EIGHT

MY FCKED UP MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The little girl with hair dyed of some reddish color murmured, “why do you have to go unnie? I want to play with you more.” She shuffled the small one’s hair and suddenly remembered the person she married four years ago. That red head idiot, Jiyong. A curve shaped her lips as she felt a loud thud in her heart. She immediately shook her thoughts, just hugged Sarang instead and lifted her up. 

 

 

Oh God, everybody knew how Dara hated children but this particular small bean, Sarang was the only exception. She couldn’t find reason but she’s really fond of this kid. Maybe because Seunghyun always brought her along and Dara got used to babysitting Sarang. 

 

 

“Why do you have to go really?” A low vibration from behind repeated Sarang’s question that almost made Dara jump. 

 

 

“Aish! You scared me.” She glared at her handsome friend as he took the little girl from Dara’s thin arms. “Why is Sarang hair already dyed? She’s like only four?” (Four is her Korean’s age)

 

 

“That is just wax and washable. So don’t worry that much.” He gave a peck on Sarang’s cheek while reassuring Dara. The kid wiggled her body as a sign to put her down, she then ran out of the room straight to the refrigerator to search for something to munch on. 

 

 

“Anyway, why the hell did you agree sleeping in that purgatory?” He cocked his head, pissed for leaving him freezing on the side street. Sighing, “And now, you’re gonna go to Japan with that same bastard?”

 

 

“It’s a business trip. All the CEOs are there. And besides, he said that it’s one of his conditions for him to sign the papers.” She defended firmly. 

 

 

“I can’t believe you’re falling for his traps.” Seunghyun said with a tinge of cynical mockery. 

 

 

“No, I won’t.”

 

 

~

 

 

“You ing liar! You said all ing CEOs needed this particular trip!” She raged in the middle of the the crowded street with her two luggage bags on her grasp. 

 

 

“Yup. That’s what I said.” He started walking, both hands tucked inside his leather jacket instead of helping Dara with her things, looking like much of a -boy rather than a company president. 

 

 

“Then where are they?”

 

 

“They’re done with this trip. And you’re the only one who did not join this last month. So here we are.” He stopped in front of his black matte Gallardo Lamborgini. 

 

 

“. . .” She whispered. slap was hard. She felt manipulated once more. But on the brighter side, this must be the escape she’s been longing after a month of mourning since the passing of her grandfather. Jiyong held her hand and lead her to the car. 

 

 

Somewhere in her heart, his hand felt home. 

 

 

The wheels took them to a five star hotel, owned by them. The company has gone bigger that they explored some other business ventures. The elevator was huge enough but Jiyong opted to stand near her, leaning his head against the wall, staring at her lovingly. 

 

 

Like everywhere else, his favorite will always be the penthouse. However he got the smallest one. A 200 square meter one bedroom deluxe. Even so, the room got it’s own sauna, indoor small pool with hot water, hundred inches television and pretty much expensive furnishings and whatnots.

 

 

“One room?” She glided her palm over her face. “Is the company that frugal that we can only use one room?”

 

 

“Nope,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter