SEVEN

MY FCKED UP MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Good morning Mrs. Kwon.” He greeted her with a smile on his face, as if he did something, or maybe she did. 

 

 

“Will you stop with that Mrs. Kwon thing? It's like my skin is crawling out of my body. Disgusting!” She was mad but her hang over was consuming her more, making her immediately lean on the island bar, feeling the cold granite. She sat while clasping her hair with both of her hands. 

 

 

“Eat.” Jiyong laid the soup with different shades of greens floating, scrambled egg and ham and two pieces of buns. 

 

 

Her hands automatically grabbed the soup and quenched her dried throat. She felt like her tongue were drowning in the taste of puke as her face became paler than she already was. “Did something happen last night? Why am I in your room?”

 

 

While caressing her forehead, several scenes flashed in front of her, the night was vague but some events were crystal clear. 

 

 

Her skimpy reaped jeans was so uncomfortable that she started ing those. “Yah!” He exclaimed. 

 

 

“Chill, idiot. I have shorts underneath,” she breathed as she struggled getting off her pants, falling over the white bean bag beside the coffee table. Her legs were too milky that Jiyong was almost blinded by it. He tried to look away but being a man made him take a good look at those precious thighs. “Stare all you want but fcking finish your glass, you cheater.”

 

 

“Alright, alright.” They were on their third bottle with 20% alcohol content and their sanity was now at stake. He was half way through his glass as he coughed when he saw her on four, crawling. She ended up kneeling in between his parted legs. He felt his skin getting hotter, his ears turning scarlet as well as his face. This goddess with half opened eyes sprinkled with glitters, lashes flickering slowly, her cheeks had drops of roses, pouting childishly. 

 

 

She rested the side of her head on one of Jiyong’s knees that was already trembling. 

 

 

She widened here eyes with that memory and another flash back came slithering. 

 

 

“Is she your mom?” She asked, both her legs resting on Jiyong’s lap. Her lips once more kissed the glass as she devoured and drank until the last drop of wine. He just nodded, agreeing on her. 

 

 

She turned the glass upside down and got disappointed that the liquor was all gone. Her sight moved to him as she saw a small drop of maroon at the corner of his lips as she moved closer, parted and the remaining last drop. 

 

 

Jiyong was shocked as his flustered face became numb, he looked at her as he cupped her face. “You’re a tease, my wife.” He breathed. The air turned warm, both longing, time in its slowest phase. He collided his lips with hers, God knew how she opened hers and gave in, letting him explore the crevices of h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter