CH8- Luhan's Free Time; First Chronicle

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

Chapter 8: Luhan's Free Time- First Chronicle

“It’s the season of vampires.”

“We should hunt them right?” Soojin asked Yesung who’s in front of her packing his things up for hunting Vampires. Soojin on the other side, while packing her things, she turned to Yesung.

“Yesung…”

“Yes?” Yesung faced her, Soojin held his small hands and stare at him.

“Please don’t leave me…” she continued. Then he tapped her head.

“Of course.” Yesung hugged her as sweet as he could.

“Let’s Go?” Yesung caressed her face; he grabbed his and Soojin’s bag. As soon as they walked out of the building, 4 shadows were following them. Yesung saw the 4 shadows; suddenly he grabbed Soojin who is in front of him to protect her from behind.

“What’s wrong..?” Soojin gave Yesung a curious face, not knowing that Yesung is seeing spooky things again.

“Sorry...I just need to...” Yesung slightly smiled to her, he grab Soojin’s hand for them to continue walking. The sky is getting dark and it’s already time for work. 

“Don’t worry I’ll protect yo-..” Yesung widened his eyes when he saw a dark aura moving towards them.

“What’s that?” Soojin asked him who is getting all pale.

“I don’t know…- …close your eyes..” Yesung hugged her very tight, like a couple that can never be separated from each other’s grip.

Fastly moving, the 4 shadows went inside him. His Soul is getting eaten by some evil spirits from Hell.

“Yesung!!!” Soojin’s shouted up on the top of her lungs. Yesung who is lying on her shoulders, the cold sweats were flowing from his chest...from his neck, his veins are getting purplish and gray, he’s getting pale and he can’t move an inch.

“I..I Love You..--” Yesung gulped, he can’t do a thing, his breathing is getting heavy, his blood is decreasing in any moment now..and yet Death Is Coming.

“You...better save yourself Soojin…”

“B-but…how abou-” she didn’t finished her sentence when Yesung placed his hands on her face.

“Shh.. Go now...save yourself…” Yesung touched her face for the last time, Soojin smiled to him letting her lover die and like Yesung said save herself from those harmful evil spirits.

Soojin made a run but when someone appeared in front of her telling…

“You are not going anywhere Human...” a feminine look with dark appalling aura emerge in front of her with unnerving red eyes full of despise and hatred when no one can ever never ever possibly leave a disease called Fear which is struck down deep inside your clueless soul.

They caught Soojin while Yesung is suffering, coughing blood.

She shouted from the top of lungs the name “YESUNG!!!-”

~-~

‘Krrrringgg!! Krrrringgg!!’ the sound of the alarm clock burst out inside the room. Soojin woke up getting all tense, she was sweating like hell. And no one could ever paint her reactions like now.

“5:03…Luhan!!” She stood up, pulled the blankets to fix it, and dashed to Luhan’s room. When she reached his room, it was neat and clean, but still she found Luhan who is still lying on his bed.

“Lulu..wake up.” She turned the ghost light off as she pulled Luhan’s feet at the end of the bed.

“Ughh…sister..I’m still…” Luhan yawned  from his bed, but still he continued to sleep.

“Well..I don’t want to make you late for your Frisbee game right?...”

“F-..fris..bee?-“ he nod unconsciously having no idea what they are going to do right now, then Soojin gave him a smile.

“Fix your things up lulu okay?.. I’ll make some breakfast..”

“nae..Frisbee? OHH..I need to go now!!” Luhan dashed to the bathroom, took a shower for 5 minutes, he fix his clothes, then he grab his comic strips and stuff after that he took his sneakers. No one could ever represent Luhan’s smile right now for the first time of his life. He always stays inside their house with Kai doing comic strips and playing Video Games. 

 

“But…I don’t know how to play this..”

“Very well…then I’ll teach you.” Kai smiled to him. He guided Luhan on how to move the joysticks what’s fascinating is that  is fast in learning things like that. Kai didn’t expect that Luhan would learn something like that so fast.

 

“Hyung~ I can’t think of a good description for this..!! Help me please!!” Luhan offs the phone as Kai went to their house to help him about his character’s plot.

“Look..it’s perfect right? Take a look.” He gave Luhan the draft that he wanted so that he can already start the outline and of course the storyline.

 

“This is just great Hyung!! Thank you so much!!” Luhan grinned to him like it’s the best thing that Kai took the time to help him.  Kai became so much close with Luhan, well it’s not obvious that Kai is Soojin’s bestfriend for 15 years of his life. So it’s acceptable that Kai is staying at their house for the whole day.

 

“Luhan! Breakfast’s ready!!”  Luhan dashed down and saw his sister preparing some coffee.

“Eat now, or do you want me to just pack this up and have your breakfast with your friends?”

“I’ll eat ..” Luhan slowly sips the glass of milk, as Soojin grab the inhaler.

“With your friends?” she added.

“..yes..sister..”

“Hmmm…It’s okay.” Soojin beamed to him. As she turned to the kitchen to prepare Luhan’s bento pack.

“really?!” Luhan shouted inside the living room that made Jongwoon move who is sleeping inside the comfort room closet.

