ONE

MY FCKED UP MARRIAGE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

CHAPTER 1

___________________________________________________________

 

(D)

Every girl has a dream.

Walking down the aisle in your most exquisite elegant dress beautifully hugging your body as a magnificent piece is being played by a finest pianist. All eyes on you while your man is waiting patiently in the altar. The one that you will love until your very last breath. The one you’ll spend the rest of your life. Marriage, this is how love usually end up with—

But, I DON’T DO LOVE. Not for me.

Love is a ed up stupid thing.

 

The music had started when the door opened, bride’s maid and the best man made their way to the aisle. Little children in white suits and their pretty little partners were holding some paraphernalia of the ceremony.

Guests gave the moment to the lovely bride.

Walking gracefully, she lifted her face with all the confidence. Light make up showed her natural beauty with her hair up done magnificently. Her dress was completely wonderful with every crystals twinkling. She was perfect in every way, but not her smile. She was faking it.

 

Upon reaching the very last step, his groom took her hand as they faced the wedding priest. He really looks like a rich bastard when he’s well dressed up. The suit fit him just fine. The red hair was perfectly fixed in place making its bright color to contrast the black suit. He’s handsome enough for some single girls to squeak when his sight landed to them. She felt a bit jealousy, perhaps just a little irritated.

Her annoyance was hidden and managed not to show any hint of it. She’s rather relaxed as if it was just like an ordinary day. Dara grinned at the red head guy as his two assistants kept on staring the two fake lovers, wondering what was happening. Leaving without any choice, they just took photos even if they were not trained to do so.

Dara felt that the guy was shaking his hand involuntarily. Wow, he’s more nervous than me. How funny.

The priest said his words and uttered. “Please do answer my question with all your heart,” he ordered with his microphone on for it to be audible to a hundred guests.

“Mister uhm, do you take, uhm…” he stopped for a second, leaned towards Dara and put the mic down so people will not hear him whisper, “What’s his name?”

She shrugged her shoulders and just grinned, acting coolly in front. Dara moved her sight to the red head guy. “What’s your name again?” she said with just forming the words without any sound escaping from her.

“Huh?” the red head raised his brows because he did not understand what she’s trying to say while Dara got annoyed and stepped on his shoes with her heels. “Aww, what?”

She then swiftly grabbed his arm and pulled him close, “I said what’s your name, idiot!” after mumbling, the guy answered softly, “Jiyong, Kwon Jiyong.”

 

After the response, she smirked and released her grip from the man. She then whispered to the priest his name. People were making noises, murmuring and wondering what was happening.

The priest held his microphone up again and cheerfully regained the momentarily awkwardness, “Again, I repeat. Mister Kwon Jiyong, do you take Miss Park Sandara as your lovely wife, through thick and thin, through health and sickness and promised that you will love, protect and take care of her for the rest of your life?”

Jiyong just stared at Dara, he seemed lost for the fast phasing of the events. He was speechless.

“Jiyong, answer him!” she murmured through her grinding teeth.

What the ? Is five hundred thousand dollars not enough? She widened her eyes and took Jiyong’s left hand and trie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter