CH9- Visitor; Gloomy Jongin

Bloodstained InHumanity Turns Into A Cold Demise ♦ 부흥

 

Chapter 9: Visitor; Gloomy Jongin

 

Yesung sat down at the chair, wondering about what Pixie just said a while ago.

“2 years is enough to take a risk.”

“Don’t lose it. It’s your First Chronicle.”

“2 years?...So it means that The Queens already know that..I’m only…playing Dead?”

“STUPID! Of course not. The Queens already know that you are dead. Don’t play dumb, Enjoy Jongwoon. Enjoy your life here, before you finish your Mission.”

“Mission?...”

“AHH. You are corrupting the Poor boy’s soul Devil..”

“AISH! Shut up..Angel!! Go Back To Your Mama!”

“W..w-WAIT! …Mission?...What do you mean?”

“What I mean is that..-”

“Look..Jongwoon don’t do anything bad, or they will know that you are a Vampire. And Devil here is just corrupting your mind. Do you want to be a killer or something?”

“AISSH!! It’s none of your business Angel!”

“Killer?...” Jongwoon scratches his head as he heard a noise at the Living room.

The door opens as Soojin and Kai walks inside the house, bringing lots of stuff and paperworks.

*Poofs!*

“Don’t worry..he’s kind.” Soojin smiled to Kai. Kai only nod at her as he put aside all of the paperworks, and in a minute now he saw Yesung holding the book.

“Is that him?” Kai asked Soojin who is fixing all the paper works. He can’t believe that a guy like him would be so strange in terms of clothing appearance. Kai who is weirdly observing him from head to toe, wondering why Yesung is wearing a long black suit with a reddish coat holding a strange-looking monster like book.

“Is he ..even normal?”

“Hey..hey. Don’t worry he..is somewhat kind of strange, but I know that he is normal. He’s my friend.” Soojin snaps her finger waving up the paperworks to Kai.

“Uh..oh okay.”

 

~-~

“WHOOSSH! I enjoyed the game!!” Chanyeol sat down at the grass rubbing his hair with a towel.

“Wait..where’s Kris?” Chanyeol added.

“Ohh..Kris?” Sehun snapped out of his mind. “He already left, a while ago while you are checking ‘again’ the scores.”

“OHH..well..to be more precise he might be crying so loud right now if he missed the live telecast of American Idol. WAIT! I thought he liked sports or something taekwondo or even wushu?”

“…Chanyeol, did you eat something weird?” Luhan joked, Chanyeol didn’t get it into the , still he also joined Luhan laughing all the way while Sehun is only looking at them, smiling.

“So..guys! Do you want to hang out at my house for today and have an overnight sleep until tomorrow?” Sehun asked Chanyeol and Luhan who is having no idea that Kris already agreed that he will be going to Sehun’s house after he finished the telecast.

“I’m in! Wait did you already buzz up Kris, Baekhyun, Henry,Hangeng and Xiumin?” Chanyeol asked fixing up his bag then cuddled to Luhan.

“Yes.”

“Well..that’s good! Hmmm..How about you Luhan? Are you going to hang out with us at Sehun’s house?” Chanyeol asked Luhan smiling while cuddling him on his arms.

“I..ummm..I don’t..think I can show up. Sorry.” Luhan said lowering up his head. He can’t just go with Sehun and with his friends, he don’t want to make his breathing difficult again because of many people around him, and since that it’s a different place to be with his friends. It will turn out to be a big problem again to his sister and he doesn’t want that to happen

 

Soojin 16yrs. Old ; Luhan 10yrs. old

“Luhan! Breathe in..okay! Luhan..please..”

“Miss, it’s not good to have your little brother getting drained from too much play. It can cause him to collapse again. This can be a little pressure for him on avoiding going out with friends, camping and getting expose from heat or air pollution.”

 

“Hmm..It’s okay.” Sehun slightly smiled to him, and then he stood up.

“Anyway! Congratulations Luhan, it’s good that your skills have improved. Don’t worry I’ll teach you more technique’s about that.” Sehun taps Luhan’s back.

“OH! OH! I’ll be the umpire again okay!!”

“Scorer.. to be exact.” Sehun glanced at Chanyeol.

“FINE!” Chanyeol replied as Luhan smiled then added with a laugh.

“Why are you laughing?...” Chanyeol walks to Luhan stared to him.

“NAE. I’m just…Happy.. that I had a great time with you guys.” Luhan smiled to the two of them. Chanyeol only gave him a hug while Sehun nod his head then smiled too.

 

*PHONE RINGS.*

“Yeoboseyo?” Sehun answered.

“AH...guys, I’m already at the bus station. Get out of the field now …cause my outfit will be ruined waiting in an hour…I’ve got some ice-creams, and chicken , we’ll be roasting chicken BABY! Now hurry up!” Kris offs the phone.

“OH! Is that Kris?!! ..Anyway,Chicken!! Wait!! Luhan we’ll be taking you to your house.” Chanyeol grab Luhan’s hand. Sehun walking from behind while Chanyeol and Luhan are ahead of him, Sehun thought that the overnight can be so much exciting if Luhan is going to be there.

“Sehun!!” Luhan shouted waving a hand.

“Oh…alright! I’ll catch up!”

~-~

“I’ll be right back Kai!” Soojin walked towards Yesung who is reading the book at the couch. While Kai is checking up the schedule for their job, tonight.

“Ummm..what are you doing?” Soojin glance at Yesung who is getting all confused on what he is reading. Of course, anyone can be confused if you are reading a page without text.

“Where did you get that book?” Soojin stared at the book, she really wanted to touch the book but Yesung stopped her.

 

This book is from my Mother.

 

Yesung widened his eyes when he saw the words faded in on the page.

“I..umm- This book is from my Mother.”  He said it as the book stated.

“Ohh..it looks kinda old.”

“Ugghh..yes. It’s been centuries since my mother d-died, so she gave m-me this boo-k.” Yesung stuttering from his words, he whispered to himself ‘what the hell am I saying? But pixie did give me this book, not Queen Lilith! Stupid Jongwoon!’

~-~

“Who is that guy..really..ughh..forget about it Kim Jong In. Don’t be jealous, Soojin is just a friend to him.” Kai whispered to his self, flipping each paper of their project.

“Friend. F-R-I-E-N-D. Okay Jongin, calm down. ..” Kai exhaled, while he is still looking for the schedule, he saw Luhan’s friends at the gate. So he dashed at the door, then waved to Luhan.

“Luhan!” Kai shouted waving to Luhan.

 

“OH! Lulu is already here!” Soojin turned to where the noise is coming up.

“Lulu?” Yesung asked.

“My little brother.” Soojin smiled to Yesung.

“I’ll introduce you to Luhan, alright?”

“I..ah, alright.”  Soojin walks outside the room. On the other side,

~-~

“That’s Jongin hyung right?” Sehun asked Luhan.

“Yep.”

“Kai Hyung!!!” Chanyeol scream as Kai waved to him.

“AISHHH, Chanyeol!”

“EH, Sehun.”

“Anyway, guys..thank you for taking me here. I appreciate all of the fun.” Luhan smiled to them, seeing Luhan as happy as that, Soojin would be so proud.

“EH, Don’t cry Luhan.” Chanyeol teased Luhan pinching up his face.

“Aww! Hyung!!” Luhan moaned from the pain.

“Hey, stop that Chanyeol!” Sehun warned.

“Let’s go now~ Yeol.”  Sehun said to Chanyeol, removing his hands on Luhan’s face.

“EH, Jealous Hunniee!!” Sehun seriously stared to Chanyeol, Sehun is getting serious now and Chanyeol doesn’t want to see him like that.

 

“JUST KIDDING!!! AHE..HE..HE..I..I’m Sorry S-sehun…” Chanyeol pat Sehun’s back getting scared.

“Hmmm..Luhan we better go now, see you on Thursday.”  Sehun smiled to Luhan as he walked together with Chanyeol.

“BY THE WAY!! DON’T CALL ME HYUNG AGAIN LUHAN!! I’m Still AYY-”

“Come on…” Sehun grab Chanyeol as he waved to Luhan.

Luhan closed the gate, smiling seeing his friends lively as ever. Kai waved to him, He smiled to Luhan then carried his bag inside the house.

 

“Hyung!!” Luhan hugged Kai, Kai feeling all the warmth from Luhan he hugged him to then stared to him, grabbing Luhan’s shoulders.

“Now, go and change your clothes, I have a special gift for you.”

“Really Hyung?!!! Can I see it now???!!” Luhan searched all of the things around him, but Kai waved the wrapped gift to him.

“Hmm.. I won’t give this to you if you will not change your clothes! You’ll be sick again!”

“OKAYYY!!” Luhan grinned to Kai, as he dashed to the stairs all the way up to his room.

 

“Where is Luhan?”

“Oh~ I told him to change his clothes so he dashed up to his room.”

“What’s that?” Soojin saw the gift so she sat down near Kai.

“Oh this? It’s a gift for him.”

“What’s inside?”

“It’s the Volume 1 of his favorite game.” Kai said while smiling.

“The two of you are totally addicted to that huhh?”

“Anyway, I thought you are going to introduce him to Luhan?” Kai points at Yesung who is getting all confused on what he is going to say infront of Soojin’s brother.

 

Don’t worry Jongwoon, you just need to be calm. The first one who will speak is her brother not you. And besides, her brother is a nice one. You can hang out with him every day.

 

Chapter 1: I’m getting started.

Pixie said that she will give you this book, right? Remember you will be the last person who will be instructed by this book. If you will not finish this, I will not state the next chapter.

Remember who you are, be yourself.

Think about what you are going to say first.

 

“I’m totally getting nervous about this.”

‘You can do this Jongwoon. Remember who you are, be yourself.’ Yesung exhales as he closed the book and put it on the top of the shelf.  He went outside the room and then sat at the next seat to Soojin and Kai.

“So..are you ready to meet him?” Yesung nod at Soojin. Kai was only staring at the two, when he heard large steps coming down.

“Hyung!! I’m finishe-” Luhan jaw dropped when he saw Yesung. Yesung widened his eyes as he saw Luhan who is also getting a shocked from his whole life.

 

 

“Sister!!! Who is he?!” Luhan sat down on the staircase and then stared deeply at Yesung.

“He is my friend, Lulu.” Soojin plainly said.

“Soojin..is Luhan going to be alright?”

“Of course he is.”

 

“OHHHH~ Is he also a friend of yours Hyung??”

“I..ahh..” Soojin stared to Kai, signaling him.

“I…YES! Yes, he is.” Kai said to Luhan feeling all awkward.

 

“OHHH~” Luhan walks to Yesung, the atmosphere seemed cold, but Luhan doesn’t care about it.

“I feel like I’m from space…AHHH.”

“Soojin!” Kai whispered to Soojin getting all nervous right now. “We don’t know him.” Kai added.

“Don’t worry, Luhan is just getting started.”

“Sooo…Are you a cosplayer?” Luhan checked all of his appearance, Yesung who is sweating so bad right now only answered..

“Umm…YES!”

“WOW!! I never thought that characters in comic strips and Anime can be true!!” Luhan grinned getting excited as ever, is he could totally jumped like Kai and him are doing and he would totally jump from extreme happiness.

“I..err…yeah. It’s somewhat rare.”

“OHH! Then you could also bring your friends right?” Luhan asked Yesung.

‘What am I doing?? Bring my friends? But I don’t have friends, how can I even bring my brothers. Oh they would totally burn up the Human World for this.’  Yesung whispered to his self, he is more likely correct, if he would bring his brothers here, it might result to a Total Destruction. 

 

“But..I can’t bring them all here, they are still busy killing the enemies.”

“Right ..right! Kai -hyung!! I already have a new plot for the story!!”

“Really Luhan?”

“YEP!!”

Soojin is only smiling to Yesung, she wanted to say that Yesung gave Luhan a smile to his face. And even Kai, But Kai on the other side, he never been like this before, someone who would catch Luhan’s attention, someone who would give Soojin a smile like that. Maybe Kai didn’t give all of his best for the two.

 

‘I’m…out of the league..maybe?’ Kai whispered to his self.

 

Kai clicked his ringing tone, so that they will know that someone is calling him.

“Oh…Joonmyun is calling me.”

“I better go now guys.”

“But..Kai? You are leaving already?” Soojin asked him, while Kai is packing up all the paperworks and his things.  

“You are not going to play with Luhan?” Soojin pat his back, Kai only gave her a fake smile then walks towards the door.

“Give this to Luhan, tell him I’m so proud of him since he defeated me last time.” Kai gave the gift to Soojin.

“Thank You.” Soojin said smiling to Kai.

"See you tonight?" Soojin added smiling to Kai.

"....alright." Kai nod then walked outside the house.

 

Kai wanted to hugged Soojin and cry on her shoulders, Kai is not like the man who would take revenge and kill that certain someone. He thought that he didn’t give his best for the two that’s why he is getting all envious. Maybe this is not the right time to be jealous. Work is going to be soon, so he needs to get ready.

 

“Yeoboseyo?” Suho answered the phone.

“Hyung…”

“What’s wrong Jongin?” Suho asked Kai  feeling all ashamed of his self.

“I’m…”

“What’s wrong Kai? Tell us.”

“Who is that Suho?”

“AH. Its Jongin.” Suho gave the phone to Siwon.

“I’ll talk to him."

 

Purely Fictional