“Here, take this. I don’t want you to hurt your leg, alright? Take care of yourself.” Soojin gave the inhaler, but Luhan doesn’t know such a thing on why would his sister gave him an inhaler.

“Inhaler?”

“It’s hot outside, you’ll have your asthma again if you will not bring that.”

“Oh. Alright…Thanks sister!!” Luhan cuddled her like a cute puppy, Soojin kissed him on his cheeks then gave him the bento pack.

“BYEEE! Sister!!” Luhan dashed at the gate waving goodbye to his sister.

“Bye! Take care!” Luhan smiled to her then walked towards his destination.

 ~-~

“Where is he?” Soojin searched all the room then she realizes what happened last night.

“Wait..AHH!” Soojin dashed at the bathroom but still no sign Jongwoon. Then she saw the tall looking cabinet near the room. She opened it and saw the poor kid.

“What are you doing?”

“Hibernating.”

“What?..”

“Nothing…”

“Hmm..now, I have more questions to ask you so get up.”

“Yes ma’am.” Jongwoon stood up and went outside the cabinet. As he walked inside the room, he saw Soojin’s face in a more clear and distinct view, to be more precise her face that is perfectly bold in shape, her eyes that will because you to smile, her beautiful face that will make your morning shine. Jongwoon’s jaw dropped and yes he didn’t expect that a human like her would be so beautiful.

“Fat.”

“WHAT?!” Soojin turned to him.

“Nothing..”

“Hey, here have some coffee and sandwich take it.” Soojin moved the plate so that Jongwoon could eat, eat? What? Well…he can eat something like that.

“Coffee?” Jongwoon stared at the weird looking drink, he thought that it was alive because he saw that the weird looking drink is breathing, despite the fact that coffee is a non-living thing and it’s hot that’s why it is releasing some kind of smoke that will constantly turn into moisture. But then again, Soojin stopped eating.

“What’s wrong?” Jongwoon asked while eating the toasted bread, lips with bread crust.

“Jongin said that he’ll be having coffee with me.”

“Who?”

“I’ll explain everything later, Bye!” Soojin dashed outside the kitchen, she fixed her things up, tied her hair up, and then dashed at the door.

“Before I forgot..Yesung is going to be your name, and wipe yourself!” Soojin smiled to him making Jongwoon get a shocked from his life.

“Yesung…that’s my name?-...” Jongwoon sat down then grab the table napkin which is beside the fruit plate, he wiped the bread crust from his lips then he stood up and explored the whole house.

 

“We’ll name him Jongwoon ..Lilith.” Seraphim smiled to HyunA that made the two of them feel the blissful ambiance.

 

“At last, I thought I’m going to die..” she moved a little but then she hit her face on the window.

“ouch..” she moaned in pain. On the other hand she stopped then saw that this is the destination on where she can talk to Jongwoon.

“JONGWOON! HEYY!!” she knocked at the glass window,

“JONGWOON!!! LET ME IN!!!” she added.

“Pixie??...is that you??” Yesung grinned then he opened the window.

 

~-~

“Now..that you already know that you will be staying with her. I’ll be guiding you on where the book is.” The pixie said while walking towards the shampoo container to sit on top of it.

“Guiding? What do you mean?”

“Go and get a Shovel.” She smiled to him and then Yesung widened his eyes.

“ARE YOU SAYING THAT I’LL BE DIGGING UP THE BOOK DOWN THERE?”

“You got it right.”

~-~

“This one?” He asked her while pointing the shovel on the ground.

“No..~” she pointed on where Yesung can dig the book up and start his Journey. When Yesung started to dig the book, he noticed that the whole place is parched out.

“We’re near in a cemetery Jongwoon. Say hello to your fellow monsters.”

“What do you mean?” Jongwoon wipe his sweat then he continued digging up the soil.

“Now..while you are digging up the soil..Let me tell you something.” She stood up then moved in front of Yesung.

“Humans are not that humane.” As pixie continued Yesung stopped digging up.

“What do you mean? They also kill?”

“Yes. They hunt us; they hunt each and every living vampire in this world. They call themselves vampire hunter.”

 

“Are you ready for tonight Minho?” Fuyumi stared to the new recruit named Minho.

 

 “So..you mean we are not safe?” Yesung’s heart beat is getting fast.

“Yes. To be more precise, we are in total danger, especially you.”

 

“Their clans are expanding. That’s why we need to kill them.” Fuyumi stared to Minho then continued fixing up the paperworks.

“You are right fuyumi. I don’t want anyone else to die.”

 

“and now that…you already finished digging the soil up. Go and get the book.”

“What are we going to do?” Jongwoon put down the shovel then sit beside her, he opened the book.

“It looks old…there’s even a drop of blood on the first page.”

“Hmm..it’s normal, many vampires already tried reading the book up to the last chapter, but since that they didn’t finished all of it, they died until the very end. Poor souls.” Yesung stared at her wanting that ‘tellme ..what am I going to do with the book.’ .

“4 words. ” then pixie jumped at the book, and she seriously stared to Yesung who is getting all sweaty and nervous right now.

“DON’T.RUSH.THE.CHAPTERS.”

“don’t rush it?...but why?”

“DO YOU WANT TO DIE?!” she shouted at him. Of course Yesung won’t like to die, like real. He already died in Jessica’s eyes, and now, He doesn’t want to die in front of Pixie.

“Of course not!”

“Well..me too. Hmm, let me continue .” clears throat. “Every chapter needs accurate evaluation.” She added.

“Accurate?”

“Yes. You’ll be needing enough time to read all of that.”

“How many chapters?”

“10 chapters all in all.”

“Just 10 chapters?! But..the book is so thick.” Yesung inspects the book flipping each and every page.

“Every chapter resembles signs, warnings, and every page writes everything that you are thinking in every second of your life. You must be grateful, it’s like a tape recorder no wonder it only records your voice but this book might record all of your life.” Jongwoon widened his eyes as he continued inspecting the book.

“There’s nothing inside, but once I’m gone.. the book starts to write the chapters..”

“automatically?”

“Yes.”

“You’re serious?”

“Not kidding.”

“Go back to the human’s house, and change your clothes! Are you attending a cosplay event or something?”

“How about you? Where are going?”

“I’ll be back in 3 months.” She cleared.

“3 months? But how about me? Are you going to abandon me? Then what’s the point of telling me all of this? Do you think I’ll survive a year here in the Human World?!”

“3 months, it’s like 3 days in the Vampire World. If you are really assuming, I’m a sentinel..remember? I’m not going to abandon someone like you! I’m telling you this because you are important to me! Even though I’m small and can be crush with a single stomp and I’m dead, but no. I can live with Jessica, but do you think I’ll survive a life with me taking orders from a ? I prefer taking a life with a dull person like you! 2 years is enough to take a risk. Just take care of yourself. I’ll be back. Trust me!”

“I’m sorry…” Yesung lowered his head.

“It’s fine..go now. The human is going to be home in an hour.” She jumped down then pointed to book to Jongwoon.

“Don’t lose it. It’s your First Chronicle.

“Thanks for everything.” Yesung gave her a smile and then dashed outside the cemetery.

“Don’t die Jongwoon.”

~-~

“Luhan! Catch!” Sehun shouted as he throws the plastic disk in the air. Luhan jumps but then Kris got it.

“13 points for Kris!” Chanyeol said like a coach.

“gotcha! Luhan better luck next time!” Kris , tapping the kid’s back.

“HAHAHAHA. I bet you kris! You are much more skilled than me!” Luhan wiped off his sweat using the towel that Sehun gave to him last year.

“Na. go talk to Sehun he’s much more trained than this.” Kris smiled to Luhan. Luhan saw Sehun who is walking towards them while holding the Frisbee.

“Yeol Umpire! Let’s go~” Sehun called Chanyeol who is enjoying his self writing the scores.

“Here’s the score.” Chanyeol gave Sehun the scores then Kris sneaks in.

“AHH. I won. Awesome!”

“Aish. Go and get some drinks Kris.” Sehun glared to Kris then he pulled Luhan in to see the scores.

“Alright Thehun.”  Kris teased Sehun who is in front of him checking the scores.

“Geezz..now look Kris only outshined 1 point from you Luhan. 12-13” Sehun beamed to Luhan who is getting sad right now.

“Hey! Don’t worry! You’ll beat Kris as soon as you practice!” Sehun tapped Luhan’s back. Chanyeol stood up to grab his and Luhan’s bag but then…

“In that case teach me!” Luhan exclaimed. Sehun stopped tapping Luhan’s back, he smiled to Luhan then stared at Chanyeol.

“Soo..any speech Yeollie Umpire?” Sehun asked Chanyeol.

“Umm…nothing..” Sehun rolled his eyes then stared again to Chanyeol.

“OH! I’ll approve!!” Chanyeol added scratching his head.

“Good, now Let’s eat?”  Sehun beamed to Luhan. Luhan felt the kindness and heartwarming care for him, especially with Sehun. Kris came back bringing the drinks while munching some potato chips and ice cream on his left hand and bringing the drinks on his right hand. How smart Kris.

~-~

“Round 2 for the Frisbee game? One game only because I don’t want to miss the live telecast of American Idol.” Kris said still munching on his potato chips.

“E-hem. I’ll be the umpire again!” Chanyeol cleared his throat.

“Now..I’ll be your opponent Luhan.” Sehun smiled to Luhan. Luhan getting ready, positioning his arms, as Kris throws the plastic disk into the air. Sehun slightly jumped but Luhan gave all his might just to grab the disk and…

“I GOT IT!!!”

 

A/N: Annyeong chingu's, readers, EVERYONE! and to my new subscribers :)) Are you enjoying the story? LOL, pixie got soooo emotional back there!
Anyway! Please comment! :D and have a nice day as always! Oh..can't imagine Kris eating an ice cream...x)
 
{{- Poll Answer#1: Pixie Didn't Die.
{{- Poll Answer#2: Luhan played with Sehun, Kris & Chanyeol. Thanks For Answering The POLLS!