car and looking around the place that Jieun asked me to send her. So far from the reality she had when she's still with me. She lived at the slum, I just could sighing eventhough I want to help her really bad I know her, she is Lee Ji-eun. She will refuse anything that you want to do for her, if she didn't freak out like that before I'm pretty sure, she'll refuse my offer to send her home.

"Ah we're already here.. Mianhae I fell asleep." She bowed her head lightly makes a polite gesture to me.

"It's okay Ji-eun-ssi, are you sure you are okay now?" I made sure again before she get out.

"Neh Wooyoung-ssi. Mianhae I was making you worry, I really mean it. Sorry." She bowing again.

"Are you live alone here?" I asked as a bit turned my body towards her. "Where is.... Seulong-ssi?"

"He's not with me." She smiled while looking down still avoiding my eyes.

"Ah..."I nodded because I don't know what to response since her seems doesn't want to talk about it. "Just go rest then.. are you sure you don't want to sleep over at my place? I have a woman friend if you feel uncomfortable sleep at my apartment tho.." She shook her head before I could complete my sentence. "Take care okay?" I patted her head again and smiling at her.

She bowed again at me. "I'm leaving now, thank you Wooyoungssi.." She smilled at me and get out from the car.

"Ah neh!" I just remember about something, and rushly open the door, "Jieun-ssi! Who's Woodongie?"

She smiled at me and shook her head as her answer. "I don't even know.. I guess it just a vernacular that I used to know before. I still haven't find the meaning of that word...yet."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I'm sorry for not updating since 18241282423822103 years ago. I'm a bad author right! Punish me juseyo~! ;A; 

I just didn't know where shouldve I bring this story... (I know now XD)

I don't know what to say sorry anymore but please enjoy this trailer/fanvid to pay my sorry to all my readers, I want to update asap but still I don't want make the story looks weird. just please forgive me

I haven't check the errors, grammar, or else, so please forgive me don't hate me~