CH5- You Scum

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

Chapter 5: You Scum

Jongwoon can’t think of anything safe just for him to escape from the Queen’s grip.

“What are you going to do now Jongwoon?” a butterfly just spoke to him. He looked up at the peculiar grayish-silver butterfly talking to him for some actual reasoning.  He nearly stumbled from his seat knowing that he might fall because his arms were clutched by a tight rope.

“WH-O THE HELL ARE ARE Y-O—O-U?” stuttering from his words the butterfly flew towards his hips and release its true form.

“I’m a Sentinel.”

‘A what? Sentinel? Keeper? In this place?’ Jongwoon thought to himself. Nevertheless he didn’t actually imagine that in this kind of lockup, a Sentinel would come up to kill him or even let him escape. But in reality it won’t work unless he would try to crave some tranquility from the heavens.

“How come you are here?” he gulped and tried to move. Keep still, don’t do anything stupid Jongwoon or you might stumble and fall to the floor and make your situation worse than you could ever imagine.

“Wait! Before I forgot, who the heck are you?”

“Aissh” the butterfly rolled her eyes and stared at Jongwoon. She gestured her wings, and it became black. She spins for almost 3 times and a human body was being formed. She was so small like a needle Jongwoon widened his eyes and continued.

“Just! What the…you are a – very odd creature.” Jongwoon joked a bit and the butterfly sticks her tongue out and gave him a vile look.

“Geez. You SCUM! You don’t know me?”

“No.”

“Then live your life!”

“Oh. Sorry. So umm..? are you going to help me?” Jongwoon bit his lips, and move a little. He can’t seem to have a good situation right now and he is certainly going to have a poor distinct again from being tied up by a .

“No..but I’m going to give you instructions on how to remove that kind of that is being tied on you.”

“Really?”

“You are really a SCUM ei? So..are you going to applaud me from being nice or what?” the butterfly lift her neck and smiled from being so proud on helping the poor blood- scum.

“Later, just help me. I’ll promise I’ll applaud you.”

“Shhesh fine.” The butterfly walked towards his arms and jump at the rope. She waved her pointing finger.

“I thought you are going to give me instructions?” Jongwoon looked behind and saw that the butterfly is making an unusual movement that he saw earlier.  Did Jessica make that move recently?

“What would I expect in a (beep) like you? Of course I’m going to let you.. escape. Stupid.”

“Do you despise me?”

“Not at all. No.” The butterfly whispered to the rope, the rope burned into pieces. Jongwoon move his hands and it was swollen.

“HHMMMP! Now where’s my appauld?” Jongwoon smiled at her and gave her a clap.

“In Advance. Thank You…really.”

“Hmm..Good. Well, what should I say? You are more humane than your brothers.” The butterfly flew at the small pane. Jongwoon stood up and walked towards the small pane.

‘How come this odd creature knows about my brothers?’ Jongwoon thought to himself. Poor boy he doesn’t have any idea that the creature he is talking to is ..like she said. “A Sentinel.”

“You know what. You won’t feel anything comfortable here in this World.”

“What do you mean?” Jongwoon stared at her.

“You are certainly small huhh.” He teased.

“WHAT DID YOU SAY?!”

“Nothing. ” she hissed for a little and continued.

“For now. I might tell you something about your real identity.”

“What do you mean? Tell me.”

“In one condition, you won’t tell anything about me .ANYTHING about me to those odious Queen Vampires.”

“Alright.” Jongwoon nod and smiled at her. Just for now Jongwoon might change his life or just continue.

“You are going to vanish.” The butterfly whispered to him.

“GAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!” she joked at him that made the poor boy stumble at his foot.

“HAHAHA. I’m just kidding you scum. But more likely it’s true. They are going to kill you and throw you at the lion’s den.”

“Lion’s Den? I’m going to die?”

“STUPID! Of course you are, that’s why you need to escape.” Jongwoon widened his eyes and felt that his body is getting weaker, his hands were trembling, his lips were shaking, and he is sweating like crazy. He looks like he’s been frozen knowing that he will get killed in any moment now.

“Don’t worry. They won’t literally stab you in your heart, eat you, drink your blood, or even pull your head off. They will just let you live into the abyss. ”

“I..—can’t just d-d-i-e..e. My brothers need me.” Jongwoon’s face is shaking. The butterfly stomped her foot and dash at the floor.

“THE HELL! You are going to …The ! What the heck you scum are you thinking?! STUPID!”

“I’m sorry…” Jongwoon bowed down to her.

“This is not good for you Jongwoon. I know my words can offend a creature like you. But it seems that you have feelings too. The hell..what are you thinking?” The butterfly nods her head and sat at the floor like a feeble pixie.  

They stop what they are doing when they heard a walking sound at the hallway.

“Be ready Jongwoon.”  The butterfly warned him. Jongwoon didn’t response a thing. He can’t even move an inch because this is the first time that someone would kill him for no apparent reason.

“Hey you. Get up now.” A vampire spoke up to him and tossed him a glass of water.

“I said get up you .”  Jongwoon got up and the senseless vampire didn’t notice that Jongwoon’s hands were untied. Jongwoon turned back and didn’t catch a glimpse of the butterfly anymore.

 

 

“Mother…”

“He kept saying that word! Nonsense!” All of them laughed at what Heechul said.

“Brother stop..” Kyuhyun grab Heechul’s cloak.

“Let go of me Kyuhyun!” Jessica rolled her eyes and stared at Kyuhyun.

“The Hell Kyuhyun you are ruining the party.” Kyuhyun stopped grabbing Heechul’s cloak while the older vampire bursts out laughing. Jessica, Soonkyu, Heechul, YoonA, Eunhyuk, and Seohyun were just laughing while Kyuhyun kept quiet.

 

On the other side a door was ready to open: where the Queen Vampires and Jongwoon’s Brothers are having a nice time laughing about the poor boy.

‘Maybe this is the end of my worthless existence.’

 

A/N: Thank You So Much For Subscribing. Please Comment Chingu! Have a nice day guys.

Purely Fictional