THREE

MY FCKED UP MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“December 18, 2017, time of death 4:31 pm.” the doctor announced as Dara gripped on Seunghyun’s hand, trying her best to suppress her emotions. The room was silent as the doctor and nurses left, the ticking of the clock was the only thing making noise, piercing her ears. 

 

 

“You can cry now,” Seunghyun hugged her tight as her tears voluntarily escaped, she hauled like a five year old kid embracing him as his shirt eventually became damp. He ran his fingers through her long wavy hair as he kissed the top of her head while letting go a deep sigh. 

 

 

~

 

 

“Noona wake up!” Daesung’s voice was worst than the loudest alarm clock. It was almost a week when she started locking herself up in her room while ignoring every human being. She even ditched Seunghyun’s call with more or less 50 missed calls registered. “It’s your fist day. You will replace grandpa’s position.”

 

 

“Why me? I’m a ing girl. And I’m an architect not a business woman.” She rolled away from her half brother as she buried her face against the pillow and mumbled, “Why not you?” 

 

 

“The president requested you. And you’re the oldest.” The term ‘old’ was always making Dara’s blood boil. Every damn time. She hated being the oldest in the house now. Her eyes narrowed and glared at the man who was five years younger, her nose seemed like she’s gonna blow smoke. “And I’m still studying law.” He pouted his lips, trying to look adorable.

 

 

“You’re useless!” She kicked his left bicep, but it was too weak for him and just laughed out loud. 

 

 

 

~

 

 

 

“Ms. Park, this way.” The girl in her sleek black dress bluntly stated escorting her to meeting room 16A. The glass name tag on her left chest indicated a name Kiko as she tried to remember where did she meet her because she was too familiar. 

 

 

As the door swayed open, ten men in suits of different shades stood, landed a strong stare at her as she confidently flicked her hair. Damn, she’s too pretty for these old folks to intimidate her. Their ages were between 40 to 60 but a single person stopped her, the one in the farthest sit across the long table. He looked so young to be sitting in the CEO’s table. But that made her relax her shoulders a bit, knowing there’s someone born in her era. 

 

 

Soon enough, she was standing next to the only person standing in front. Her grin were so wide that almost all men in the room flustered with the Goddess beauty. Her peripheral vision suddenly made her nervous as she snapped her head, widened her eyes, mouth agape. 

 

 

Why the is he here? The hell?

 

 

“Good morning board of executives. Let me introduce you our new CEO, Ms. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter