FOUR

MY FCKED UP MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was freezing outside, seven degrees below zero to be exact. Snow slowly making its land fall all over Seoul. Covering the whole city silently sleeping. 

 

 

But not in this place. Where the bass had been overly used as people’s body continued swaying through the rhythm of the ecstatic music. He snatched the mojito off her hand and gathered her cheeks with his palms. “Let’s go. I’ll drive you home.”

 

 

She had her eyes close while pouting, resting her head on his hands, gathering some heat in the process. She then half opened her eyes to see a man, handsome enough for her to stare too long. “The happened? I mean? How? He looks so broke and now he’s I don’t know. Do I look like I’m I don’t... I want tofu. Hahahaha!”

 

 

Her laughter wasn’t reciprocated by the man as he clicked his tongue several times and stood up, held her. “Dara, you’re drunk. Let’s go.”

 

 

“What? No!” She pulled her hand back as she tried so hard to stand, almost tripping with her high heel black pumps. Everything was moving in slow phase, the lights that was rapidly blinking didn’t help her aching head. She looked around before walking out, searching. 

 

 

“Where are you going?”

 

 

Eyes were rolled with her hands crossing over one another, “Wash room? Wanna come?” The tall man was defeated as he slumped back his back to the blue royal velvet sofa, he then tinkered his phone to entertain himself. 

 

 

“Hi.” A weak greeting from a thin-framed person in black leather jacket greeted, his face hidden because of the darkness. He was standing next to the door where she assumed was the ladies’ room. “Hello!” She answered unknowingly as she continued entering. While she was looking for a vacant cubicle, she stopped herself and ran out. She came back to the person who greeted her with her eyes widened in shock. “Are you stalking me?”

 

 

He lifted his face and revealed his angelic features. He grinned before lowering himself and hugged her knees, he put her up as she bent her body. Stomach over his shoulders, her legs wrapped by his embrace and her face bumping against his back. “Yah! Yah! Yah! Put me down!”

 

 

Her protests were too funny that he chuckled discreetly. She had no more energy to do so as she felt alcohol was escaping her stomach back to . The walk was terse as they finally reached the almost empty parking lot, his car covered with thin accumulated snowflakes. Before he could even open the door, Seunghyun grabbed his arm and shouted. “Where do you think you’re going?”

 

 

“Claiming what’s mine? I’ll send her home safely.” He smirked, but that wasn’t the answer that the other was expecting. 

 

 

It made his blood boil as he clenched his teeth, his eyes flaming, fuming. His deep voice shrilled the quietness. “Put her down.”

 

 

“I'm her husband.” He made another smile that was so arrogant and annoying. They exchanged heated stare as Dara suddenly murmured, “I’m gonna puke. Why is everything rotating?”

 

 

Jiyong immediately put her down as she vomited rainbows of solid food and cocktails combined beside the black lambo. He caressed her back while the other had his fist balled. He pulled a hanky and wiped off her lips, “you okay my wife?”

 

 

Seunghyun heard enough as he pushed the other man and grasped her by her waist. “Let’s go Dara.”

 

 

While the two were leaving, Jiyong stated monotonously while leaning against his luxurious car. “You’re just a friend. And I’m the husband. Know your place.”

 

 

Okay, that’s it. 

 

 

He came back with his fist flying towards his face. Seunghyun, grabbed his collar and lifted him a little. Parting his shoes from the ground. “Know my place? I’ve been by her side for more than twenty damn years and you? You ing bastard who ran away after getting the money!”

 

 

Another punch in the face made him smile even bigger as he pushed him, sending him to the ground. Jiyong the corner of his lips as his palms rested against the cold asphalt. He then brushed his hair with his hand and laughed maniacally. 

 

 

“ you!” Seunghyun blurted before the two faded. 

 

 

~

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter