CH7- The Human World; Stranger

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

 

Chapter 7: The Human World; Stranger.

“Brother…” Kyuhyun whispers to himself as he walks outside the room.

“Where are you going Kyuhyun?! The party is about to start!” Heechul shouted as he saw Kyuhyun walking outside, but Kyuhyun looked like he didn’t hear anything, so he goes straight away with his plan to spend the time talking to his friends, instead of making nonsense talk with his brothers and having an insulting discussion with the Queens. As he make path on the cloudy night. He thought of something.

“Is Jongwoon alive? Cause I can still feel his presence.” He nod, and flew away, because he is not even sure, if Jongwoon is still alive? But...Is Jongwoon alive or not?

~-~

“Jongwoon…”  a cold voice kept on whispering.

“Jongwoon…”

“Tssh…wait a minute..” she pulled her lungs up and shouted…

“JONGWOON!” the desperate Jongwoon came back to his senses from crying. He never thought of living a wonderful life anymore. Still, he saw the butterfly again.

“What are you doing here?” Jongwoon asked her, regaining his blurry sight.

“Stupid..That’s what I’m going to tell you..What are you doing here? And why are you here?”

“It’s so dark…”

“Of course it’s dark; you are in the middle of transporting!!” 

“Sorry…where are we going?” Jongwoon asked her, he didn’t notice that the butterfly doesn’t have wings anymore.

“HAHA. Do you want to go to heaven?” she asked her teasing Jongwoon.

“Can I even…wish for something like that?..It’s impossible..”

She rolled her eyes, and stared to Jongwoon.

“you are going to the Human World.”

“WHAT?! …”

“Surprise huhh..”

“What’s that?...” Jongwoon raised his left eyebrow, having no idea what she is saying.

“LOL. You are human and you don’t know anything about the Human World? Maybe Queen Lilith didn’t tell you about that.”  She told him while walking at the dark fuzzy surroundings. “Hmm..Before we go there, I’ll give you instructions.” She added.

“Ughh..alright.” Jongwoon smiled to her. On the other side they continued transporting, it’s like sitting on a very dull, very dark, spacious car; with no lights, no images, there’s nothing, you could only see yourself. Your very own melancholic self dying..Waiting. As soon as they are being dropped to the peculiar world, Jongwoon saw the butterfly getting weak. Her arms are getting pale, her legs are weak, as she can’t stand an inch, but her face is like a very beautiful new born pixie. He widened his eyes as she saw her dying.

“Hey..what’s happening to you?! Are you going to die?”

“Not really, NO. I already died.”  She said to Jongwoon smiling while fixing her hair.

“How did you die? And..you look ..seriously..Awful.”

“Aissh..It’s a long story. So..forget about that. Anyway, I’m going to give you a book.”

“Book?”

“Yes-“

“BUT?” Jongwoon stared at her..figuring what she is going to say.

“However!! Please be more careful about handling the book!!” the butterfly added.

“Why?”

“I’ll kill you if you are going to destroy it!! On behalf of your maybe? 1 year of living at the Human World, just don’t destroy it cause you’ll need it, and oh ..Finish all the chapters! Don’t skip, ANYTHING!. Hmmm..well at least you are not like Heechul and Eunhyuk who destroy things eventually, Kyuhyun who skips dinner and goes out with his fellow monsters. So don’t be like them..and you are not like them!! You are much more apart from them. Since that I’m talking too much of your life, I must stop.”

“I ..don’t actually understand you…destroy?”

“JUST DON’T DO ANYTHING!”

“Yes..mother.”

“Mother?”  the butterfly stops mumbling words and stare to Jongwoon.

“Mother?” she repeated.

“Yes, my mother sometimes gives me manners, like don’t destroy or bully others, or even say blaspheme terms. You are much more like her.”

“Really?”

“Yes, she’s like..the best mother, and the loving Queen of Seraphim.”

“OHH..so your mother is really nice to you.”

“Yes. But since that they already died, I lost the hope inside my waning heart.” Jongwoon’s tears are falling slowly from his face. The butterfly stood up and walks in front of him, smiling.

“Don’t worry; I’m here to help you.” She smiled to him, Jongwoon raised his head up giving a smile to the butterfly.

“Heyy! You are healing! You don’t look like dying anymore!” Jongwoon gave her a smiling attack, giggling seeing her healing from being pale.

“It’s natural, it’s just the mood, and I got skinned. I even enjoyed hibernating.” She joked a little, laughing from her own.

“Hibernate?”

“Aish. You just don’t get it. Oppps!! Time is running out!!”

“Wait! What’s going to happen?!!” he panicked.

“Earthquake?”

“What’s that?!”

“It’s a..I DON’T KNOW!” she told Jongwoon , scratching her head.

“I’m gonna tell this to you Jongwoon, but I don’t know where we are going to fall. Just make sure, you’ll breathe oxygen.”

“O-o..xegen? What?”

“OXYGEN!”

~-~

The dark fuzzy surroundings are getting darker, and temperature is getting low, and they are now being drag one by one into the new world.

 

“AHHHHH!!”

“TAKE CARE!!!!!” the butterfly’s voice are being heard around the fuzzy pace.

“WHAAAAAT?!!!”

~-~

 

“Luhan. I’m going inside okay.”

“Yes sister!! –I don’t know, I’ll approach to my sister maybe she’ll allow me to play with you guys..Bye!” Luhan offs the phone as he turn to face his sister who’s bringing a glass of milk before he sleeps.

“Here, drink this.”

“Thank you sister, um-mmm-m…” Luhan stutters a bit when he already knew that his sister might not allow him play with his friends because he is not that good in playing stuff and sports.

“What is it?”

“I..- Can..I-I?-” Luhan grabs the glass of milk and sip it then he continued.

“Can..I join my friends for tomorrow sister?” he added.

“Hmmmm..for what?”

“I mean..can I play Frisbee with them?” Luhan stared to Soojin for how many seconds. Soojin stood up, she smiled to Luhan and hugged him.

“Of course, lulu.” Soojin pinch his face, Luhan on the other side looking all cute. What would you expect on a very caring and loving sister like her?

“Finish your milk and go to bed okay, there are plenty of time to finish your comic strips. Alright?” Soojin taps his head as Luhan nod and took the glass of milk. Soojin went outside his room, as she walked for her to finish the dishes , she heard a crash from the bathroom.

“What was that?” she locked the faucet, remove her gloves and dashed at the bathroom. On the other side of the doomed state of Jongwoon and he is now going to face the human.

“OUCH! It hurts.” Jongwoon remained calm cause he doesn’t have any idea where he is right now, but still he realize that he can’t remain motionless right now, he searched inside the peculiar room, he really wanted to see the butterly but since that she was also dropped somewhere, it’s impossible that she is here. Jongwoon widened his eyes  as he saw different kinds of strange looking things that he never saw from his entire life, a bowl-shaped toilet attached on the floor, toilet brush, laundry basket and a bunch of napkins at the top of the said toilet though the poor vampire doesn’t have any idea what are those.

As Soojin walks inside the room, Jongwoon is clearly hearing the steps of the human, so he moved as fast as he could, but he hit his head at the bathroom sink. Soojin opened the door, Jongwoon immediately grab the toilet plunger .. poor kid the toilet plunger won’t kill a human. Soojin grab the broom which is beside the bathroom door. Jongwoon stood up and as Soojin walked inside the room holding the broom ready for combat because she doesn’t want to encounter another cockroach that would ruin her night again. Slowly opening the door…

“KYAAHHHHH!!-” Soojin stopped as she saw Jongwoon covering his face with a toilet plunger, blinking like nothing happened.

“Don’t Move!” Soojin warned Jongwoon.

“Give me the plunger.” Jongwoon nervously gave the toilet plunger, sweat flowing from his face, could you even expect that very odd silky black attire would bring someone to be so sweaty and hot even though you are already inside the bathroom.

“WHO ARE YO-?!!” Soojin didn’t finish her sentence as Jongwoon dashed to her and covered . Sweating like so bad.

“shh..” Jongwoon whispered to her ears, as Soojin dropped the broom and the toilet plunger from her hands.

~-~

“So..you are not from Seoul?” Jongwoon nod, then Soojin continued asking question.

“Then, where are you from?” Soojin asked him tapping the ballpen on the notebook. 

“Umm…I’m from…” Jongwoon can’t say a thing cause she’ll freak out if he will say that he if from Hell, from getting all press down on unanswered questions that he is not really allowed to answer. Searching all the things around the room he saw a pack of juice named Meiji.

“Mei-” Jongwoon stopped when Soojin wave her hands. Luhan was going down the stairs bringing the empty glass of milk to her.

“Goo!! Go there!!...” Soojin pushed Jongwoon to the kitchen as she turned to Luhan who was going down, she assists luhan to go down and grab the empty glass of milk.

“What are you doing? Are you too excited for tomorrow? Go to sleep now or you’ll get eye bugs.”

“Nae.” Luhan grinned as he ran to his room.

“Goodnight Lulu!”

“Don’t call me lulu, sister!!”

“Luhan?”

“Goodnight sister! I Love You!!”

“I Love You Too!!” Soojin smiled as she heard the door closed. Luhan jumped to his bed, he opened his ghost light and took a time to smile and imagine what’s going to happen for tomorrow.

~-~

“Psstt!!”  

“Who’s that?” Jongwoon asked her while scratching his head.

“My brother.”

“Your brother?”

“Yep. You’ll see him tomorrow.”

“WHATT?!!”

‘I’m dead now. Pixie, I need help.’ Jongwoon whispered to his self.

~-~

On the other side, the butterfly was lying on a bunch of spider webs.

“Argg..that hurts.” She mumble while she is currently being caught by the spider webs, slowly regaining her senses, she saw a huge black-colored spider walking infront of her and is now ready to eat her.

“OHHHHHHHHHHHH…. Better be going.” She dashed but she realize that her foot was still tucked up on the web.

“NOOOO!!...”

 

 

A/N: HI!! I’m back with Chapter 7, sorry for being so late on the posting. I didn’t have enough time cause we kept on travelling. Sorry!! REALLY SORRY!! Well..I hope you enjoyed Chapter 7(I know its short). And Please leave some comments!! Thank you so much!!